Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

13 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Camera battery charged up. 

Chechen:

image.png.1762e60ca13551c512e20c2d9fe83462.png

Mora and a different side of the Chechen boulder:

image.png.18ba1c07e127ecebcb2f85206dadea0d.png

Those moras have a lot more character and color variation than I expected. They look great!

38 minutes ago, LuckyIke said:

Those moras have a lot more character and color variation than I expected. They look great!

Thanks.  I waited a week for both the Chechen and these Mora dice before grabbing them.  I was really surprised they were still there.

1 hour ago, Barb Bliss said:

Camera battery charged up. 

Chechen:

image.png.1762e60ca13551c512e20c2d9fe83462.png

Mora and a different side of the Chechen boulder:

image.png.18ba1c07e127ecebcb2f85206dadea0d.png

Well done @Barb Bliss those Chechen are very sexy and yes your gaboon is niiiiiiiiice!

1 hour ago, ElysianPeace said:

Well done @Barb Bliss those Chechen are very sexy and yes your gaboon is niiiiiiiiice!

I was fortunate enough that everyone else was broke by the time they came onto the site!

Posted (edited)

Came back to put in when I saw my shipping notice in my email I went completely bonkers(especially since we hadn’t really gotten a heads up that they’d got the wood in so it was a completely amazing surprise) then I waited til today when I saw the date had been moved back till tomorrow and then lo and behold my package still arrived today! It was nail biting! Super exciting! And I’m glad my beauty is here with me!

For the final coco I present Ancient Universe in Ziricote

These photos up the contrast some, but you lose some of the warmth of the wood. So in person the pattern is a little less exaggerated, but the beauty is still there just in a richer tone. 

I will say this set came out with a few more rough edges then the others. But the wood is gorgeous. 

CAD65C5A-CC8D-4BB7-9761-3C113FDAFB40.jpeg

5B66F62D-B1B3-428F-91A1-2889BFE2FA72.jpeg

255E4020-F05C-45C0-8F37-3B07E744CC7A.jpeg

6FBAE2CB-17EB-409E-A20F-6A58B1C096CC.jpeg

68FAAB45-A1B9-42B5-B031-9E05C03700EE.jpeg

2CF90300-DAF8-4B1E-BFE7-E65B03223ABE.jpeg

Edited by ElysianPeace
Adding context via first paragraph.
  • Like 4

Resin pine needles, spalted tamarind, Ziricote, Bocote, Antler

again my phone lighting is for no good reason brightening everything. Washing out some deeper tones. The antler has some beautiful grey shades that have been completely bleached out. 

The Ziricote and antler are my clear favorites from the dice. With the pine coming in after. The antler has quite a few bubbles clustered up against the natural material! I’m guessing DMG reduced that since this was a prototype. 

ALSO @Zoe Thank you for writing down the names of everyone on their boxes!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ElysianPeace said:

Came back to put in when I saw my shipping notice in my email I went completely bonkers(especially since we hadn’t really gotten a heads up that they’d got the wood in so it was a completely amazing surprise) then I waited til today when I saw the date had been moved back till tomorrow and then lo and behold my package still arrived today! It was nail biting! Super exciting! And I’m glad my beauty is here with me!

For the final coco I present Ancient Universe in Ziricote

These photos up the contrast some, but you lose some of the warmth of the wood. So in person the pattern is a little less exaggerated, but the beauty is still there just in a richer tone. 

I will say this set came out with a few more rough edges then the others. But the wood is gorgeous. 

CAD65C5A-CC8D-4BB7-9761-3C113FDAFB40.jpeg

5B66F62D-B1B3-428F-91A1-2889BFE2FA72.jpeg

255E4020-F05C-45C0-8F37-3B07E744CC7A.jpeg

6FBAE2CB-17EB-409E-A20F-6A58B1C096CC.jpeg

68FAAB45-A1B9-42B5-B031-9E05C03700EE.jpeg

2CF90300-DAF8-4B1E-BFE7-E65B03223ABE.jpeg

Oh my, that tray interior! If you want these fixed up, you just let me know. Sorry about that..

12 hours ago, ElysianPeace said:

And lest we forget I also have my new plastics!

image.jpg

I used those troll snot dice in my Raven Wood Castle game and they did so well I now use them for all my games! Probably my favorite dice that we've ever carried! 

6 hours ago, Zoe said:

Oh my, that tray interior! If you want these fixed up, you just let me know. Sorry about that..

@Zoe if I can manage to pry my hands away from it I might take you up on that!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lindsey said:

I used those troll snot dice in my Raven Wood Castle game and they did so well I now use them for all my games! Probably my favorite dice that we've ever carried! 

I really really like the troll snot! Might be contemplating grabbing another set. Was tempted to use it for my rolls(assuming I get some in) today, but decided to use the pine needle instead!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ElysianPeace said:

I really really like the troll snot! Might be contemplating grabbing another set. Was tempted to use it for my rolls(assuming I get some in) today, but decided to use the pine needle instead!

I've gotten about 10 plastic poly sets thrown into my orders.  How did I not end up with troll snot?

If I were to guess at the hint on the live stream today, this is what I would guess (note: it's cooler in person...  AND Scott is da bomb)

image.png.30655c6f85eaea31cfe8840272f96576.png

37 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

I've gotten about 10 plastic poly sets thrown into my orders.  How did I not end up with troll snot?

Shopping under the ginfluence?

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, ElysianPeace said:

Shopping under the ginfluence?

I seem to have about a 50% ration of getting what I asked for and just getting stuff when it comes to plastic polys.  Though in DMG's defense, I never asked for Troll Snot.  So @Zoe shouldn't be fired!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ElysianPeace said:

I’m out reactions, but it’s so pretty!

I got a nice discount because there was a gouge in the box.  From the outside, all you see is the tiny hole in the upper left hand corner.  Which I kind of like!

• Like 1

Just now, Barb Bliss said:

I got a nice discount because there was a gouge in the box.  From the outside, all you see is the tiny hole in the upper left hand corner.  Which I kind of like!

I didn’t even notice it till your pointed it out! In the top part of the wing yeah?

Just now, Barb Bliss said:

How is the Bordeaux dragon rolling tray still there?

Because I already picked up the prototype case and the redheart box.

Besides - @yatescory is supposed to buy it :D

15 minutes ago, ElysianPeace said:

I didn’t even notice it till your pointed it out! In the top part of the wing yeah?

Yep.  Almost looks like they put it there on purpose.  This box is going to be a "dice vault" or treasure chest.

1 hour ago, Barb Bliss said:

Yep.  Almost looks like they put it there on purpose.  This box is going to be a "dice vault" or treasure chest.

That’s cool! It might even be nice to get a peek at the treasure through it! Out grew your pumpkin box aye?