RomyCat

Your Most Anticipated Games

1 minute ago, Thomas Browne said:

Lumberjack juice is not the same as mead???

I thought that's what it was.

Pretty sure Polish Vodka is involved...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Barb Bliss said:

DinoGenics is expanding Z-Rex!

image.png.6fe6190a9eba6baec7157e23039f39ba.png

Yes!!! I am super excited that these corrupted fellows can now terrorize our parks in the regular game!

Just now, LuckyIke said:

Yes!!! I am super excited that these corrupted fellows can now terrorize our parks in the regular game!

I love the look of the z-rex meeples

2 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

I love the look of the z-rex meeples

This game is going to be so hot.  I bet it will look classy with your BoRo CoCo.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LuckyIke said:

This game is going to be so hot.  I bet it will look classy with your BoRo CoCo.

The component pieces like the dinos and fences are what sucked me in.  Then the artwork on the cards is crazy good.

5 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

The component pieces like the dinos and fences are what sucked me in.  Then the artwork on the cards is crazy good.

Dinosaur Island got all the buzz last year, but this looks so so much better.

1 minute ago, LuckyIke said:

Dinosaur Island got all the buzz last year, but this looks so so much better.

I agree.

3 hours ago, Serge Darveau said:

This story is a good warning to take heed of when looking at these complex multi-part miniatures offerings. It would seem KDM has provided the standard to shoot for regarding successful fulfillment of these type of projects, whereas Palladium has become toxic.  

One thing that was not clearly articulated in the article was the creator affiliated with Palladium who attempted suicide last year did so as a result of the pressures of another campaign.   The creator tried to launch some other KS based off a palladium IP without clearly addressing the underlying connections and relationship with palladium.  Backers of this robottech project swarmed the comments section with negative responses which quickly derailed the campaign.  I don’t know anything about either IP or palladium, outside of what has been covered in media.  The whole saga is an unfortunate example of crowdfunding gone awry.

Still waiting for mine, probably Al Capone has stolen it of the Chicago Post office.. 5aa18f3a25e8b_flintstones_0081.gif.76b3824a427c3394cb26e1b5fb2fbea7.gif It was just to make change of my rockopoly game. :)

mono.thumb.jpg.dfef17e42fba0a85cbc6fb1bf4e30f8d.jpg

Petrichor is finally shipping.  I never would have thought I’d be so excited to play as a cloud raining on plants.

I said that I was done with Kickstarter games for awhile.  My backlog is huge.

I said that I was done with CMON games for awhile.  Their games are sooooo sprawling and storage space is starting to be an issue.

I said that I had enough Zombicide for awhile.  I have more Black Plague than I can reasonably consume.

And then....

And then....

And then there was this:  https://cmon.com/news/zombicide-invader-kickstarter-announced

Launches 4/10 on Kickstarter.  

pic4023671.jpg

Just now, Zoxe said:

I said that I was done with CMON games for awhile.  Their games are sooooo sprawling and storage space is starting to be an issue.

I said that I had enough Zombicide for awhile.  I have more Black Plague than I can reasonably consume.

And then....

And then....

And then there was this:  https://cmon.com/news/zombicide-invader-kickstarter-announced

pic4023671.jpg

Nooooooo. Why would they do that to us!!!!

• Like 1

Sorcerer City stretch goals are going to make it a 1-6 player game.  It's looking pretty fun.

Currently my most looked for game is 7th Continent. The base game should be coming in sometime this month. Then I find out if the hype (and price) was worth it.

2 hours ago, RomyCat said:

Currently my most looked for game is 7th Continent. The base game should be coming in sometime this month. Then I find out if the hype (and price) was worth it.

I decided to go in the 2nd wave and only pay for one shipping.

1 hour ago, Barb Bliss said:

I decided to go in the 2nd wave and only pay for one shipping.

Same here.  I have such a big backlog of things to play that I don’t mind the wait.

On 3/8/2018 at 5:04 PM, Zoxe said:

And then....

And then....

pic4023671.jpg

As a zombicide fan myself I think this launch is a little too soon though.  Ill likely pass but I’m sure itll be great like the others.  

I think the games I’m most excited about are Brass....Undertow (too many bones)....and Epoch .  

On 3/10/2018 at 4:07 PM, tgpumpkin said:

I think the games I’m most excited about are Brass....Undertow (too many bones)....and Epoch .  

I really, really wanted all three of those but passed due to lack of funds. I just can't afford everything. But I would love to play them if I ever get the chance.