Barb Bliss

The Masked Singer

We have not been able to keep up this season we are 3 episodes behind. So not sure who has been revealed but currently we think Rottweiler is chris daughtry. Wife thinks fox is Wayne Brady she's been saying that from the beginning, sometimes it really sounds like him sometimes it doesn't.

3 hours ago, marsniper_27 said:

We have not been able to keep up this season we are 3 episodes behind. So not sure who has been revealed but currently we think Rottweiler is chris daughtry. Wife thinks fox is Wayne Brady she's been saying that from the beginning, sometimes it really sounds like him sometimes it doesn't.

Do you want to know if you are correct or not?  I was ok with the last 3 standing, but still think Patti LaBelle got jobbed.  The butterfly too.  In general, I think the women are prematurely voted out for the most part.  Note: I REALLY enjoyed the Christmas episode.  Flamingo gave me chills.

They showed previews for season 3.  To debut after the Super Bowl.  Bananna, Robot, and what looks like a female version of t-pain's costume.

Anyone watching season 3?  How is White Tiger still "singing".  I would have really liked to see the Llama still singing.  When he started singing a Tom Jones song, I laughed out loud.  The dude should have been rewarded for that.

11 hours ago, marsniper_27 said:

Our tv receiver messed up so still need to watch the last couple episodes of last season before we start the new one.

I have a guess for pool B when you're ready.

@marsniper_27!!!  OMFG!  First show for pool C!!!  First of all, I can't believe this person didn't make it.  Second of all, this is the most shocked I've been on this show yet.  Take all the other shock/surprise and wrap them up together, and it's not as big as this.  The icing on the cake is Nick Cannon at the end of the show after the unmasking.  I'm definitely keeping this recording for A WHILE.  @Konas, you have no idea what you are missing.

I've come to a decision. 

I'll be spending my stay-cation watching the Masked Singer. 😎

1 hour ago, Anne said:

I've come to a decision. 

I'll be spending my stay-cation watching the Masked Singer. 😎

LOL!  I've come to the conclusion that women singers are discriminated against.  When you meet the white tiger and see who's gotten booted, you'll SMH.  Same for season 1's winner.  AND if the singer was in their prime while most of the audience wasn't born or in elementary school, they won't last long.

23 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

LOL!  I've come to the conclusion that women singers are discriminated against.  When you meet the white tiger and see who's gotten booted, you'll SMH.  Same for season 1's winner.  AND if the singer was in their prime while most of the audience wasn't born or in elementary school, they won't last long.

I'll be sure to give you my full review. :) We can gossip about it! 

2 hours ago, Anne said:

I'll be sure to give you my full review. :) We can gossip about it! 

Love to.  It's a lot of fun.

On 3/13/2020 at 6:30 PM, marsniper_27 said:

Still haven't finished last season or started this one. Haven't watched much tv lately.

Don't let anyone spoil "the bear" for you.