Sign in to follow this  
Lindsey

PPCs (Player Pet Characters)

10 minutes ago, Zoe said:

Name: Chillermo Doroteo Vivar Zafon de la Mancha (we just call him Chillermo; there's a reference in here for each name)

Race: Fluffy Gremlin (they can't get wet FYI, they'll mold)

Class: BARBARIAN

Best Known Skill: Pooping all of the time

Famous for: Being ready to fight literally anything and everything even though he is a prey animal

Most Ashamed of: Absolutely nothing, he believes he is perfect and knows best

549901_10200768843090528_538235430_n.jpg

I'm not going to lie, I had no idea you owned a Chinchilla 

8 minutes ago, Lindsey said:

I'm not going to lie, I had no idea you owned a Chinchilla 

He doesn't get out much (obviously) so I don't talk about him as much! I had him before the dogs. He's 5 years old now.

He spends most of his time with me doing this:

tumblr_oe50l5IxhO1v5j7vso2_1280.jpg

There are bite marks on my glasses from him. :3 I don't know how many pictures I have of the two of us like this. (It's a bunch.)

You can kinda tell how big his enormous enclosure is behind me. His favorite wood to eat is poplar, which we unfortunately do not use, otherwise I'd bring him scrap all the time... (He kinda prefers bark anyway.)

Here it is in all its glory:

The full floof poof tower.

Chinchillas have especially curved spines, so they should not run in regular wheels that you find at the pet store. They should run on these saucers instead. Mine is metal, as he would chew and ingest the plastic ones.

You can't see some of the shelves in there, BUTTTT I custom built him his original shelves!! When I discovered he loved bark, though, then I ordered those branch stands you see on the side of the cage. He likes those more. They're better for his feet, too, since they are rounded instead of flat pieces of pine.

This is what he used to have:

I keep trying to get a better picture of my little bab and it just never works out well, since his cage is covered with a big blanket.

You can also see that big spot on his side here. He's a mosaic chinchilla, not the usual standard grey. (There are several other colors out there, too.) Almost became a show chinchilla because of that fancy spot. (Yep, there are chinchilla shows!)

anyyyywayyyy... there are your chinchilla facts of the day

• Like 4

That is a great chinchilla condo! I never knew this much about their care so super informative. Very adorable tiny de la Plancha. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Zoe said:

He doesn't get out much (obviously) so I don't talk about him as much! I had him before the dogs. He's 5 years old now.

He spends most of his time with me doing this:

tumblr_oe50l5IxhO1v5j7vso2_1280.jpg

There are bite marks on my glasses from him. :3 I don't know how many pictures I have of the two of us like this. (It's a bunch.)

You can kinda tell how big his enormous enclosure is behind me. His favorite wood to eat is poplar, which we unfortunately do not use, otherwise I'd bring him scrap all the time... (He kinda prefers bark anyway.)

Here it is in all its glory:

The full floof poof tower.

Chinchillas have especially curved spines, so they should not run in regular wheels that you find at the pet store. They should run on these saucers instead. Mine is metal, as he would chew and ingest the plastic ones.

You can't see some of the shelves in there, BUTTTT I custom built him his original shelves!! When I discovered he loved bark, though, then I ordered those branch stands you see on the side of the cage. He likes those more. They're better for his feet, too, since they are rounded instead of flat pieces of pine.

This is what he used to have:

I keep trying to get a better picture of my little bab and it just never works out well, since his cage is covered with a big blanket.

You can also see that big spot on his side here. He's a mosaic chinchilla, not the usual standard grey. (There are several other colors out there, too.) Almost became a show chinchilla because of that fancy spot. (Yep, there are chinchilla shows!)

anyyyywayyyy... there are your chinchilla facts of the day

Still can't see pictures when they are files.

Zoe, your Chinchillas  is cool. Great home you have for him. Since he likes chewing on wood, especially bark, I found myself wondering what would happen if you gave him Barb's beloved rosewood? 

• Haha 1

Chillermo is awesome.  I remember we had a chinchilla in my sixth grade life science class and he was the coolest little dude.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RomyCat said:

Zoe, your Chinchillas  is cool. Great home you have for him. Since he likes chewing on wood, especially bark, I found myself wondering what would happen if you gave him Barb's beloved rosewood? 

She'd be left with a Chinchillas pot holder.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, LuckyIke said:

Chillermo is awesome.  I remember we had a chinchilla in my sixth grade life science class and he was the coolest little dude.

They are great little critters! They also have a much stronger grip with those little hands than you would expect. You have to watch out. I deliberately do not hang with him when my hair is wet, otherwise he can fray the ends. xD

Don't worry, @Barb Bliss, Rosewood is probably poisonous to them too so I wouldn't let 'im destroy your stuff.

Posted (edited)

Name: Manon Dis Aster the Matador of Death

Race: Tabaxi

Class: Bard (College of Glamour)

Best Known Skill: Convincing others to do her bidding

Famous For: Death defying stunts/luck in every situation particularly those she puts herself in that could be very harmful

Most Ashamed of: Her inability to blend in with her foster siblings

756C0AFD-1A33-4996-9C9F-3E539A0C68D7.jpeg

BF6A44EA-F791-4E36-9BF5-DF59F2BAB1E8.jpeg

Edited by ElysianPeace
Pics
  • Like 6

19 hours ago, ElysianPeace said:

Name: Manon Dis Aster the Matador of Death

Race: Tabaxi

Class: Bard (College of Glamour)

Best Known Skill: Convincing others to do her bidding

Famous For: Death defying stunts/luck in every situation particularly those she puts herself in that could be very harmful

Most Ashamed of: Her inability to blend in with her foster siblings

756C0AFD-1A33-4996-9C9F-3E539A0C68D7.jpeg

BF6A44EA-F791-4E36-9BF5-DF59F2BAB1E8.jpeg

College of Glamour indeed!! She is pretty!

2 hours ago, Zoe said:

College of Glamour indeed!! She is pretty!

I’ve had friends tell me they lied for her so she wouldn’t get in trouble! Her powers are great. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I posted this in the miniatures thread as well, but check out these pooches!

image.png.4b03a78ff0ad3b8271c54eab803421d1.png

Name: Foghorn

Race: Thunderbird 

Class: Free Ranger

Best Known Skill: Scrambling

Famous for: Helping @Konas and @Lindsey decompress after a long string of difficult battles.

Most Ashamed of: Laying an egg

An excellent companion, and no party will ever starve with this Free Ranger in the party. And while he may not be the first into battle (can be a chicken sometimes), he will be the first to get the party moving in the morning.  He can get his feathers ruffled from time to time, but you never have to worry about him flying the coop.

• Haha 7

17 hours ago, LuckyIke said:

I posted this in the miniatures thread as well, but check out these pooches!

YES FRICK I sent this immediately to @Lindsey and our new employee when I got it in my inbox. My heart NEEDS them, but I don't actually need them. I'm distressed.

I think the only solution is to make a dog D&D campaign.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

@Rosie This thread needs some new bloood! Tell us more about Fenrir and Claire, whenever you have time that is. ?

Edited by ElysianPeace
S
  • Like 2

This thread is so cute! 

Name: Fenrir

Race: Fluff-muffin of Ragnarok

Class: Warrior 

Best known skill: Having bed head at all hours of the day.

Most ashamed of: His crippling fear of stairs.

Would be a heckin good addition to an adventure party so long as it doesn't go too far from home, has lots of food, and is ok with drool. 

unnamed.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Name: Clair

Race: Mystery Mutt

Class: Wizard

Best known skill: Circle. She has learned that trick, and will now do it no matter what trick you actually ask her to do.

Most ashamed of: Eating Fenrir's food when he moves too slow.

She is a doggo with many years of experience frightening off evil creatures like bunnies and squirrels. Would be an asset to any adventuring party that needs someone to run in circles. 

unnamed (1).jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rosie said:

This thread is so cute! 

Name: Fenrir

Race: Fluff-muffin of Ragnarok

Class: Warrior 

Best known skill: Having bed head at all hours of the day.

Most ashamed of: His crippling fear of stairs.

Would be a heckin good addition to an adventure party so long as it doesn't go too far from home, has lots of food, and is ok with drool. 

unnamed.jpg

His head looks like it has been photoshopped on.

I just realized I have not posted in this thread...

Name: Akilah Swiftfoot

Race: Savannah

Class: Skald

Best Known Skill: Singing at one end of the house and the next second being on the other end without notice.

Famous for: The war cry she gives before going into battle

Most Ashamed of: Unable to walk slippery ledges

With her constant chatter, one would think she would go into oratory as a bard, but when she senses danger, she flies into a fury of long legs and screams. This tough cat will prove to be a great travel companion, and a good fighter when need be.

Akilah.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I would like everyone's pets but my like button has deemed me done already.

Name: Cyrus

Class: Bard

Best known skill: Lover

Famous For: Wanting belly rubs

Most ashamed of: Nothing, he has no shame.

Cyrus sings much higher than his partner in crime. He has a great falsetto voice to a high tenor usual range. He makes a great party face as he loves everyone, and can disarm tense situations with his charms.

20180726_095921.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

I would like everyone's pets but my like button has deemed me done already.

Name: Cyrus

Class: Bard

Best known skill: Lover

Famous For: Wanting belly rubs

Most ashamed of: Nothing, he has no shame.

Cyrus sings much higher than his partner in crime. He has a great falsetto voice to a high tenor usual range. He makes a great party face as he loves everyone, and can disarm tense situations with his charms.

20180726_095921.jpg

One like for both.  I have to conserve them!

Posted (edited)

I am super sad that I can't see any pet photos...except Sawdust's.

???

...Wait, I lie, Page3 has images!!! ?

Edited by GhostChopper

Posted (edited)

Name: Ghost

Race: Husky-Wolf

Class: Rogue

Best Known Skill: Consuming all the tasty food without the party noticing  

Famous for: Her ability to communicate with those large red sirens   

Most Ashamed of: Getting startled by a beetle during a heist

Ghost is well known in the thieves’ guild as one of the best. Some think her skills are wasted on the thievery of food, but they know not the glory of such exquisite flavors. She is quick to steal the hearts of others and never forgets a scent. You will often find her sneaking out of the party’s stronghold to run wild in search of new and exciting flavors. To pass time, while in the stronghold, she often hunts mice and brings them to her group for inspection and tasty rewards.

IMG_3494.JPG

IMG_9417.JPG

IMG_9415.JPG

IMG_3464.JPG

Edited by GhostChopper
  • Like 5