Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

On 5/13/2018 at 12:58 PM, LuckyIke said:

I had a massively large package arrive last week, finally got around to photographing the haul.  I have a dragon’s hoard worth of DMG stuff, the wife’s side-eye grows ever fiercer.

The Redheart skirmish box is large and in charge.  This thing is stunning in person, with a great luster.  Now hopefully I’ll start finding more time for some mini painting.

0AAA5F54-F999-49BB-8C32-B3D590166905.thumb.jpeg.f61ef00be884095200c3599117770446.jpeg

One of a kind mixed wood dragon sheath.  Both sides are different, which I quite like:

EE1A641D-E9A1-49B3-B181-8D4CA9FBC077.thumb.jpeg.038f74a92332a7113903e3ad9f7a177f.jpeg

Redheart dice:

E1D0FD99-AFEC-464D-B4E7-C2010228DF58.thumb.jpeg.53f2d2740b6d1e3be73760143449e44c.jpeg

My long-awaited ziricote tray arrived, and completes the CoCo frenzy:3BB43BFD-3F2B-480F-A479-3C761235401B.thumb.jpeg.2ed82103c21e0c096ab452ef9059f3ef.jpeg

Favorite ziricote tile:3A778C97-C447-4CE1-ABEA-BD785492277A.thumb.jpeg.61a0b6c2f7843cc9594dc6b4118e8416.jpeg

Did you get the two sheaths from the order we made yet?  Those look awesome!

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, yatescory said:

Did you get the two sheaths from the order we made yet?  Those look awesome!

Yessir, they turned out fantastic! It was my first foray into the fiery finishes and I am very impressed.  They’ll be destined for some other fine folks in the coming months.  How did the premium tier ones you got turn out?

BB135208-ECC0-40E0-B23E-8423CC8BCE66.jpeg

Edited by LuckyIke
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, LuckyIke said:

Yessir, they turned out fantastic! It was my first foray into the fiery finishes and I am very impressed.  They’ll be destined for some other fine folks in the coming months.  How did the premium tier ones you got turn out?

BB135208-ECC0-40E0-B23E-8423CC8BCE66.jpeg

Wow those do look fantastic!  Especially the Phoenix! They said they are finishing up my two along with my Chechen XL, a wenge, and canarywood card stand.  I am anxiously waiting, let's just say that.

• Like 2

This is my first Dog Might product. A sapphire dragon sheath. Been traveling with me for the entirety of the dice kickstarter.

20180515_105134.jpg

20180515_105157.jpg

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

This is my first Dog Might product. A sapphire dragon sheath. Been traveling with me for the entirety of the dice kickstarter.

20180515_105134.jpg

20180515_105157.jpg

How long have you had it?

Posted (edited)

@Konas   I want to say its 2 years old or so. My husband and I bought one for each of us for a Christmas present. It wasn't last Christmas, but can't remember if it was the time before or the time before that.  We take them to Paizocon with us as our traveling dice carriers.

Its a bit darker blue in person, the photos washed it out a little.

EDIT: Christmas 2016 is when we got them. I looked at when I reviewed DMG on facebook :). (I have such a horrible memory for dates).

Edited by WxCougar

29 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

@Konas   I want to say its 2 years old or so. My husband and I bought one for each of us for a Christmas present. It wasn't last Christmas, but can't remember if it was the time before or the time before that.  We take them to Paizocon with us as our traveling dice carriers.

EDIT: Christmas 2016 is when we got them. I looked at when I reviewed DMG on facebook :). (I have such a horrible memory for dates).

That was before our new finishing. I can tell from the pics. If you want me to shine em up for you, we can work out a plan. 

31 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

BTW, I personally sanded that one. Not that I remember it, but I sanded all of the early ones. And finished it too.

30 minutes ago, Konas said:

BTW, I personally sanded that one. Not that I remember it, but I sanded all of the early ones. And finished it too.

That's a pretty cool tidbit of information on the sheaths :).

I actually like how mine isn't too shiny.  I'll also get pictures of my husband's dragon sheath.  We'll likely be bringing them with us as they are our traveling dice sheaths in case he wants to shine up his. Thank you for the offer!

3 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

I actually like how mine isn't too shiny.  I'll also get pictures of my husband's dragon sheath.  We'll likely be bringing them with us as they are our traveling dice sheaths in case he wants to shine up his. Thank you for the offer!

No problem. We are looking forward to setting up the gaming weekend with you!

4 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

Those are nice looking sheaths @WxCougar.  Though we need to get you a dog avatar...

1 minute ago, Konas said:

No problem. We are looking forward to setting up the gaming weekend with you!

Did she back the $2500 pledge???

1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

Yeppers.

1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

Maybe   :)   It was a cool deal and my husband jumped on it too, so win win!

And how can  you say no to that kitty face? (Cyrus, my gamer kitty).

1 minute ago, WxCougar said:

We are cat and dog friendly here. Romycat settled this earlier, remember.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, WxCougar said:

You should get @Konas to take you up to East Lansing.  Get yourself some chocolate cheese, and get a selfie with Sparty!

Just now, Barb Bliss said:

You should get @Konas to take you up to East Lansing.  Get yourself some chocolate cheese, and get a selfie with Sparty!

Chocolate cheese, now that sounds fascinating.  Neither of us have ever been to Michigan.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

Chocolate cheese, now that sounds fascinating.  Neither of us have ever been to Michigan.

It's a real pretty state if you avoid the urban blight areas.  Michigan State created it.  It's sort of like cake brownies with nuts.

Edited by Barb Bliss

2 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

In other words, Sawdust is in charge? :D

That would be true..if anyone was in charge here.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

There's also a great album by the band Ween called Chocolate and Cheese. If you don't listen to Ween, you should.

1 minute ago, Konas said:

That would be true..if anyone was in charge here.

Was going to give this a laughing face....but alas, I am out of reactions for the day.

Just now, Zenithsplendor said:

Was going to give this a laughing face....but alas, I am out of reactions for the day.

Not sure why the administrators have about 4 times as many reactions as we do...