Sign in to follow this  
RomyCat

Accessories

I pick up a lot of extras for roleplaying games, both through online stores, retail stores, and Kickstarter.  So here is a thread where you can chat about what you love to buy to enhance our beloved games.

LInk: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gamingbooks/the-dungeon-set-of-2-modular-books-of-battle-mats?ref=discovery_saved_ending_soon

Last year I bought the giant battle mat books mentioned at the end of the video. They are awesome!  The artwork is spot on. Put two together and you have a huge play area. This new Kickstarter allows the same flexibility but with smaller, more portable books. I recommend this for all DM's and for regular players who like to bring extras to their games. 

I pledged some decks that have cards to help you make things up on the fly.  Like "lucky finds" and descriptions for things that aren't part of the story.

I also have some of Jeremiah's daggers, though I haven't done role playing in years sans the one DMG did in one of their kickstarters.

10 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

I pledged some decks that have cards to help you make things up on the fly.  Like "lucky finds" and descriptions for things that aren't part of the story.

I also have some of Jeremiah's daggers, though I haven't done role playing in years sans the one DMG did in one of their kickstarters.

I probably need something like that. I'm terrible about descriptions for rooms with nothing in them.  Though I do occasionally mess with my players when they think there is something there, but there really isn't - I just let them think they didn't see it via not high enough rolls.  "You don't think you see anything."