Jump to content
Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

Recommended Posts

5a359ddaeeb03_aDSC_0133.thumb.JPG.5b4362e9e9aa4c614d1e79b00be1cca1.JPG

 

Here is my new dragon sheath which game in today.  I can't wait to pull this out at my next Pathfinder meeting. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I might have gone a bit overboard this time...but they’re soooo pretty, and so smooth! DMG, these are truly pieces of art; thank you for slaying these Ents.  

0961D0B5-B5FC-4707-8FB9-6EC150ED8037.jpeg

8F88F423-0D7A-4FD8-835F-28C2C25583F4.jpeg

E5FAA60A-9E44-483E-9C6E-C2C02A86BE55.jpeg

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As promised, here is my current Dog Might collection.  I'm afraid my crappy phone camera doesn't do justice to these (especially to the deck box and wallet).

 
IMG_20171220_180727925.thumb.jpg.593e6352eafab858811aa661a0b9c6b1.jpg
 
First piece, and still my favorite, is the remake of my original Bubinga dice chest
IMG_20171220_180750912.thumb.jpg.1860c93feeaadd215b88269257402205.jpg
 
IMG_20171220_181019744.thumb.jpg.868e795ad0278cb627ee5253f42353be.jpg
 
Next is the white ash dragon sheath with red oak finish (otherwise known as the "Sawdust special" since I won this thanks to Sawdust.
 
IMG_20171220_180738472.thumb.jpg.e6721458687d2eba4ef502ea273847dc.jpg
 
And then the newest additions -- my chechen deck box
IMG_20171220_180733686.thumb.jpg.3d62b5a8301b7d4032c993fc1b9fbf2f.jpg
 
and my rosewood wallet
IMG_20171220_180756549.thumb.jpg.99c1b27ec9865d65a8cc6ae052b0c9a9.jpg

 

Edited by Thomas Browne
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Nice Ike.  The one is the matched Granadillo they had up.  The other is ziricote??

Indeed!  The granadillo is actually the spalted one they put up; I believe there may have been another matched one they had in stock for a time.  DMG really outdid themselves with some of the end-of-year offerings!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LuckyIke said:

Indeed!  The granadillo is actually the spalted one they put up; I believe there may have been another matched one they had in stock for a time.  DMG really outdid themselves with some of the end-of-year offerings!

They did - and as I have said if they had put up one of those sheaths with a different interior I may have been all over them.  I almost was anyway.

The ziricote one definitely caught my eye - congrats on that.

Also I actually asked my family for DMG gift cards, so sort of hoping I'll get at least one to help pay for my addiction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s an awesome collection, Thomas!  I really like the Bubinga chest, the symbol really pops and the grain is very cool.  

How do you like the wallet thus far?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The wallet is a bit smaller than I expected.  The "10 cards and cash" doesn't really fit comfortably in it.  I don't think I could use it as a primary/sole wallet.

What I've ended up doing is using that for things like gift cards, identification, membership/insurance cards.

And I now have a much slimmer billfold that I use for cash and credit cards I want rfid protection for.  The system is working really well like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks so much Dogmight for my Dragon Sheath gift. I love it! Sorry it took so long to get these pictures up after I got it, but I was really sick for several days and didn't even turn on my computer. And thanks to Romycat who took these pictures cause I was sick and she was very impatient and didn't want to wait for me to feel better to take them :)

DSC_0117.thumb.JPG.29f7c7632e2bd8287bdb9effe92ee841.JPG5a3d858396358_aDSC_0113.thumb.JPG.0fa6f56dbeecfab56abbc58e321dde61.JPG

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I received our family's first DMG product (card stands) a couple weeks ago, but have resisted looking at them. However, tonight my son's elf decided to bring a couple of Santa's items from the north pole.

I can't wait to see what the other three look like and use them myself.

15140055937651814407780.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are several shots of my new dragon tray.  I absolutely love it!  I took some shots in different rooms to show how the color can change from room to room depending on lighting conditions.  These were all done at night though with no true natural light unfortunately.  I think I stared at this for like an hour straight when I first got it.  The luster on this piece is just incredible.  When I say it looks way better in person I really mean it.  Every time you shift it in your hand it has almost this holographic shimmer to it to where you see details and colors you didn't see before.  Great job DMG!

 

DSC01863.jpg

DSC01869.jpg

DSC01882.jpg

DSC01883.jpg

Edited by yatescory
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that Santa has come to the house, I can share a couple of things that he brought for Mrs. Zoxe.

The Dice Chest was acquired at PAX Unplugged.  Mike said it was a one of a kind prototype.  (We did some other Christmas shopping there, and yes I made her wait until this morning to play with it. :) )

The Mythic Sword is in Bolivian Rosewood, and wasn't necessarily intended to match the box but they do go well together.  I'm glad the Viking masters got us a piece with some character. 

20171225_181218-01.jpeg

20171225_181230-01.jpeg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 7:28 PM, yatescory said:

Here are several shots of my new dragon tray.  I absolutely love it!  I took some shots in different rooms to show how the color can change from room to room depending on lighting conditions.  These were all done at night though with no true natural light unfortunately.  I think I stared at this for like an hour straight when I first got it.  The luster on this piece is just incredible.  When I say it looks way better in person I really mean it.  Every time you shift it in your hand it has almost this holographic shimmer to it to where you see details and colors you didn't see before.  Great job DMG!

 

DSC01863.jpg

DSC01869.jpg

DSC01882.jpg

DSC01883.jpg

I remember this tray it was truly one of a kind!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Zoxe said:

Now that Santa has come to the house, I can share a couple of things that he brought for Mrs. Zoxe.

The Dice Chest was acquired at PAX Unplugged.  Mike said it was a one of a kind prototype.  (We did some other Christmas shopping there, and yes I made her wait until this morning to play with it. :) )

The Mythic Sword is in Bolivian Rosewood, and wasn't necessarily intended to match the box but they do go well together.  I'm glad the Viking masters got us a piece with some character. 

20171225_181218-01.jpeg

20171225_181230-01.jpeg

Check out that quilting on the dice box :x and the grain pattern of the sword

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, RomyCat said:

Zoxe, awesome sword and dice box. What type of wood is the dice box made from?

If the DMG folks told us, we promptly forgot. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 10:22 PM, Thomas Browne said:

The wallet is a bit smaller than I expected.  The "10 cards and cash" doesn't really fit comfortably in it.  I don't think I could use it as a primary/sole wallet.

What I've ended up doing is using that for things like gift cards, identification, membership/insurance cards.

And I now have a much slimmer billfold that I use for cash and credit cards I want rfid protection for.  The system is working really well like that.

Thomas, I just packed up your CoCos and they are gorgeous. The Redheart is beautiful as always but the XL Benge might beat it. Gorgeous luster on it! Should be to you in a few days!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×