SeeSome

Dog Might Action Photos

Creating a thread for people to post photos of their Dog Might Products at home. 

I've got a bunch, but I wanted to start out with this Card Stand Bundle that I recently got. I decided to Card Stands as a way to narrow my CoCo tile needs - now each player at my table can use a card stand with their CoCos instead of the Card, Double, or Slots tiles.

Hey Lumberjacks, can you tell me which woods my randomly selected card stands are.  I'm thinking it's Leopardwood, Black Walnut, Canarywood(?), Purpleheart(!), Ash with Early American finish(?) 

stands.thumb.jpg.404aff69377be032b5dd5ad7a0792e69.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Cool idea, SeeSome. I think you have the right woods picked in the picture. The stands look awesome. I have ordered something for my sister's birthday. Once it come in, I will try to post it here. I can't wait for her to see it.

My first DMG product came today! My new Dragon Sheath looks amazing in Demons Blood. I couldn't be happier with my purchase, and now am looking forward to my Coco and Hero Sleeves even more. 

1013171823_HDR.jpg

1013171824_HDR.jpg

1013171825_HDR-1.jpg

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, RomyCat said:

Your dragon sheath looks great. I'm jealous. Makes me want one.

I put it to good use tonight. Maybe not the intended use, but I played a solo game of Terraforming Mars and it held my resource cubes quite nicely.

Edited by Adam
  • Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 11:11 PM, Adam said:

I put it to good use tonight. Maybe not the intended use, but I played a solo game of Terraforming Mars and it held my resource cubes quite nicely.

So glad you are pleased. And, use it however you want! There are no rules.

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 4:07 PM, SeeSome said:

Creating a thread for people to post photos of their Dog Might Products at home. 

I've got a bunch, but I wanted to start out with this Card Stand Bundle that I recently got. I decided to Card Stands as a way to narrow my CoCo tile needs - now each player at my table can use a card stand with their CoCos instead of the Card, Double, or Slots tiles.

Hey Lumberjacks, can you tell me which woods my randomly selected card stands are.  I'm thinking it's Leopardwood, Black Walnut, Canarywood(?), Purpleheart(!), Ash with Early American finish(?) 

stands.thumb.jpg.404aff69377be032b5dd5ad7a0792e69.jpg

Wow, you almost got them all right! The last one is African Mahogany.

7 minutes ago, Konas said:

So glad you are pleased. And, use it however you want! There are no rules.

Also, I wanted to commend you on your packaging. Everything was well secured and protected. I have no worries that your products will deliver undamaged. I work for a shipping supply distributor, so I have a weird appreciation for that sort of stuff.

• Like 1

Just now, Adam said:

Also, I wanted to commend you on your packaging. Everything was well secured and protected. I have no worries that your products will deliver undamaged. I work for a shipping supply distributor, so I have a weird appreciation for that sort of stuff.

That's funny because  we have always had a weird pride in our packing. We've oddly talked about it a lot. So, thanks for noticing.

• Like 1