Konas

Miniature Painting

39 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

I'm bored as @Konas and @Zoe are probably talking about secret projects or celebrating "Founders' Day", so I thought I get some pictures up.  The villager mobs take a long time and get boring, so I started painting some of the traps and treasures.

image.png.89ef55ea9f1d0b858113def884789682.pngimage.png.973113f55b16181cf9ea47826c0134ce.pngimage.png.8061363f5798d4b81aa5b31a0c518c19.png

Oooh, I love the treasure pile!!!

2 minutes ago, Zoe said:

Oooh, I love the treasure pile!!!

That one was fun.  I wish now that I had built up the gems before applying the glaze.

2 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

Another trap.  I'm calling it Indie.  Varnish is still marginally wet...

image.png.5d05e84b40f9ea2b14c3afe35b1d9713.png

image.png.03d7d9edc9b25041194795f82582ea31.png

image.png

That looks hilarious.  Does the giant killer ball roll down the hallway?  Or does it just drop in from the ceiling?

PS:  Love the how the clouds/smoke looks.  It looks like candy; I'd eat it.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Zoxe said:

That looks hilarious.  Does the giant killer ball roll down the hallway?  Or does it just drop in from the ceiling?

I'm not sure how it works yet.  This is the game we are going to play after Massive Darkness gets finished.  I'm trying to get the painting done before we start playing.  Fingers crossed.

I've realized that I do like painting rocks.  I think it's because they start looking terrible, then they start looking really good, then you try to tweak them a little, and then you feel you've ruined them, then you try to fix them (repeatedly), and then suddenly you really like how they turned out.

On 3/14/2019 at 5:25 PM, Zoxe said:

I pulled out the trap cards so I could see how they showed the mimic chest.  The boulder drops from the ceiling.

• Haha 1