• Announcements

Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

2 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Where in the world is CoCo San Diego??

It’ll be like the travelocity gnome; pictures of Barb’s BoRo will start popping up at tourist destinations all over the world.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, LuckyIke said:

Sorry @Konas you had our attention for a little bit.  Now it’s all:

- Vikings learning to read good and do other stuff good too

- Small children trying to ruin legacy surprises for @Lindsey

- The ongoing mystery saga of where in the world are @Barb Bliss‘s CoCos

All I want to know now is what magazine they are reading!

2 hours ago, LuckyIke said:

It’ll be like the travelocity gnome; pictures of Barb’s BoRo will start popping up at tourist destinations all over the world.

They're in St Paul now.  

3 minutes ago, Serge Darveau said:

Watch your rabbits, they could steal your CoCo...

Whasss up postman :)

a0cf616ad5978170dc96ad934e221e4a.jpg.a24ebd05cbaf53b6c65538d1695fe822.jpg

I've refrained from showing you rabbit poop pictures.  And that's just the poop on top since the last snow fall.

6 minutes ago, Serge Darveau said:

I've the same problem with the european starling, not easy to clean the car in the winter...

Deer are confusing my car with a salt block.

• Like 1

Very jealous of you rpg game masters out there getting to pledge on that bad boy.  such a beautiful piece of work.  Makes me wish I played rpgs let alone had a group so I could justify to buy and utilize that beast.  It’s a beautiful system and I’m sure you guys will have an excellent Kickstarter .  Do keep Cameron away from posting too early.  Last time he did that he cost me a couple hundred spots in line on one of your earlier kickstarters you did that ;) 

• Like 1

We are going to do another Facebook live around 8:45 this morning to answer any questions you all have. Join us if you can.

12 hours ago, tgpumpkin said:

Very jealous of you rpg game masters out there getting to pledge on that bad boy.  such a beautiful piece of work.  Makes me wish I played rpgs let alone had a group so I could justify to buy and utilize that beast.  It’s a beautiful system and I’m sure you guys will have an excellent Kickstarter .  Do keep Cameron away from posting too early.  Last time he did that he cost me a couple hundred spots in line on one of your earlier kickstarters you did that ;) 

Done. I have put duct tape over his keyboard!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Now let's see if it makes it to the correct house...

image.png.9830d092bbf3dfe4615d1d01dcfe10b6.png

OMG, I am sooooo sorry for the delay. That trip through Minneapolis took 2 whole days.

3 minutes ago, Konas said:

OMG, I am sooooo sorry for the delay. That trip through Minneapolis took 2 whole days.

No worries.  It's not your fault.  I just hope it gets here while I'm home so it doesn't sit on the stoop for hours unattended.  One knucklehead cost me 4 days!

Note: don't expect pictures until Thursday though.  Busy next couple of days.

Edited by Barb Bliss

Damn Kickstarter rules. The KS editing program for our project added a month to our length for the project. We reached out to KS but they couldn't/ wouldn't fix it. We had to cancel the project but will relaunch soon. Just waiting for approval from them for the new project page...which is identical to the old page.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Konas said:

Damn Kickstarter rules. The KS editing program for our project added a month to our length for the project. We reached out to KS but they couldn't/ wouldn't fix it. We had to cancel the project but will relaunch soon. Just waiting for approval from them for the new project page...which is identical to the old page.

Thanks for the heads up! I saw my email and was very confused. Let us know when you are ready to relaunch please!

• Like 1

Just now, ElysianPeace said:

Thanks for the heads up! I saw my email and was very confused. Let us know when you are ready to relaunch please!

We already remade the whole page and submitted it so as soon as they give us the go ahead, we are live again. Could be today. Might be tomorrow.

11 minutes ago, ElysianPeace said:

We just got approved and will relaunch shortly....after we look over everything again. Evidently Viking Lumberjacks and computers don't mix well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Konas said:

We just got approved and will relaunch shortly....after we look over everything again. Evidently Viking Lumberjacks and computers don't mix well.

That’s fair! I’m pretty sure most of my technically savvy associates wouldn’t mix well with any type of saw. 

5 minutes ago, Konas said:

And I thought my coco delivery was messed up.  Note: commenting on KS, not Viking Lumberjacks.  Because who doesn't like Lumberjacks.

Edited by Barb Bliss

Just now, Barb Bliss said:

And I thought my coco delivery was messed up.

Hah