RomyCat

Your Most Anticipated Games

I'm curious to hear what games you have never played that you are eagerly looking forward to playing. These may be Kickstarters, preorders, soon-to-be-released, waiting till your coffers are refilled so you can afford them, or on your wishlist for a future Christmas/birthday present. These are my top 5.

1. Gloomhaven
  2. Charterstone
  3. Seventh Continent
  4. Roll Player
  5. Founders of Gloomhaven

• Like 2

Great topic idea!

All of the ones you listed above are strong contenders for my list. Although 7h Continent in particular is so far down the road I can’t let myself fully embrace the hype yet, but will love when it arrives.

Some of the Kickstarters that I am really looking forward to playing soon(ish) are: 

- Rising Sun

- The Grimm Forest

- Barker’s Row

- Epoch: The Awakening

- Rise of Tribes (with DMG rolling tray!)

• Like 2

All my KS game, received only two,  lol

-new carcassonne mini expansions (waiting to the holydays to included the spiel 17 tile)

-brass

-rise of tribe

-galaxy of trian

-out of the wood

-covil, dwar7s, centauri saga (all the kit)

-stone daze

-star realms frontier, hero realms complete

and more 9_9

• Like 1

1. Too Many Bones
  2. Zombicide: Green Horde
  3. Pandemic Legacy: Season 2
  4. Explorers of the North Sea
  5. Nemo's War - Second Edition
  • Like 1

On 10/21/2017 at 8:37 PM, RomyCat said:

I'm curious to hear what games you have never played that you are eagerly looking forward to playing. These may be Kickstarters, preorders, soon-to-be-released, waiting till your coffers are refilled so you can afford them, or on your wishlist for a future Christmas/birthday present. These are my top 5.

1. Gloomhaven
  2. Charterstone
  3. Seventh Continent
  4. Roll Player
  5. Founders of Gloomhaven

It's going to take forever for 7th to show up.

On 11/4/2017 at 7:13 AM, yatescory said:

Most anticipated: 

1. Gaia Project

2. Venus Next Terraforming Mars expansion

3. Brass Kickstarter

4. Keyper

The Terraforming Mars expansion should definitely be on my list too.

Of those designs, I'd have to go with the tree in the email.  I'm getting chechen for the sleeve I think, but the dice tower will be a hard choice to make.  Oh if I only had a blog about Rosewood to help decide :|

• Like 1

I don't have enough emojis in here for how I feel about those rainbow Dice Towers! Justin specializes in that stain and it is not easy, lemme tell ya. I loved watching him do it. I hope you love it when you get it, @Serge Darveau! It's an extra special DMG product, in my opinion.

1 minute ago, Zoe said:

I don't have enough emojis in here for how I feel about those rainbow Dice Towers! Justin specializes in that stain and it is not easy, lemme tell ya. I loved watching him do it. I hope you love it when you get it, @Serge Darveau! It's an extra special DMG product, in my opinion.

I've loved it the first I've seen it and already asked for a CoCo adapted one for my fiery CoCo (shapphire, purple, green and crimson).

@Barb Bliss, I just threw some metal dice through some of our softer woods (Walnut, African Mahogany) several times. With the new interior and the new felt design covering more surface area, I don't think you'll see that happening. Over time, some areas of the interior may get dinged up, but on the whole, I think they'll stand up well. The only areas in the interior that aren't covered by felt are right along the slanted edges, if that makes sense - except the bottom half that catches your roll. That's entirely covered in felt, so it's well protected. (If you look at that Sapphire DT photo in Serge's post, you'll see the slanted edges aren't covered by the blue felt. The new ones will be!) The top half is also more thoroughly covered with felt, as it slants down into the bottom half.

The exterior should be totally fine, of course.

Here's the Purpleheart new DT from our giveaway on Facebook. It showcases the new felt pretty well.

Not that I'm Mike! But I'm excited about these new DTs. :D

purpleheart2.jpg

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Thanks for the reply Zoe.

Yes, Zoe is correct. Minimal wear and all on the interior so you'll never see it. Oh, and I may just be working on a Rosewood Log Blog as we speak....

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Konas said:

Yes, Zoe is correct. Minimal wear and all on the interior so you'll never see it. Oh, and I may just be working on a Rosewood Log Blog as we speak....

Oooooohhhhh!  You are my favorite enabler.

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 7:13 AM, Blinkus Maximus said:

I'll just be sitting over here waiting to see if it will come in Bubinga with a Phoenix design.

Life is good. Life is very good.

Now I just need to see if my friends want in to get that sweet sweet Premium 4 pack so we can rock game night in style.

Top preorders (games) I’m waiting for...I could flip them around....

1.  Epoch

2.  Too many bones undertow

3.  Gloomhaven

4.  7th continent

5.  Brass

6. Charterstone