I feel silly about asking this. But I have a friend I want to surprise with a cutting board and I know you used to offer them. Actually, two friends, but will it be possible to special order those still? I think something like that has a nice practicality that friends who like to cook would appreciate, especially if the board is made exactly for them.

7 minutes ago, HarenM said:

I feel silly about asking this. But I have a friend I want to surprise with a cutting board and I know you used to offer them. Actually, two friends, but will it be possible to special order those still? I think something like that has a nice practicality that friends who like to cook would appreciate, especially if the board is made exactly for them.

Coasters too.

1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

Coasters too.

Oh wow, yeah, coasters! That'd be perfect for a friend of mine who I want one cutting board for, since he's sending me coasters from the FF XIV Cafe Eorzea he got for me.

9 minutes ago, HarenM said:

Absolutely. And there are no silly questions. Not here. Send us a note to custom@dogmight.com and we can start up the conversation. I have four of them at home and use them almost everyday and they work great. They look better the more you use them!

13 minutes ago, Konas said:

Absolutely. And there are no silly questions. Not here. Send us a note to custom@dogmight.com and we can start up the conversation. I have four of them at home and use them almost everyday and they work great. They look better the more you use them!

I'll have to wait till the credit card switches month, but definitely! It's great to hear they look better as you use them!

22 minutes ago, HarenM said:

Oh wow, yeah, coasters! That'd be perfect for a friend of mine who I want one cutting board for, since he's sending me coasters from the FF XIV Cafe Eorzea he got for me.

Hold up! I need to know more about this Cafe Eorzea thing?!

4 minutes ago, Zoe said:

Hold up! I need to know more about this Cafe Eorzea thing?!

Well, it's in Japan, and my friend went from the UK to there to visit his sister for like two weeks. You have to reserve it in advance, but the food is supposedly pretty good and you get coasters when you go there, often of the different jobs... here's an article about it. https://favy-jp.com/topics/1682

2 minutes ago, HarenM said:

Well, it's in Japan, and my friend went from the UK to there to visit his sister for like two weeks. You have to reserve it in advance, but the food is supposedly pretty good and you get coasters when you go there, often of the different jobs... here's an article about it. https://favy-jp.com/topics/1682

Ooooohhhh my gosh. Omg. I'm never going to be able to go to every attraction I'm interested in, in a singular trip to Japan. Gonna havta do multiple. Man.