Oh, I got that backwards, it should be the Skirmish Box for Zoxe.  Whoa, this Saturday Morning Coffee has some kick.  Anyway...

I'm thinking about getting a Skirmish Box for my planned Freeblades army.  I'm a little torn because I love the Sentinel, and ultimately I want a place to stash the accessories and not necessarily the minis.  Thought I may need to consider the Sentinel instead given the size of some of the Freeblades AOE templates (and then shove the minis in a small foam pack or something).

There have been some truly inspired Valhalla Screens up recently, and I'm looking for some inspiration.

Here's what I'm sourcing for inspriation:

IMG_0266.JPG.63c9b0597fc760aa00d1302456afc453.JPG

1554474091_IMG_6138.JPG.e0b7f0738bfef62c96338bcf90901f8a.JPG1555527588_IMG_6551.JPG.fe2fe7c325f70d259021a8ae04c20993.JPG

We have cut the Sentinel deeper for minis, as a replacement for the Skirmish Box.  We don't sell many of the SBs and the crew hates making them...lots of glue ups.  I have 2 prototypes now. That may interest you, just let me know.