Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

1 hour ago, Konas said:

Thomas, I just packed up your CoCos and they are gorgeous. The Redheart is beautiful as always but the XL Benge might beat it. Gorgeous luster on it! Should be to you in a few days!

Wooo! CoCo madness time on the forums!  Thomas, we expect a whole photo shoot with sexy mood lighting. 

As a future Benge owner myself, I’m excited to hear they are looking great!

Thomas, what backer number were you on the CoCo KS?  I’m sitting at #205, and am trying to hold off buying more pretty in stock items knowing the CoCos will come in the not-so-distant future.  It will be like a second Christmas!

• Haha 1

On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 10:36 PM, RomyCat said:

Zoxe, awesome sword and dice box. What type of wood is the dice box made from?

It was a one off finish. Like our Demon's Blood but using an Orange tint instead of red.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LuckyIke said:

Wooo! CoCo madness time on the forums!  Thomas, we expect a whole photo shoot with sexy mood lighting. 

Thomas, what backer number were you on the CoCo KS?  I’m sitting at #205, and am trying to hold off buying more pretty in stock items knowing the CoCos will come in the not-so-distant future.  It will be like a second Christmas!

Your first one, the Rosewood, came through today. The rest are coming! Shouldn't be too long...

49 minutes ago, Konas said:

Your first one, the Rosewood, came through today. The rest are coming! Shouldn't be too long...

ED0A5BB2-9270-403D-912E-54D28F1CF04B.gif.62e60faa9a87b42f4cf7dd299d81c0f7.gif

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, LuckyIke said:

I was #106

On 12/28/2017 at 10:51 AM, Konas said:

Thomas, I just packed up your CoCos and they are gorgeous. The Redheart is beautiful as always but the XL Benge might beat it. Gorgeous luster on it! Should be to you in a few days!

Excellent - very excited for these!  Unfortunately I don't get home until next weekend, but I will post pics the following week for sure!

I got my new guitar neck (bocote fingerboard with a canarywood base) and got it all installed. Figured i would post the finished result. Down the road, i intend to do the body in either canary or bocote. But that will be a little while. 

C9585F79-2F34-4C18-AF85-1416D2D3C4D5.jpeg

1EEF1BBB-2072-4E6A-9BD2-23A0E5AFD636.jpeg

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, Zoe said:

@Ian Coyle ... gasp. I don't have words.

It's pretty. I'm trying to decide what wood I want to use for the body. There are some really cool figured woods out there, but I want to match it up with the neck too.

Having played with some 3D printed stuff recently I can safely say I have no regrets and am super excited for the real stuff to head my way. 

• Like 5

Just got my CoCos! I’m Backer #50, but my order needed to get redone so it just got here. It’s a 4-Pack of benge (mine!) and a fiery green, fiery purple, and XL fiery purple (for friends in my gaming group). Amusingly, I also have a dice only Mighty Dice order that just shipped too, so I should be getting another DMG box before the week is out. Yay!

5BD56626-D6D4-40FD-AA67-2E7EE0003066.jpeg

54528884-D43A-4F08-9B30-A10CF7214049.jpeg

EF2EB4EE-D43C-436A-94BC-B7C488D38832.jpeg

• Like 10

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 8:41 PM, SeeSome said:

Just got my CoCos! I’m Backer #50, but my order needed to get redone so it just got here. It’s a 4-Pack of benge (mine!) and a fiery green, fiery purple, and XL fiery purple (for friends in my gaming group). Amusingly, I also have a dice only Mighty Dice order that just shipped too, so I should be getting another DMG box before the week is out. Yay!

5BD56626-D6D4-40FD-AA67-2E7EE0003066.jpeg

54528884-D43A-4F08-9B30-A10CF7214049.jpeg

EF2EB4EE-D43C-436A-94BC-B7C488D38832.jpeg

Those look killer on that granite!

• Like 1

a few early pics of my cocos (I wish I had a better camera, lighting and background but...

20180127_110641.jpg

20180127_110936.jpg

20180127_110956.jpg

20180127_112243.jpg

• Like 5

@Russonc  They look great!  Which woods/stains did you receive?  

It looks like you really Maximized...that Apocolypse.  I’ll be seeing myself out now.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, LuckyIke said:

They look great!  Which woods/stains did you receive?  

Padauk, chechen, canarywood, red heart, and KS fiery green...   and they worked well for Maximum Apocalypse.. ;)

• Like 1

Russonc, your pictures look great. I'm getting a lot with symbols etched into them to. Your pictures are making me excited. 

• Like 1