Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, ElysianPeace said:

That’s cool! It might even be nice to get a peek at the treasure through it! Out grew your pumpkin box aye?

Right now my boulder is nestled in the middle of a sea of plastic polys I've gotten as throw ins from DMG.  My visit to the DMG office netted me 4 sets alone.  Then throw in overstock bonuses, hero sleeve bonus, etc.  I've got about 10 sets of plastic polys plus my original set from 20 years ago.

The pumpkin  box still has my D20s except for a couple that wouldn't fit in there too.

Edited by Barb Bliss
  • Like 1

Uhh, this isn't really at home.. but it is at DMG!

@Thomas Browne, this metal symbol came out wicked! Since it's going to your friend's and you won't get to see it otherwise, I got some shots for ya:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zoe said:

Uhh, this isn't really at home.. but it is at DMG!

@Thomas Browne, this metal symbol came out wicked! Since it's going to your friend's and you won't get to see it otherwise, I got some shots for ya:

Really amazing!  Thank you DMG so much!  I am sure they will love it as much as I do!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Really amazing!  Thank you DMG so much!  I am sure they will love it as much as I do!

And yep - they are already VERY excited.  Thank you @Konas, @Zoe and all of DMG.  

I'm expecting they'll show it off on their Warhammer-themed D&D Stream on Friday (https://www.twitch.tv/devilsluckgaming).

If they do, I'll try to capture a clip and link it here.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Thomas Browne said:

And yep - they are already VERY excited.  Thank you @Konas, @Zoe and all of DMG.  

I'm expecting they'll show it off on their Warhammer-themed D&D Stream on Friday (https://www.twitch.tv/devilsluckgaming).

Make sure to put it in Dog Might Sightings if you can find it!  I'd love to see it! 

26 minutes ago, Lindsey said:

Make sure to put it in Dog Might Sightings if you can find it!  I'd love to see it! 

Will do.  They said they will show it off.  I'll try to clip it.  If I can't manage that - I'll at least link to the whole video with a timestamp mentioned.

On 5/7/2018 at 4:47 PM, Thomas Browne said:

Forgot to mention - their stream is at 8pm Eastern tonight for people who are interested.

I'll definitely link it afterwards though.

• Like 1

I am so happy. The CoCos have arrived. They are still in the box unopened cause @RomyCat is still at work. We ordered ours in a set together so I feel it would be unfair to open it before she gets here.....but it is soooooo hard to wait. Every time I walk through the kitchen(Which is a lot cause I have to walk through the kitchen to get from my bedroom to the living room)  I see the box setting there. I need Romy to come home now 😖

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Zenithsplendor said:

I am so happy. The CoCos have arrived. They are still in the box unopened cause @RomyCat is still at work. We ordered ours in a set together so I feel it would be unfair to open it before she gets here.....but it is soooooo hard to wait. Every time I walk through the kitchen(Which is a lot cause I have to walk through the kitchen to get from my bedroom to the living room)  I see the box setting there. I need Romy to come home now 😖

Take a picture of the box and send it to romy to encourage her to get home faster!

• Haha 2

Home now. We opened the box.  Ah, the four CoCo's are sooooo gorgeous. Will have to take pictures soon. Now to play games using the new CoCo's. 

• Like 1

My sister and I played several games with our new CoCo's.  It was so much fun.  👏 ❤️😄 Now I feel so organized.

Here are some pictures of us playing Yokohama using them. I'm using the leapardwood (on right and bottom) and my sister is using benge (left and top).   We also have two sets of chechen that is not pictured.  I'll try to get more pictures soon.

IMG_0648.JPG

IMG_0650.JPG

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Serge Darveau said:

Really cool. 

lol just bought the same coins for a japanese cards game :) 

YokohamaCoins_large.jpg.93eef518d7263ca640804778d4af5ae5.jpg

Mine came with the Deluxe version of Yokohama . Yours does look like mine but with extra 5 pieces.  Mine only has ones and threes. 

27 minutes ago, RomyCat said:

My sister and I played several games with our new CoCo's.  It was so much fun.  👏 ❤️😄 Now I feel so organized.

Here are some pictures of us playing Yokohama using them. I'm using the leapardwood (on right and bottom) and my sister is using benge (left and top).   We also have two sets of chechen that is not pictured.  I'll try to get more pictures soon.

IMG_0648.JPG

IMG_0650.JPG

They look so GOOD!!! Damn there were no bad choices. So freakin cool

6 minutes ago, ElysianPeace said:

They look so GOOD!!! Damn there were no bad choices. So freakin cool

You're right, DMG product looks the best of the Valhalla, created by Odin himself or may be suggested by him :)  no matter the choice we make. :) 

I had a massively large package arrive last week, finally got around to photographing the haul.  I have a dragon’s hoard worth of DMG stuff, the wife’s side-eye grows ever fiercer.

The Redheart skirmish box is large and in charge.  This thing is stunning in person, with a great luster.  Now hopefully I’ll start finding more time for some mini painting.

0AAA5F54-F999-49BB-8C32-B3D590166905.thumb.jpeg.f61ef00be884095200c3599117770446.jpeg

One of a kind mixed wood dragon sheath.  Both sides are different, which I quite like:

EE1A641D-E9A1-49B3-B181-8D4CA9FBC077.thumb.jpeg.038f74a92332a7113903e3ad9f7a177f.jpeg

Redheart dice:

E1D0FD99-AFEC-464D-B4E7-C2010228DF58.thumb.jpeg.53f2d2740b6d1e3be73760143449e44c.jpeg

My long-awaited ziricote tray arrived, and completes the CoCo frenzy:3BB43BFD-3F2B-480F-A479-3C761235401B.thumb.jpeg.2ed82103c21e0c096ab452ef9059f3ef.jpeg

Favorite ziricote tile:3A778C97-C447-4CE1-ABEA-BD785492277A.thumb.jpeg.61a0b6c2f7843cc9594dc6b4118e8416.jpeg

• Like 6

Posted (edited)

@LuckyIke, I never even saw that sheath on the site.  That skirmish box is stunning.  Mike posted it right after my wallet had just locked itself in the bedroom, and screamed that it hated me.

Edited by Barb Bliss
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

@LuckyIke, I never even saw that sheath on the site.  That skirmish box is stunning.  Mike posted it right after my wallet had just locked itself in the bedroom, and told screamed that it hated me.

The dragon sheath is going to my mom as a Mother’s Day present.  While of course these are gaming accessories first and foremost, the fine craftsmanship also allows for other great uses.  This will likely find its home as a jewelry or sewing box for her.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, LuckyIke said:

The dragon sheath is going to my mom as a Mother’s Day present.  While of course these are gaming accessories first and foremost, the fine craftsmanship also allows for other great uses.  This will likely find its home as a jewelry or sewing box for her.

Just used one of my two Dragon Sheaths this weekend for earring transport again! I really cannot stress enough how great they are for that purpose. 😂 None of my fragile glass ones will break, none of my easily bent metal ones will get crushed, none of them will get lost because the magnets will catch them if they try to fall out when I open the sheath... They don't really even get tangled because of the interior compartments! I just love it. I have A LOT of earrings and had been transporting them in a glasses case before. Giant pain in the butt by comparison.

And I can't really think of anything else that's marketed as jewelry stuff to transport my earrings in. I can only think of big boxes - like Dice Chests - and there aren't compartments, they all get tangled, it's bulky, etc.! I dunno how most women transport their earrings for travel.

Then again, I have more of an earring obsession than most people... different pair every day.

For the same reasons, fantastic li'l transport box for a sewing kit, too!!!

They're just the best, you guys!!!!!!!! Dragon Sheaths forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17 minutes ago, Zoe said:

Just used one of my two Dragon Sheaths this weekend for earring transport again! I really cannot stress enough how great they are for that purpose. 😂 None of my fragile glass ones will break, none of my easily bent metal ones will get crushed, none of them will get lost because the magnets will catch them if they try to fall out when I open the sheath... They don't really even get tangled because of the interior compartments! I just love it. I have A LOT of earrings and had been transporting them in a glasses case before. Giant pain in the butt by comparison.

And I can't really think of anything else that's marketed as jewelry stuff to transport my earrings in. I can only think of big boxes - like Dice Chests - and there aren't compartments, they all get tangled, it's bulky, etc.! I dunno how most women transport their earrings for travel.

Then again, I have more of an earring obsession than most people... different pair every day.

For the same reasons, fantastic li'l transport box for a sewing kit, too!!!

They're just the best, you guys!!!!!!!! Dragon Sheaths forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs Ike has a leopardwood dice chest I got her for Christmas that is now a jewelry box.  I added pluck foam used for camera equipment cut to size to make compartments.  The foam was something like $9-10 on amazon:

FADC8762-944C-4369-8C07-F5DDF12EAA68.thumb.jpeg.f564e33db6a0b7f49bc7afb3086dae0a.jpeg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LuckyIke said:

Mrs Ike has a leopardwood dice chest I got her for Christmas that is now a jewelry box.  I added pluck foam used for camera equipment cut to size to make compartments.  The foam was something like $9-10 on amazon:

FADC8762-944C-4369-8C07-F5DDF12EAA68.thumb.jpeg.f564e33db6a0b7f49bc7afb3086dae0a.jpeg

YESSSS THE DREAM