Jump to content
Konas

Miniature Painting

Recommended Posts

@Dean, great job on Pinky. You brought happiness to a special girl. :x

An inspiring way of using your talents to help others.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Dean McQuay said:

Thanks @Zoxe! It was incredibly rewarding to "merge" my miniature painting with my nursing practice for a moment & brighten up a kids day. I'm glad to say I work at an Amazing hospital, with a Fantastic group of people, with some INCREDIBLE Kids & see WAY more "successes" in these kids journeys... more "Triumph" than "Tragedy" is how I like to put it.  But, that being said... fingers crossed & here"s hoping "Pinky" can bring some Real Unicorn Magic to her situation.

I'm out of reactions again!  DMG really needs to figure that out.

It's awesome what you are doing.  My constitution roll is always low, so it's great that the world has people like you in it.  I like seeing different people's unicorns.  There are so many different interpretations out there.  You went a completely different route than I did.  Fingers crossed for your sweet patient.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

I'm out of reactions again!  DMG really needs to figure that out.

It's awesome what you are doing.  My constitution roll is always low, so it's great that the world has people like you in it.  I like seeing different people's unicorns.  There are so many different interpretations out there.  You went a completely different route than I did.  Fingers crossed for your sweet patient.

I love seeing another persons interpretations of minis too!  Helps me to develop my own ideas.  This little girl, She loves the color pink... thus the inspiration for the way I went with my paint job.  I have some other color scheme ideas if another unicorn ever comes my way to paint.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dean McQuay said:

I love seeing another persons interpretations of minis too!  Helps me to develop my own ideas.  This little girl, She loves the color pink... thus the inspiration for the way I went with my paint job.  I have some other color scheme ideas if another unicorn ever comes my way to paint.

My unicorn is on page 12...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice... A Classic white unicorn & a rainbow mane. I think the next time I do another, I’d like to try something “darker.” Like maybe purples, blacks, & greens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Dean McQuay said:

Nice... A Classic white unicorn & a rainbow mane. I think the next time I do another, I’d like to try something “darker.” Like maybe purples, blacks, & greens.

Slathered it with mother of pearl glaze.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been awhile since I painted a humanoid figure. Here is my recent one, before I have sealed her.

20180709_125657.jpg

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WxCougar said:

Been awhile since I painted a humanoid figure. Here is my recent one, before I have sealed her.

20180709_125657.jpg

She looks like she could be on "Claws" or "Animal Kingdom".

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

She looks like she could be on "Claws" or "Animal Kingdom".

Clerics of Urgathoa are not very nice people :).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A character in chapter 2 of Cthulhu: death must die.  Not sure what emotion I'm feeling, but I must paint this mini.

image.png.dbe9f46c19fd7748f5db7df8004e757b.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

A character in chapter 2 of Cthulhu: death must die.  Not sure what emotion I'm feeling, but I must paint this mini.

image.png.dbe9f46c19fd7748f5db7df8004e757b.png

omg i love it and its name

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zoe said:

omg i love it and its name

$50 is a lot to pay for an expansion though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×