RomyCat

Your Most Anticipated Games

Love the dino pictures. I'm out of reactions to show my appreciation.

I got the 7th Continent today!!!!!  This was one of the games I was looking forward to the most. Goats do play a role in the game. Hmm...wonder if there is a dino wandering about on the continent which loves to snack on goats.o.O

Was eating dinner with my sister who kept saying throughout the meal, "Get the dino games. Get both."  As we were cleaning up, she reminded me, "Tell Barb you are in." 

Ah, peer pressure. :ph34r:I was so trying to be "responsible" and save my money.  So, Barb, I will be messaging you about the details. 

3 hours ago, RomyCat said:

Was eating dinner with my sister who kept saying throughout the meal, "Get the dino games. Get both."  As we were cleaning up, she reminded me, "Tell Barb you are in." 

Ah, peer pressure. :ph34r:I was so trying to be "responsible" and save my money.  So, Barb, I will be messaging you about the details. 

I messaged you back.  I think you can late pledge, and have it directly sent to you.  Go to the dinogenics campaign page and try pressing the late pledge button.

Thanks to you, Barb, Now I am in the list for getting the game.  Dinogenics looks awesome. Goats for dinos to munch on--and hopefully not people.

After playing The 7th Continent for 12 hours to bet the first curse, I can happily say the hype is worth it. There is simply no other game like it. My sister and I had a blast playing it. Very tense  at times as we almost died several times. As it was our first adventure, we used the 777 card which allows you to survive one "death". Next time we play, we are going to try it on normal mode. Hopefully we won't die.  :/

Either way, it will be a fun adventure.

3 minutes ago, RomyCat said:

Another game I wanted but my budget was stretched too thin. Enjoy it.

Could have it in August without KS delay, still late pledge I think. :) 

Rise of Tribes is on the boat on its way here!  I’m very excited for this one.  Plus in the update they included the work in progress shot of the gorgeous sabertooth trays!B894911C-ACB3-4803-A6F4-32B0F53EE0CA.png.ee08ddd1995d9e147fe2825c19089ee5.png

Nice job catching the DMG logo on the apron in the shot ;)

Shadows of Brimstone: Forbidden Fortress (FoFo) FINALLY made it to the pledge manager.  The KS campaign finished in October ... 2016!  

I won't get into the things driving this.  But it's been so long it was surreal to get the email.

12 hours ago, Serge Darveau said:

Rise of tribes is ready to cross the ocean. 

Nice note about DMG :) 

dmg.jpg.531ef89332513dac6790e156996b5e11.jpg

I sooo wish I got one of those now. I did back Rise of Tribes. Is it too late to grab one of DMG cool Saber tiger rolling trays?  

Staring very hard at the pictures. :S

On 5/5/2018 at 11:37 AM, RomyCat said:

I sooo wish I got one of those now. I did back Rise of Tribes. Is it too late to grab one of DMG cool Saber tiger rolling trays?  

Staring very hard at the pictures. :S

I think you may be able to still upgrade your pledge, but you'll havta do it through peter@breakinggames.com instead of us. I hope we can get you one!!

@Serge Darveau, I looked hard at this one, but decided to give my wallet a respite.  It looked similar to Concordia (if you haven't played it, it's a lot of fun and many strategies to try out).

I've never played Concordia but I've tried to get a lot of differents game for my first year of KS (about 50). Now I'm quiet and back only a few game at the time. :)  

20 minutes ago, Serge Darveau said:

I've never played Concordia but I've tried to get a lot of differents game for my first year of KS (about 50). Now I'm quiet and back only a few game at the time. :)  

I bought Concordia in a FLGS, about 6 months before I found KS.  It won lots of awards.

On 5/8/2018 at 8:32 AM, Barb Bliss said:

I bought Concordia in a FLGS, about 6 months before I found KS.  It won lots of awards.

I LOVE Concordia. Played it for the first time at a Gaming Meet-up. Before the guy even finished explaining the rules, I knew I HAD to buy this game. Which I did, and its expansion which added salt.  I've enjoyed every game I have played of it.