Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I feel silly about asking this. But I have a friend I want to surprise with a cutting board and I know you used to offer them. Actually, two friends, but will it be possible to special order those still? I think something like that has a nice practicality that friends who like to cook would appreciate, especially if the board is made exactly for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HarenM said:

I feel silly about asking this. But I have a friend I want to surprise with a cutting board and I know you used to offer them. Actually, two friends, but will it be possible to special order those still? I think something like that has a nice practicality that friends who like to cook would appreciate, especially if the board is made exactly for them.

Coasters too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

Coasters too.

Oh wow, yeah, coasters! That'd be perfect for a friend of mine who I want one cutting board for, since he's sending me coasters from the FF XIV Cafe Eorzea he got for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, HarenM said:

I feel silly about asking this. But I have a friend I want to surprise with a cutting board and I know you used to offer them. Actually, two friends, but will it be possible to special order those still? I think something like that has a nice practicality that friends who like to cook would appreciate, especially if the board is made exactly for them.

Absolutely. And there are no silly questions. Not here. Send us a note to custom@dogmight.com and we can start up the conversation. I have four of them at home and use them almost everyday and they work great. They look better the more you use them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Konas said:

Absolutely. And there are no silly questions. Not here. Send us a note to custom@dogmight.com and we can start up the conversation. I have four of them at home and use them almost everyday and they work great. They look better the more you use them!

I'll have to wait till the credit card switches month, but definitely! It's great to hear they look better as you use them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, HarenM said:

 

Oh wow, yeah, coasters! That'd be perfect for a friend of mine who I want one cutting board for, since he's sending me coasters from the FF XIV Cafe Eorzea he got for me.

Hold up! I need to know more about this Cafe Eorzea thing?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Zoe said:

Hold up! I need to know more about this Cafe Eorzea thing?!

Well, it's in Japan, and my friend went from the UK to there to visit his sister for like two weeks. You have to reserve it in advance, but the food is supposedly pretty good and you get coasters when you go there, often of the different jobs... here's an article about it. https://favy-jp.com/topics/1682

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HarenM said:

Well, it's in Japan, and my friend went from the UK to there to visit his sister for like two weeks. You have to reserve it in advance, but the food is supposedly pretty good and you get coasters when you go there, often of the different jobs... here's an article about it. https://favy-jp.com/topics/1682

Ooooohhhh my gosh. Omg. I'm never going to be able to go to every attraction I'm interested in, in a singular trip to Japan. Gonna havta do multiple. Man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...