Lord Knikon

A question about your Dice Towers and Metal Dice

I am seriously thinking about supporting your new Dice Towers that you have on Kick Starter. However, the tower that I would want would cost me almost $100 dollars, which is fine based on the quality of the product, but I have some questions about how portable the dice tower is (can I put it in my RPG bag easily?) and how the dice tower itself would handle dealing with metal dice? I recently bought two new metal sets and I would hate to be using them and have this $100+ item break on me during use.

I am sorry in advance if you have already answered these questions. I think I have done a decent job of looking over your kick starter page, but I am only human and there is a possibility that I might have missed something.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.  

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, Lord Knikon said:

I am seriously thinking about supporting your new Dice Towers that you have on Kick Starter. However, the tower that I would want would cost me almost $100 dollars, which is fine based on the quality of the product, but I have some questions about how portable the dice tower is (can I put it in my RPG bag easily?) and how the dice tower itself would handle dealing with metal dice? I recently bought two new metal sets and I would hate to be using them and have this $100+ item break on me during use.

I am sorry in advance if you have already answered these questions. I think I have done a decent job of looking over your kick starter page, but I am only human and there is a possibility that I might have missed something.

The dice tower is easy to transport.  There are two pieces for the back and a big piece for the front.  One configuration is for dropping the dice.  Another configuration is for keeping the dice stored safely inside the tower.  The magnets are more than strong enough to keep the storage configuration during transport.  I'm not sure about still getting something via kickstarter though.  @Konas can help you out with that.  Good Luck.

Edited by Barb Bliss
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lord Knikon said:

Hey Lord. Great question. Thanks @Barb Bliss for the assist here. Barb is right, it is easy to transport and store. The magnets are very strong and will hold metals in the tower. Keep in mind that if, for any reason, a product of ours is not to your liking, we will fix it or give you a full refund. Let me know if you have any further questions.

There may be some more info on our pre-order page, now that the KS is over! You can check that out over here: http://dogmight.com/dicetower

We nicknamed it the traveler for its transportation capabilities. :D