Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

This is such a good idea, I will give away a CUSTOM Dragon Sheath to the person that posts the coolest pic. Our newb Zoe will be the sole judge for the contest! It will end on November 10th!!!! Good luck!

• Like 1

I'll get an action shot of my theme box when it gets here. It's definitely not going to be as exciting as Serge's, but I'm definitely going to be testing how much random game stuff I can fit in it for max storage space, and probably some use as a "nota-CoCo" to hold tokens and such.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Serge Darveau said:

Zipang PnP cards game plus some homemade extented cards and expansions. B|

Love that dragon coin holder!

My first post on this forum and I figured I'd show Too Many Bones with a beautiful Dice Box from DMG :) . 

I have more to come!

IMG_1293.JPG

IMG_1294.JPG

• Like 4

@tgpumpkin I don't know anything about this game but I see how it's blowing up on KS and I remember their epic booth at GenCon. What's so cool about this game?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Lindsey said:

@tgpumpkin I don't know anything about this game but I see how it's blowing up on KS and I remember their epic booth at GenCon. What's so cool about this game?

@Lindsey if you like rolling dice and rpgs it’s really a great game!  It’s a coop adventure.  The components are amazing.  They have a fleshed out world and it has a strong theme.  While there is dice chucking which creates elements of luck you can mitigate those rolls with changes in strategy.  Misses on dice actually build up on your character and can be used as a powerful ability later in a match or game.  The game plays over several days (game days) and with all the encounter cards you get the adventure constantly changes game to game with choices each day that impacts your loadout.  The gearlocs (characters) are different and each has a very different strategy or skill tree.  Gameplay is straightforward but gearlocs have a learning curve.

Overall it’s a great game.  Next time DMG and tg come together at a con I’ll bring it with me if you want to try it.  You can also late pledge it.  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Zenithsplendor said:

My sister Romycat gave me the Pumpkin Theme Box for by Birthday last month. I am very happy with it.

IMG_0472.JPG

IMG_0465.JPG

@Zenithsplendor awesome pics!  You got a creative pumpkin box there!  I love how the coloring of the wood changes half of his face.  

6 minutes ago, Zenithsplendor said:

I really like the color changing on the face to. It was the perfect gift for me. I love gaming and all things pumpkin.

I know I should be focusing on the wood product, but nice knife!  And nice presentation.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Zenithsplendor said:

I really like the color changing on the face to. It was the perfect gift for me. I love gaming and all things pumpkin.

Gourd answer.  You’re on the track for greatness and success in life. :)

• Like 1