Jump to content
Josh

Through the eyes of an apprentice Viking Lumberjack

Recommended Posts

On 2/24/2020 at 9:42 PM, Barb Bliss said:

@Josh, I've got my eye on you!  Note: I wouldn't say no to pictures...

image.png.e2769fecf080b88a20fc8ba0c0049236.png

image.png.b5382fb1c4f4da67671e1d848c82436a.png

I may have seen something moving through the shop today ;) 

Seriously I've been slacking on the pictures lately (sorry everybody). What would be of interest around the shop that everybody would enjoy pictures of?

20200226_095101.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Josh said:

I may have seen something moving through the shop today ;)

Seriously I've been slacking on the pictures lately (sorry everybody). What would be of interest around the shop that everybody would enjoy pictures of?

20200226_095101.jpg

Oof da!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Josh said:

I may have seen something moving through the shop today ;)

Seriously I've been slacking on the pictures lately (sorry everybody). What would be of interest around the shop that everybody would enjoy pictures of?

20200226_095101.jpg

I am sure some of the peeps around these parts would like to see pics of the Fire Dragon player pads moving through the shop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Josh said:

I may have seen something moving through the shop today ;)

Seriously I've been slacking on the pictures lately (sorry everybody). What would be of interest around the shop that everybody would enjoy pictures of?

 

 

Maybe a look at how the mini painters are done.

 

13 hours ago, Josh said:

20200102_174702.jpg

 

That's a very pretty mixed wood screen there!

 

1 hour ago, Konas said:

I am sure some of the peeps around these parts would like to see pics of the my Fire Dragon player pads moving through the shop.

Fixed it for you @Barb Bliss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thomas Browne said:

Maybe a look at how the mini painters are done.

Fixed it for you @Barb Bliss

Ditto on the mini painters being done.  I would assume a lathe is involved.

Thanks.  I'm pretty sure that PP picture is mine.  I know it's going through the shop thanks to SCRY, and the order says Barb B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Josh said:

20200124_114657.jpg

Oh wow, that's a really great picture! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

Ditto on the mini painters being done.  I would assume a lathe is involved.

Thanks.  I'm pretty sure that PP picture is mine.  I know it's going through the shop thanks to SCRY, and the order says Barb B

Just waiting on Jewremiah to get healthy. They ran another custom plexi when they saw your name. Assumed it was the same one. Soooooo, you'll get another one of those for free! Make up for the wait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Konas said:

Just waiting on Jewremiah to get healthy. They ran another custom plexi when they saw your name. Assumed it was the same one. Soooooo, you'll get another one of those for free! Make up for the wait.

Awesome!   I love mistakes when I benefit from the spoils!  Maybe if Jaemus isn't a smart ass the next time I see him, I'll gift it to him.  What are the odds of that?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...