Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

21 minutes ago, Lindsey said:

Those Coins are epic! What are they from?

Fantasy Coin... I tried to get friends on here to jump on to the recent Kickstarter but alas nobody listened.😛  they make really high quality coins at an exceptional value. I also dropped my pledge due to being impatient. If you really want to snag some coins now you can do what I did and or some from order some from topshelfgamer.com. I just couldn't wait and they had all the sets that I wanted in the recent campaign all ready for sale. The ones in the picture are from the first campaign. I would happily loan you guys my sets if you wanted to use them for photos for your products or just wanted to try them out as long as you pay the shipping and ship them back to me at some point.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

@yatescory, your CoCos look fantastic.  Your canarywood had more rainbow streaks than mine does!

Thanks Barb! Yeah I could really tell by looking the tiles on the canary wood set over that they picked a really really good piece of lumber for that piece.

1 hour ago, yatescory said:

Fantasy Coin... I tried to get friends on here to jump on to the recent Kickstarter but alas nobody listened.😛  they make really high quality coins at an exceptional value. I also dropped my pledge due to being impatient. If you really want to snag some coins now you can do what I did and or some from order some from topshelfgamer.com. I just couldn't wait and they had all the sets that I wanted in the recent campaign all ready for sale. The ones in the picture are from the first campaign. I would happily loan you guys my sets if you wanted to use them for photos for your products or just wanted to try them out as long as you pay the shipping and ship them back to me at some point.

Thanks for the info! I love RPG props soooo much and use them in all of my games. We have a ton here for pics but I'm always on the lookout for awesome new stuff. I also have an impressive collection of wax seals and parchment because its so much fun to play with props!!!! 😩 I can't believe I missed that KS

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lindsey said:

Thanks for the info! I love RPG props soooo much and use them in all of my games. We have a ton here for pics but I'm always on the lookout for awesome new stuff. I also have an impressive collection of wax seals and parchment because its so much fun to play with props!!!! 😩 I can't believe I missed that KS

I've backed this KS with better shipping rate for me than fantasy coins, and there's a late pledge here:

https://drawlab.pledgemanager.com/projects/legendary-metal-coins-season-3/participate/?ref=kickstarter

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Lindsey said:

Thank you! These apocalyptic coins are exactly what I need for our new Outbreak Undead Campaign! 

I've pledged 32 different coins for my game. :) 

So, not exactly a "Dog Might Product", but this design and me ordering it from a custom Tees site was all done with Dog Might's blessing. I hope you all dig my new apparel! 😁😊

MVIMG_20180426_181140.jpg

IMG_20180426_181207.jpg

• Like 7

11 hours ago, Night1505 said:

So, not exactly a "Dog Might Product", but this design and me ordering it from a custom Tees site was all done with Dog Might's blessing. I hope you all dig my new apparel! 😁😊

IMG_20180426_181207.jpg

Holy Shit I need one of these soooo bad! This is so much cooler then those dumb shirts the company gives me 😍

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Lindsey said:

Holy Shit I need one of these soooo bad! This is so much cooler then those dumb shirts the company gives me 😍

Don' t you just hate those companies that make you work scads of overtime, and then instead of giving you extra money, they give you a shirt advertising the company?  I must have 10 Metaphase/SDRC shirts and jackets!

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, Night1505 said:

IMG_20180426_181207.jpg

That's sweet. I must have...

• Like 1

Surprise bonus! While I was away a thing came in the mail. Super stoked these bad boys got here especially when you consider the odyssey I sent them on. 

image.jpg

• Like 2

Awww, thanks so much everyone! I'm pretty stoked to finally have the idea be real enough to hold, and touch, and rub on my face, and put in my mouth!*

*Okay, probably not put in my mouth...

Here's a link to the "Shared Design" from UberPrints:

https://www.uberprints.com/designs/shared/772697/g5ypgtgu1vo3egtfvejr?ref=email

I believe you can order a copy of this same design just by using that link. It's a bit spendy for a t-shirt, mind you (22 and change, plus some shipping made my shirt almost 30 bucks), but I think they get cheaper if you buy more. I just bought a single tee.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ElysianPeace said:

Surprise bonus! While I was away a thing came in the mail. Super stoked these bad boys got here especially when you consider the odyssey I sent them on. 

image.jpg

Those are pretty damn gorgeous!!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, ElysianPeace said:

Those are sexy!

I can't wait to get my Gibbon Ebony in my hot little hand.  Now that is SEXY.  Only thing sexier is the Gibbon Ebony that @Thomas Browne got.

image.png.2455e8ba6dc0247009eb693f24288693.png

The Mora isn't too shabby either!

image.png.edcb140d6b62dabd36e2e70533198feb.png

Edited by Barb Bliss
  • Like 3

So not only did my replacement dividers for my rolling tray come in but one of my players/best friend surprised me with an early D&Diversary present at Game this weekend. It’s a black walnut d20. She said she had to give it to me early so I didn’t buy it for myself. Which, to be honest, is pretty fair. 

28C4FB66-2288-48A8-97FC-5BC245F3BB16.jpeg

• Like 6

22 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

I can't wait to get my Gibbon Ebony in my hot little hand.  Now that is SEXY.  Only thing sexier is the Gibbon Ebony that @Thomas Browne got.

image.png.2455e8ba6dc0247009eb693f24288693.png

The Mora isn't too shabby either!

image.png.edcb140d6b62dabd36e2e70533198feb.png

Yeah - looking forward to getting mine.  I was out of town last week though, so had Zoe hold on to it (and the tortoise shell).  Hopefully I'll get them soon now that I'm home again.

I owe pictures of so many dice - but kept doing the "let's wait until I get the last ones I ordered" - only to order more.

Fortunately that will stop now with the kickstarter.

4 hours ago, Thomas Browne said:

Yeah - looking forward to getting mine.  I was out of town last week though, so had Zoe hold on to it (and the tortoise shell).  Hopefully I'll get them soon now that I'm home again.

I owe pictures of so many dice - but kept doing the "let's wait until I get the last ones I ordered" - only to order more.

Fortunately that will stop now with the kickstarter.

I thought that way too, and then they put more stuff on the overstock page.  I thought I was going to get my latest batch this afternoon, but I guess UPS needs 3 days to get the last 3 miles from their distribution center to my house!  smh.

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 7:01 AM, 88east said:

So not only did my replacement dividers for my rolling tray come in but one of my players/best friend surprised me with an early D&Diversary present at Game this weekend. It’s a black walnut d20. She said she had to give it to me early so I didn’t buy it for myself. Which, to be honest, is pretty fair. 

28C4FB66-2288-48A8-97FC-5BC245F3BB16.jpeg

I did something similar for my group of friends, bought them each a d20 matched to their personality or tastes. Coffeewood for the starbucks fiend, Osage Orange for the dude that loves the color Orange, Bloodwood for my friend that tried to cut off his finger while woodworking, and Bubinga for the girl that loves Big Bang Theory (since it sounds like Bazinga)

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Gaboon Ebony and Chechen boulder:

image.png.f0813fbd42cd047d711993ed51bb346b.png

image.png.b4743802ad8df47d43b2b1cb8dedec39.png

Nice pics.  Especially like the Boulder.  I can't wait to get the Gaboon myself!

Camera battery charged up. 

Chechen:

image.png.1762e60ca13551c512e20c2d9fe83462.png

Mora and a different side of the Chechen boulder:

image.png.18ba1c07e127ecebcb2f85206dadea0d.png

• Like 2