Lindsey

Monsterpocalypse

I'm starting a new thread to show off my Monsterpocalypse minis but mostly to pressure @Konas to finish his team so we can play. 

IMG_1120.jpg

IMG_1121.jpg

IMG_1122.jpg

IMG_1123.jpg

IMG_1125.jpg

11 minutes ago, Lindsey said:

I'm starting a new thread to show off my Monsterpocalypse minis but mostly to pressure @Konas to finish his team so we can play. 

IMG_1120.jpg

IMG_1121.jpg

IMG_1122.jpg

IMG_1123.jpg

IMG_1125.jpg

While @Lindsey has done a great job with these (they look amazing), I would be remiss if I failed to mention that we have had this game since GenCon 2018. After returning home from that con last year, I started and almost finished MY big bad guy for the game. After Lindsey chose not to paint hers, or even take them out of the box, I put it aside to paint some of the hundreds of other minis we have. Fast forward to almost a year later, we are getting into Aristeia pretty heavily, I am working on minis for those, and Lindsey decides to paint her entire Monsterpocalypse team in a furious painting session lasting 3 days. Then she posts this.....I rest my case.

5 minutes ago, Konas said:

While @Lindsey has done a great job with these (they look amazing), I would be remiss if I failed to mention that we have had this game since GenCon 2018. After returning home from that con last year, I started and almost finished MY big bad guy for the game. After Lindsey chose not to paint hers, or even take them out of the box, I put it aside to paint some of the hundreds of other minis we have. Fast forward to almost a year later, we are getting into Aristeia pretty heavily, I am working on minis for those, and Lindsey decides to paint her entire Monsterpocalypse team in a furious painting session lasting 3 days. Then she posts this.....I rest my case.

None of this is relevant. The only thing that matters is I still finished all mine before you did :P 

I'm 3/4 done with my 2nd to last villager mob and after varnishing more traps, will be down to just one trap.  So Village Attacks will only have this left after I finish this mob/traps:

• one village mob
  • 2 monster heroes
  • the troll

2 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

I'm 3/4 done with my 2nd to last villager mob and after varnishing more traps, will be down to just one trap.  So Village Attacks will only have this left after I finish this mob/traps:

• one village mob
  • 2 monster heroes
  • the troll

Then buy Monsterpocalypse!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

• one village mob
  • 2 monster heroes
  • the troll

Nice! I don't think I ever finished painting  a whole board game with minis. 

We should all buy Monsterpocalypse and then never play it! The real gamer's dream!

Just now, Lindsey said:

I finished Massive Darkness.  That was a massive amount of minis.  Village Attacks is a lot less.  15 ish monsters, 15 ish town heroes, 7-8 villager mobs (8 each), 10 traps, troll.  So a lot of stuff, but not even close to MD.  The troll in the game is fun.  It's basically a chaotic roaming monster that can attack anyone that it runs across.

5 minutes ago, Lindsey said:

What about Mice and Mystics? Didn't you finish all of those?

Just now, Konas said:

Lol no I did like 3 mice and 1 centipede out of over 50 minis

Trying to decide what to do next.  I'm leaning towards Grimm Forest and/or those mini dogs.  I think I'll save War Time in Christmas Town for October.

2 minutes ago, Konas said:

Now I'm going to have to Google that.

1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

OK that's cool looking.

Maybe we need an Underdog/DMG game swap.

5 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

It's such an awesome game! And there's tons of expansions and stuff!

4 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

OK that's cool looking.

Maybe we need an Underdog/DMG game swap.

You're talking about Mice and Mystics? Or Monsterpocalypse? Or Aristeia?

Just now, Konas said:

You're talking about Mice and Mystics? Or Monsterpocalypse? Or Aristeia?

I am totally lost!

15 minutes ago, Konas said:

I am totally lost!

Games that are good but don't get play time anymore, maybe someone else would enjoy them.

As fate would have it, I got an update from the Village Attacks project.  Their store is up and running if you wanted to buy it.  Can't click the links on work computer, but here's some cut/paste from the email.  So if you like the idea of the monsters (you) being the heroes, and those pesky villagers being the villians, this looks like a load of fun.  The minis are really fun.

https://www.grimlordgames.com/store

image.png.8e7bc42f388883f035d239ec7f4faea2.png