Jump to content
By Lindsey

Welcome to Dog Might

By Lindsey

Ready to Roll?

By Lindsey

Countdown: Action Edition

By Lindsey

Mighty Dice Back In Stock!

Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Serge Darveau said:

I've waited for it 'cause you're faster than me to pay it online lol 

And that's with my crappy home router.  Imagine the damage I could do if I were using one of the bank's routers.  <insert evil laugh>

Edited by Barb Bliss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

And that's with my crappy home router.  Imagine the damage I could do if I were using one of the bank's routers.  <insert evil laugh>

Lol, thinking about a office mining secretary who won a lot a radio's prize, using the priority phone line to call the radio station, shouting out all the other calls. She was told to used it only for chemical spill or other emergency. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

the struggle is real.....

Don't be worry, this dice box is awesome and I will take care of it :):) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

the struggle is real.....

@tgpumpkin, that avatar is awesome.  I was afraid you'd lose your gourd identity with the switch.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hero sleeve (in Wenge) and my burnished copper dice arrived today. 

I am going to update my tetanus shots in case my daughter leaves the razor sharp d4 on the floor...

69DC8629-EBBA-4854-9727-14C40ED6D875.jpeg

Edited by wizardhat
Idiotic typos...
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, wizardhat said:

Hero sleeve (in Wenge) and my burnished copper dice arrived today. 

I am going to update my tetanus shots in case my daughter leaves the razor sharp d4 on the floor...

69DC8629-EBBA-4854-9727-14C40ED6D875.jpeg

It does make for a great caltrops.

The set looks great, thanks for sharing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I now have shipping information on my Mighty Dice and 2 sleeves!  Pictures as soon as they arrive!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, LuckyIke said:

It does make for a great caltrops.

The set looks great, thanks for sharing!

It does look great.  I debated long and hard on whether to get the copper dice, but @tgpumpkin and @Konas convinced me to get the Lumberjack Tears.  Both solid choices!  Sadly, they are now in the backseat since receiving my Dark Bloodwood polys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

@tgpumpkin, that avatar is awesome.  I was afraid you'd lose your gourd identity with the switch.

I had to do some searching to prepare for a potential switch a few days before the bet was officially lost.  I will remain forever a gourdian of these forums. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tgpumpkin said:

I had to do some searching to prepare for a potential switch a few days before the bet was officially lost.  I will remain forever a gourdian of these forums. :) 

fyi - there has been rumblings of you having to change to a bulldog in a cheer leading outfit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dog Might, I want to think you for your kindness. You made my daughter's day. Her Dragon Sheath came in today with the dice and card. She wanted me to tell you "It's awesome! I love it!" Thanks for making her birthday gift even more special. Your personal attention to your customers is what keeps us around.  

 

IMG_0562.thumb.JPG.f2ea39bde8833ec07d17a26b0a36d8bf.JPG

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Zenithsplendor said:

Dog Might, I want to think you for your kindness. You made my daughter's day. Her Dragon Sheath came in today with the dice and card. She wanted me to tell you "It's awesome! I love it!" Thanks for making her birthday gift even more special. Your personal attention to your customers is what keeps us around.  

 

IMG_0562.thumb.JPG.f2ea39bde8833ec07d17a26b0a36d8bf.JPG

Love it! And I double love that Cameron and company have adopted that awesome birthday pic!  The dragon sheath looks gorgeous, I’m sure she will cherish it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Zenithsplendor said:

Dog Might, I want to think you for your kindness. You made my daughter's day. Her Dragon Sheath came in today with the dice and card. She wanted me to tell you "It's awesome! I love it!" Thanks for making her birthday gift even more special. Your personal attention to your customers is what keeps us around.  

 

IMG_0562.thumb.JPG.f2ea39bde8833ec07d17a26b0a36d8bf.JPG

My niece loved it and so do I. The picture above does not do justice to how beautiful the deep read  really is on the sheath (looks more brownish in this picture). As my DMG dice tower  from Kickstarter will also be demon's blood, I can say I am excited about how the red will look.

I am impressed with the signed card. Thanks everyone at DMG, even Sawdust. He has the neatest signature I have ever seen for a dog.

Edited by RomyCat
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zenithsplendor said:

Dog Might, I want to think you for your kindness. You made my daughter's day. Her Dragon Sheath came in today with the dice and card. She wanted me to tell you "It's awesome! I love it!" Thanks for making her birthday gift even more special. Your personal attention to your customers is what keeps us around.  

 

IMG_0562.thumb.JPG.f2ea39bde8833ec07d17a26b0a36d8bf.JPG

That’s awesome! A gorgeous sheath with which to destroy her enemies. She must be a pretty cool cat. I hope she had a wonderful birthday!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So now that I have 3 DMG things, I thought I'd finally post them to show them off!  Photo Dump GO!

First of all, my Adventure Case in dark walnut.  I went with the flaming sword because I thought it would look great closed or set up as the GM screen because it doesn't matter if it's upside down!

 

IMG_3652.jpg.98e4ac2166b4b8995aab54c6d6f0c235.jpg

IMG_3656.jpg.34075656cbc5159b4ccf5e16ee745fa8.jpg

I attend a medieval LARP,  and my character runs a gaming table in the tavern as a business, so naturally I intend to bring my adventure case as a cool box to hold games in, rather than keep it at home holding dice.  Here it is with 6 full microgames and pieces for a couple of others stored inside, ready to display at Teridan's Gaming Table!

IMG_3654.jpg.44ffe29839e6952df5eeed962e16e7cf.jpg

Continuing the flames theme, I got a Dragon Sheath also in walnut, which holds my fire themed dice.

IMG_3659.jpg.1551b614617af9c9730dc111cc8d23b8.jpgIMG_3658.jpg.8a350bf431ce7439e0dc1761622cb97c.jpgIMG_3660.jpg.ab349c9ac4ff546e385c5eba4365eec8.jpg

Here's my Hero Sleeve in benge wood with Galaxy Dice too.  Didn't need a full Bone Box and (at the time) didn't know I'd be getting the wonderful gifted discount that lead to the Adv Case and Sheath.  But I'm happy to have it for a more compact dice transport, and I may use it at LARP as well to hold wooden dice in the future.

IMG_3662.jpg.adf04f2e46f0edf4c4f9c8a8f641d815.jpg

Thank you Dog Might for this wonderful stuff!  The case has become the centerpiece of my gaming display at home, with the other two also in attendance.  I'm excited to get the Travel Dice Tower and my CoCos to join them.

IMG_3663.jpg.d641608700601700ffaafe42a11ad4d3.jpgIMG_3649.jpg.6f0680eb268bfde5d16ca5fd59b6ed7a.jpg

IMG_3664.jpg

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TheAuthorOfOZ said:

So now that I have 3 DMG things, I thought I'd finally post them to show them off!  Photo Dump GO!

First of all, my Adventure Case in dark walnut.  I went with the flaming sword because I thought it would look great closed or set up as the GM screen because it doesn't matter if it's upside down!

 

IMG_3652.jpg.98e4ac2166b4b8995aab54c6d6f0c235.jpg

IMG_3656.jpg.34075656cbc5159b4ccf5e16ee745fa8.jpg

I attend a medieval LARP,  and my character runs a gaming table in the tavern as a business, so naturally I intend to bring my adventure case as a cool box to hold games in, rather than keep it at home holding dice.  Here it is with 6 full microgames and pieces for a couple of others stored inside, ready to display at Teridan's Gaming Table!

IMG_3654.jpg.44ffe29839e6952df5eeed962e16e7cf.jpg

Continuing the flames theme, I got a Dragon Sheath also in walnut, which holds my fire themed dice.

IMG_3659.jpg.1551b614617af9c9730dc111cc8d23b8.jpgIMG_3658.jpg.8a350bf431ce7439e0dc1761622cb97c.jpgIMG_3660.jpg.ab349c9ac4ff546e385c5eba4365eec8.jpg

Here's my Hero Sleeve in benge wood with Galaxy Dice too.  Didn't need a full Bone Box and (at the time) didn't know I'd be getting the wonderful gifted discount that lead to the Adv Case and Sheath.  But I'm happy to have it for a more compact dice transport, and I may use it at LARP as well to hold wooden dice in the future.

IMG_3662.jpg.adf04f2e46f0edf4c4f9c8a8f641d815.jpg

Thank you Dog Might for this wonderful stuff!  The case has become the centerpiece of my gaming display at home, with the other two also in attendance.  I'm excited to get the Travel Dice Tower and my CoCos to join them.

IMG_3663.jpg.d641608700601700ffaafe42a11ad4d3.jpgIMG_3649.jpg.6f0680eb268bfde5d16ca5fd59b6ed7a.jpg

IMG_3664.jpg

Outstanding pictures.  Thanks for sharing :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheAuthorOfOZ said:

So now that I have 3 DMG things, I thought I'd finally post them to show them off!  Photo Dump GO!

First of all, my Adventure Case in dark walnut.  I went with the flaming sword because I thought it would look great closed or set up as the GM screen because it doesn't matter if it's upside down!

 

IMG_3652.jpg.98e4ac2166b4b8995aab54c6d6f0c235.jpg

IMG_3656.jpg.34075656cbc5159b4ccf5e16ee745fa8.jpg

I attend a medieval LARP,  and my character runs a gaming table in the tavern as a business, so naturally I intend to bring my adventure case as a cool box to hold games in, rather than keep it at home holding dice.  Here it is with 6 full microgames and pieces for a couple of others stored inside, ready to display at Teridan's Gaming Table!

IMG_3654.jpg.44ffe29839e6952df5eeed962e16e7cf.jpg

Continuing the flames theme, I got a Dragon Sheath also in walnut, which holds my fire themed dice.

IMG_3659.jpg.1551b614617af9c9730dc111cc8d23b8.jpgIMG_3658.jpg.8a350bf431ce7439e0dc1761622cb97c.jpgIMG_3660.jpg.ab349c9ac4ff546e385c5eba4365eec8.jpg

Here's my Hero Sleeve in benge wood with Galaxy Dice too.  Didn't need a full Bone Box and (at the time) didn't know I'd be getting the wonderful gifted discount that lead to the Adv Case and Sheath.  But I'm happy to have it for a more compact dice transport, and I may use it at LARP as well to hold wooden dice in the future.

IMG_3662.jpg.adf04f2e46f0edf4c4f9c8a8f641d815.jpg

Thank you Dog Might for this wonderful stuff!  The case has become the centerpiece of my gaming display at home, with the other two also in attendance.  I'm excited to get the Travel Dice Tower and my CoCos to join them.

IMG_3663.jpg.d641608700601700ffaafe42a11ad4d3.jpgIMG_3649.jpg.6f0680eb268bfde5d16ca5fd59b6ed7a.jpg

IMG_3664.jpg

This is awesome, oh my gosh!!! I love seeing the intent and reason behind your customization choices - like the fire theme you've got going on. That's awesome.

In your third photo, what are the little wooden squares in the bottom half, right side of the case? They look nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Zoe said:

This is awesome, oh my gosh!!! I love seeing the intent and reason behind your customization choices - like the fire theme you've got going on. That's awesome.

In your third photo, what are the little wooden squares in the bottom half, right side of the case? They look nice.

Those tiles, and the black and white cone shaped things next to them, create 3 different abstract strategy games that collectively are known as "Karo" but was renamed by the Marbles Brain Store as "Modus."  The tiles get arranged into three different boards, and the cones are the pieces in each game that follow different rules.

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/21991/karo

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, TheAuthorOfOZ said:

So now that I have 3 DMG things, I thought I'd finally post them to show them off!  Photo Dump GO!

First of all, my Adventure Case in dark walnut.  I went with the flaming sword because I thought it would look great closed or set up as the GM screen because it doesn't matter if it's upside down!

 

IMG_3652.jpg.98e4ac2166b4b8995aab54c6d6f0c235.jpg

IMG_3656.jpg.34075656cbc5159b4ccf5e16ee745fa8.jpg

I attend a medieval LARP,  and my character runs a gaming table in the tavern as a business, so naturally I intend to bring my adventure case as a cool box to hold games in, rather than keep it at home holding dice.  Here it is with 6 full microgames and pieces for a couple of others stored inside, ready to display at Teridan's Gaming Table!

IMG_3654.jpg.44ffe29839e6952df5eeed962e16e7cf.jpg

Continuing the flames theme, I got a Dragon Sheath also in walnut, which holds my fire themed dice.

IMG_3659.jpg.1551b614617af9c9730dc111cc8d23b8.jpgIMG_3658.jpg.8a350bf431ce7439e0dc1761622cb97c.jpgIMG_3660.jpg.ab349c9ac4ff546e385c5eba4365eec8.jpg

Here's my Hero Sleeve in benge wood with Galaxy Dice too.  Didn't need a full Bone Box and (at the time) didn't know I'd be getting the wonderful gifted discount that lead to the Adv Case and Sheath.  But I'm happy to have it for a more compact dice transport, and I may use it at LARP as well to hold wooden dice in the future.

IMG_3662.jpg.adf04f2e46f0edf4c4f9c8a8f641d815.jpg

Thank you Dog Might for this wonderful stuff!  The case has become the centerpiece of my gaming display at home, with the other two also in attendance.  I'm excited to get the Travel Dice Tower and my CoCos to join them.

IMG_3663.jpg.d641608700601700ffaafe42a11ad4d3.jpgIMG_3649.jpg.6f0680eb268bfde5d16ca5fd59b6ed7a.jpg

IMG_3664.jpg

Ooooooh aaaaaaaah! Dark walnut looks so nice and as far as Larping goes seems like a pretty smart pic for fitting the feel! You fit 10 micro games in there? Cool. Also looks so nicely organized! Sheath is also shiny, but mostly I’m just kicking myself because putting your tiny d6 in there was brilliant and I’m definitely going to copy you. Benge looks sharp! Such a nice wood and doesn’t get enough love. Thanks for sharing. 🧙🏻‍♀️🏰

Edited by ElysianPeace
Barb guide Wizard and castle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ElysianPeace said:

Ooooooh aaaaaaaah! Dark walnut looks so nice and as far as Larping goes seems like a pretty smart pic for fitting the feel! You fit 10 micro games in there? Cool. Also looks so nicely organized! Sheath is also shiny, but mostly I’m just kicking myself because putting your tiny d6 in there was brilliant and I’m definitely going to copy you. Benge looks sharp! Such a nice wood and doesn’t get enough love. Thanks for sharing. 🧙🏻‍♀️🏰

Thanks!  I don't own any minis so I wanted the minis slot specifically to hold different dice instead.   in that case is:

Carcassone: Dice

Modus/Kano (which is 3 games in one group of pieces)

Love Letter

Roll For It (and 6 sets of mini-dice for it in a tray I had that happens to fit inside perfectly)

Pairs

Left Center Right

The red and white pegs for a bunch of little wooden games I have and the boards are elsewhere.

Metal balls for some handheld tilty mazes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, oops. 👀 I should say that's all Black Walnut (Dark Walnut's one of our stains for the White Ash, but it's real easy to mix up the names).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×