Jump to content
SeeSome

Dog Might Action Photos

Recommended Posts

Creating a thread for people to post photos of their Dog Might Products at home. 

I've got a bunch, but I wanted to start out with this Card Stand Bundle that I recently got. I decided to Card Stands as a way to narrow my CoCo tile needs - now each player at my table can use a card stand with their CoCos instead of the Card, Double, or Slots tiles.

Hey Lumberjacks, can you tell me which woods my randomly selected card stands are.  I'm thinking it's Leopardwood, Black Walnut, Canarywood(?), Purpleheart(!), Ash with Early American finish(?) 

stands.thumb.jpg.404aff69377be032b5dd5ad7a0792e69.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool idea, SeeSome. I think you have the right woods picked in the picture. The stands look awesome. I have ordered something for my sister's birthday. Once it come in, I will try to post it here. I can't wait for her to see it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My first DMG product came today! My new Dragon Sheath looks amazing in Demons Blood. I couldn't be happier with my purchase, and now am looking forward to my Coco and Hero Sleeves even more. 

1013171823_HDR.jpg

1013171824_HDR.jpg

1013171825_HDR-1.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, RomyCat said:

Your dragon sheath looks great. I'm jealous. Makes me want one.

 

I put it to good use tonight. Maybe not the intended use, but I played a solo game of Terraforming Mars and it held my resource cubes quite nicely.

Edited by Adam
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 11:11 PM, Adam said:

I put it to good use tonight. Maybe not the intended use, but I played a solo game of Terraforming Mars and it held my resource cubes quite nicely.

So glad you are pleased. And, use it however you want! There are no rules.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 4:07 PM, SeeSome said:

Creating a thread for people to post photos of their Dog Might Products at home. 

I've got a bunch, but I wanted to start out with this Card Stand Bundle that I recently got. I decided to Card Stands as a way to narrow my CoCo tile needs - now each player at my table can use a card stand with their CoCos instead of the Card, Double, or Slots tiles.

Hey Lumberjacks, can you tell me which woods my randomly selected card stands are.  I'm thinking it's Leopardwood, Black Walnut, Canarywood(?), Purpleheart(!), Ash with Early American finish(?) 

stands.thumb.jpg.404aff69377be032b5dd5ad7a0792e69.jpg

Wow, you almost got them all right! The last one is African Mahogany.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Konas said:

So glad you are pleased. And, use it however you want! There are no rules.

Also, I wanted to commend you on your packaging. Everything was well secured and protected. I have no worries that your products will deliver undamaged. I work for a shipping supply distributor, so I have a weird appreciation for that sort of stuff.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Adam said:

Also, I wanted to commend you on your packaging. Everything was well secured and protected. I have no worries that your products will deliver undamaged. I work for a shipping supply distributor, so I have a weird appreciation for that sort of stuff.

That's funny because  we have always had a weird pride in our packing. We've oddly talked about it a lot. So, thanks for noticing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×