Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

@Zenithsplendor @tgpumpkin Ahhh, I'm so glad you guys like the change in grain on that pumpkin box! I remember a few boxes in the shop having grain like that - they were my personal favorites.

And, @Konas.. I think I'll have to go with @Zenithsplendor for our winner of a Dragon Sheath! That leaf spread with that skull dagger was kick ass.

• Like 1

I love Zenithsplendor's pictures. I am her sister, so I am partial 9_9  I'm glad she loves the pumpkin rolling tray. And she makes me a bit jealous, as she has something from DMG while I still wait for those CoCo. One of those sets I ordered will be hers. And I will be getting a dice tower from DMG, but I won't see it till next year.

At least I can play with hers now:D

Woah, Barb, cool tree topper, card harder, and box.  Too cool. I’m jealous. A costume image on your dice box.

I think your wood guess is correct.

Edited by RomyCat

4 minutes ago, RomyCat said:

Woah, Barb, cool tree topper, card harder, and box.  Too cool. I’m jealous. A costume image on your dice box.

I think your wood guess is correct.

The box is going to be used to store some of my miniatures in.  The inside is kind of spongy.  Yeah the box is pretty Mike Meyers.

2 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

I blame one of you barkers for this.  Note: Prancing Walverines in progress in the background...

image.thumb.png.7580b0f52260ee05fb5300d4b0d9f181.png

image.thumb.png.f2a34130feeb4a7f47ceb3b052f9323a.png

I will take credit for inspiring you to greatness!! Although I think Serge may also have posted about it on one of the Kickstarter chats, so you can assign the blame between us. That is amazing, Barb!!

Edited by LuckyIke
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

My card trays showed up safe and sound!  Pop Quiz: Rosewood, Bubinga, Padauk, Purple Heart, and Leopard.  How'd I do?

image.thumb.png.2eb6cde35ffb87da6f2b0967e3398d7d.png

image.thumb.png.2130a9f48517e1ef15bc50c595efedf8.png

So now that you got these, is Bolivian Rosewood still your favorite?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, yatescory said:

So now that you got these, is Bolivian Rosewood still your favorite?

Oh yeah, though the gap isn't as big as I originally thought.

@Barb Bliss, you scored 100%! That's all of 'em. :D Do you mean the gap for having the cards sit? Is it too narrow for what you're using it for?

@LuckyIke I tried. ^_^

That Santa Dragon is the greatest thing I've seen all week - I realize it's only Monday, but I'm willing to bit it's still winning by Saturday.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zoe said:

@Barb Bliss, you scored 100%! That's all of 'em. :D Do you mean the gap for having the cards sit? Is it too narrow for what you're using it for?

That Santa Dragon is the greatest thing I've seen all week - I realize it's only Monday, but I'm willing to bit it's still winning by Saturday.

The gap I was referring to was the gap between Rosewood and the other woods.

The Santa Dragon is too heavy for being a tree topper, even with the support bar stuff provided.  It's currently sitting next to my poinsettia.

8 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

The gap I was referring to was the gap between Rosewood and the other woods.

The Santa Dragon is too heavy for being a tree topper, even with the support bar stuff provided.  It's currently sitting next to my poinsettia.

Ohhh, duh! Okay, that's good. :)

That sounds like a perfect place for him.

On 12/8/2017 at 5:54 PM, Barb Bliss said:

I blame one of you barkers for this.  Note: Prancing Walverines in progress in the background...

image.thumb.png.7580b0f52260ee05fb5300d4b0d9f181.png

image.thumb.png.f2a34130feeb4a7f47ceb3b052f9323a.png

The Santa dragon wins both the internet and holiday simultaneously.

• Haha 1

Not Dogmight gear, but they don't have any luthiers to feed my addiction yet. However, it IS Boco, so I thought I'd share my newest purchase with you boco nuts here. I'll upload finished pictures once I get it in the mail and get it installed on my Strat...  Canary neck with a Bocote fingerboard. I could have gone Boco/Boco, but the figuring on this fingerboard was better than any of the full Boco necks, and I wasn't super impressed with the figuring on the visible part of the neck either, so I couldn't justify the significant increase in cost (a little more than 50% more)

VMS12967a.jpg

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Ian Coyle said:

Not Dogmight gear, but they don't have any luthiers to feed my addiction yet. However, it IS Boco, so I thought I'd share my newest purchase with you boco nuts here. I'll upload finished pictures once I get it in the mail and get it installed on my Strat...  Canary neck with a Bocote fingerboard. I could have gone Boco/Boco, but the figuring on this fingerboard was better than any of the full Boco necks, and I wasn't super impressed with the figuring on the visible part of the neck either, so I couldn't justify the significant increase in cost (a little more than 50% more)

VMS12967a.jpg

It appears the apple didn't fall far from the tree.  :-)

• Like 1