• Announcements

Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

4 hours ago, Konas said:

New stock going up today! Probably within the hour.

I've been debating getting a wallet for a while now, glad I was able to jump on that BoRo one before someone else did. And I know it's tough to see some of the water-like figuring in photos, but I'm hoping that the Bubinga dice chest is as beautiful as it appears to be in the photo. It looks like it might have some of that figuring that doesn't come across well in pictures.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ian Coyle said:

I've been debating getting a wallet for a while now, glad I was able to jump on that BoRo one before someone else did. And I know it's tough to see some of the water-like figuring in photos, but I'm hoping that the Bubinga dice chest is as beautiful as it appears to be in the photo. It looks like it might have some of that figuring that doesn't come across well in pictures.

Got a picture of your BoRo?

Woo I missed the latest in stock party.  But that’s okay, I dropped my DMG money for a GM System.  I mean, my name was already written on an initiative tracker, it had to be!  I’m ordering up a Bubinga with the Draco text carving and flames.  No sculpts on the panels, I want to let the wood grain sing.  @Zoe should be most pleased!  I see all their in stock ones have sold, that’s awesome.

Edited by LuckyIke

1 hour ago, Barb Bliss said:

Got a picture of your BoRo?

I didn't save the photo link :/  I'll post a pic when it comes in the mail though

54 minutes ago, LuckyIke said:

Woo I missed the latest in stock party.  But that’s okay, I dropped my DMG money for a GM System.  I mean, my name was already written on an initiative tracker, it had to be!  I’m ordering up a Bubinga with the Draco text carving and flames.  No sculpts on the panels, I want to let the wood grain sing.  @Zoe should be most pleased!  I see all their in stock ones have sold, that’s awesome.

@LuckyIke congrats on landing a GM system.  I saw @Lindsey demo video on their facebook page and I was floored (great job with it btw Lindsey!).  I love all the functions of the set.  Looks like an incredible buy and I hope you enjoy it :) 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Konas said:

I totally understand! I can't afford any of our stuff.

But that’s just because you reinvest the extra lumber back into your abode:

36C1D346-6C1C-483D-A58C-C3F8EC4614EB.thumb.jpeg.09d4df9487ca81e4a278d6060ecca4f1.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

@LuckyIke congrats on landing a GM system.  I saw @Lindsey demo video on their facebook page and I was floored (great job with it btw Lindsey!).  I love all the functions of the set.  Looks like an incredible buy and I hope you enjoy it :) 

Thanks TGP!  We will have to get it out together someday at a future DMGCON.  We all know this is the logical extension of the DMG takeover.

8 hours ago, tgpumpkin said:

I would love the Game Master system but as many RPG's as I play in other formats, I'.but for whatever reason i've never had a group to do that.  D20's I only know of by reputation...not actual experience :)  

Broken Token has the closest solution that I may consider.

I appreciate you think I have a plan.  I feel like I'm shooting from the hip.  :)

The GM system seems like it might be useful for more then what it’s named for which is part of why I want one, but yes it’s definitely more shiny to me because I do play a variety of rpgs the old fashioned way. I really want you to find a local group now just because it’s a good thing to try if you like rpgs in any format  

Link to the solution!!!! I’m always interested in the options out there, but also it gives a good idea of what you’re looking for in a product. 

I definitely think you have a plan it’s just free form enough to allow for flexibility. 

8 hours ago, Thomas Browne said:

And yeah, that's where I am.

I have some friends - but they can't afford it, and it's a bit much for me to afford as a gift for them right now.

For myself right now, the Chechen XL 

So now it's definitely about what I "want" - and I don't know where I'll go there.  I don't have the opportunity to play RPGs as much as I used to, so don't think I'd get an adventure case or gm system for myself.  Rolling tray, another XL box or a skirmish box are probably my next purchases for myself.

My friends thankfully have cheaper wants then your friends! More of a dragon sheath/dice chest crew. I do have a couple gm friends who would likely adore those options, but I’m not that generous. 

That chechen xl is really pretty! 

The nice thing about having everything you need is you have plenty of time to think about what you really want. 

4 hours ago, LuckyIke said:

Promise there will be pictures? I hope(don’t doubt) it’ll be gorgeous and envy inspriring! 

2 hours ago, ElysianPeace said:

Promise there will be pictures? I hope(don’t doubt) it’ll be gorgeous and envy inspriring! 

But of course! It will get its own set of glamour shots!

14 hours ago, LuckyIke said:

36C1D346-6C1C-483D-A58C-C3F8EC4614EB.thumb.jpeg.09d4df9487ca81e4a278d6060ecca4f1.jpeg

Clearly that’s a picture of DMG front door. :)  outstanding sleuthing skills.  

4 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

Clearly that’s a picture of DMG front door. :)  outstanding sleuthing skills.  

uh, no.  But I bet the millionaire that lives there would be friends with the DMG crew. 

uh, no.  But I bet the millionaire that lives there would be friends with the DMG crew. 

@Barb Bliss It IS DMG headquarters damnit!  why do you have to take this fantasy away from me? ;) 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

@Barb Bliss It IS DMG headquarters damnit!  why do you have to take this fantasy away from me? ;) 

I hate to say it, but think industrial park.

• Like 1

My wife used to work for a lady that was an accomplished woodworker who did a lot of custom woodwork for her home. Next time we go back there to visit, I'll have to get some pictures. She has a custom wood door that is similar to the one pictured there.

17 hours ago, LuckyIke said:

I would legit kidnap someone if it meant I got this house! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lindsey said:

I would legit kidnap someone if it meant I got this house! 

I want to see the inside!

2 minutes ago, LuckyIke said:

Ask and you shall receive.

That website name is pretty on the nose.  Plus I didn’t see a dedicated game table or shelving, minus 15 points for them.

That staircase is off the hook.  Their wine cellar looks a lot nicer than mine.  Similar to the Edsel Ford estate, the out building is better than most of our houses.

6 minutes ago, LuckyIke said:

Ask and you shall receive.

That website name is pretty on the nose.  Plus I didn’t see a dedicated game table or shelving, minus 15 points for them.

Only $10 million? Pfft....I'll take two.

More stock coming in a minute. Plus, something new and a little outside of what we normally do.

That staircase is off the hook.  Their wine cellar looks a lot nicer than mine.  Similar to the Edsel Ford estate, the out building is better than most of our houses.

Even if everyone buys everything, our HQ will never look like that.

Just now, Konas said:

More stock coming in a minute. Plus, something new and a little outside of what we normally do.

Wow, one just sold. We haven't even posted about it.