Jump to content
RomyCat

Your Most Anticipated Games

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Serge Darveau said:

June and july should be cool for me. :) 

ks1.thumb.jpg.9225900fb8bbc1be19d8a5f1383c9bc8.jpg

Wow, you are organized. I have a number coming which are on your list:   Countdown Action Edition, 5 Minute Dungeon, DinoGenics, Game Master System, Book of Dragons, Rise of Tribes, Star Realms Frontiers, Dice Tower, Mint Delivery, Founders of and Gloomhaven.

There were several others I wanted and almost got, but I have a limited budget: Dwa7s, Brass, Endeavor.  The Christmas Lights Card game failed twice, but they are about to relaunch again. I will back them when they do. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, RomyCat said:

Wow, you are organized. I have a number coming which are on your list:   Countdown Action Edition, 5 Minute Dungeon, DinoGenics, Game Master System, Book of Dragons, Rise of Tribes, Star Realms Frontiers, Dice Tower, Mint Delivery, Founders of and Gloomhaven.

There were several others I wanted and almost got, but I have a limited budget: Dwa7s, Brass, Endeavor.  The Christmas Lights Card game failed twice, but they are about to relaunch again. I will back them when they do. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/chadelkins/1985355621?ref=503551&token=23331d6c

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Ah, the version you are posting is different than the one I backed twice, though the name is almost the same.

 

Link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1972378713/christmas-lights-card-game?ref=nav_search&result=project&term=Christmas Light Card

I believe it is the same one. They posted in a recent update that where were working with another for the next relaunch.  They state its coming May 29. I notice the artwork for both Santas are the same.

Edited by RomyCat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like what they have done. I hope they make it this time. I backed them twice and will do so again. My sister and I both love Christmas theme games and would love to play this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Serge Darveau said:

Legends of sleepy hollow :) 

77b1c5fd5134ffb7453512e77b2749d7_original.jpg.3e07d5e57d1a2ebd2d496df195efd3b0.jpg

You gotta tag @tgpumpkin on that one!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Side Effects: Strategies (this game looks to be a hoot)

 

I love the creepy Furby in the background.

I'm definitely a politician strategy person, generally speaking... color it with being a small ~harmless~ girl... Always leads to me winning Bohnanza and maintaining my Bean Queen crown. 💅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Zoe said:

I love the creepy Furby in the background.

I'm definitely a politician strategy person, generally speaking... color it with being a small ~harmless~ girl... Always leads to me winning Bohnanza and maintaining my Bean Queen crown. 💅

I'm similar, but I'm more of a hide in the weeds style.  Pay no attention to the card shark in the corner.  I used to be a rainman too, but that skill has faded with age.

Edited by Barb Bliss
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got a message from Isaac that the final opportunity to adjust addressing for Founders of Gloomhaven is here - fulfillment is just around the corner!

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2018 at 9:56 AM, Barb Bliss said:

Prototypes for Forbidden City (renamed)

image.png.e21389cb7a9bfda32d72348aa7dbb71b.png

I'm really excited for this one...right up my wheelhouse.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/10/2018 at 5:23 PM, Zoxe said:

Just got a message from Isaac that the final opportunity to adjust addressing for Founders of Gloomhaven is here - fulfillment is just around the corner!

 

Got post notice that the parcel is coming from Vancouver, probably in the beginning of next week.  Just 2000 km from home :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×