Sign in to follow this  
Barb Bliss

Regrettable things said while gaming...

I've been know to say thing innocently, but people cracking up point out just funny what I said was.  Today's beauty was "I'd rather do 5 tougher guys than 10 weaker guys."  Roland came very close to spitting his food out over the table while trying to breathe and wipe the tears out of  his eyes.  I don't even want to let you know what Jaemus was doing.

• Haha 2

If I understand well, Jaemus have done the heimlich maneuver, easy to learn and save life. I was partial firefighter 14 years. 

We were playing a big 5E dnd game, and the time came to do some investigating for the next clue in the adventure.  We had a few places we could go inquire, but the most promising seemed to be the house of ill repute that our main bad guy owned and operated. 

Mrs. Zoxe: "do you want to go with me to check out the brothel?"

Me: "I've been waiting YEARS for that question. YES."

Everyone in the room choked at once.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Serge Darveau said:

If I understand well, Jaemus have done the heimlich maneuver, easy to learn and save life. I was partial firefighter 14 years. 

Jaemus is NOT that altruistic.  He's a post man, if that tells you anything.

Another time, Keith, Roland, and Connie were over to play games.  I had a lilac bush that was too tall to prune the top part by myself.  I had a long tree pruner, but couldn't pull it down and also man the pruner.  I asked Keith I could borrow him for a few minutes while I pruned my bush.  Keith got a devilish look on his face and sad "Why yes I would."  Roland completely lost it. 

Posted (edited)

I'm a french man, sometime I could miss something, Roland has chocked with his food and Jaemus help him, or it was a joke that almost make Roland chocked.

Edited by Serge Darveau

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Serge Darveau said:

I'm a french man, sometime I could miss something, Roland has chocked with his food and Jaemus help him, or it was a joke that almost make Roland chocked.

Roland's mind went to me wanting to have adult relations with 5 strong men as opposed 10 weak men.  He started laughing uncontrollably while he had a mouth full of food.

Edited by Barb Bliss

1 minute ago, Serge Darveau said:

So it was more funny than regrettable. :) 

Everyone thought it was REALLY funny, including me once I realized how they took my statement.  In the game Massive Darkness, you can get 2 times the number of players spawned or 1 times the number of players (but these guys are tougher to kill than the 2 times guys).  I was attempting to say I'd rather have 5 tougher guys to kill than 10 less tough guys to kill.

• Like 1

Thinking about a family game night when my mother putting the plastic cap on the sparkling wine bottle and squeezing her nipple.. I know  that hurts her but everybody were laughting of the situation. Playing masterpiece, boardgame I still have with me.