Sign in to follow this  
Barb Bliss

The Masked Singer

One of my bowling team members convinced me to start watching this show.  I powered through on demand to catch up on my day off yesterday.  I've enjoyed it quite a bit.  Anyone else hooked on it?

My guesses in order of my favorites (though for some of these, I've never even heard of who the people were guessing lol)

• The Rabbit - the twitching slays me.  My first guess was Donny Wahlberg.  Some boy band guy anyway.  It's not like I'm a boy band expert.  Regardless, Donny's got himself a real hot wife.
  • The Bee - I thought for sure it was Gladys Knight as it really sounds like her, but the 10 grammys comment blew that.  She's been nominated 10 times, but for some unknown reason, she's only won 3.
  • The Lion and Peacock tied for 3rd for me.  I'm going for Donny Osmond.  I've never heard of any of the guesses for the Lion, though she's really, really good
  • The Monster - My guess is T-Pain, though rappers aren't my thing either.

Next off guess: monster

What say you?

ME and the wife have been watching it. I know nothing of celebrities so i have no guesses but she has a few.

The Rabbit - she was thinking Donny as well or Joey Fatone from n-sync.
The Bee -  we aren't to sure about they aren't really in either of ours genre and are a bit older then us so we can only make random guesses.
The peacock - she thinks is Donny Osmond as well.
The Lion - not sure.
The monster - we were thinking T-pain as well

Monster is prob getting unmasked next and i could see rabbit and peacock making it to the end just due to their stage presence. They seem to do more moving around which might help them stay.

13 minutes ago, marsniper_27 said:

ME and the wife have been watching it. I know nothing of celebrities so i have no guesses but she has a few.

The Rabbit - she was thinking Donny as well or Joey Fatone from n-sync.
The Bee -  we aren't to sure about they aren't really in either of ours genre and are a bit older then us so we can only make random guesses.
The peacock - she thinks is Donny Osmond as well.
The Lion - not sure.
The monster - we were thinking T-pain as well

Monster is prob getting unmasked next and i could see rabbit and peacock making it to the end just due to their stage presence. They seem to do more moving around which might help them stay.

Double unmasking this week!  I think Monster gets unmasked for sure and the Lion is safe for sure.  I think they will choose to keep the Bee as well just to hear her sing again.  That leaves the Rabbit and the Peacock as potential unmasked characters.