Barb Bliss

The Masked Singer

We have not been able to keep up this season we are 3 episodes behind. So not sure who has been revealed but currently we think Rottweiler is chris daughtry. Wife thinks fox is Wayne Brady she's been saying that from the beginning, sometimes it really sounds like him sometimes it doesn't.

3 hours ago, marsniper_27 said:

We have not been able to keep up this season we are 3 episodes behind. So not sure who has been revealed but currently we think Rottweiler is chris daughtry. Wife thinks fox is Wayne Brady she's been saying that from the beginning, sometimes it really sounds like him sometimes it doesn't.

Do you want to know if you are correct or not?  I was ok with the last 3 standing, but still think Patti LaBelle got jobbed.  The butterfly too.  In general, I think the women are prematurely voted out for the most part.  Note: I REALLY enjoyed the Christmas episode.  Flamingo gave me chills.

They showed previews for season 3.  To debut after the Super Bowl.  Bananna, Robot, and what looks like a female version of t-pain's costume.