Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lindsey

PPCs (Player Pet Characters)

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Zoe said:

Name: Chillermo Doroteo Vivar Zafon de la Mancha (we just call him Chillermo; there's a reference in here for each name)

Race: Fluffy Gremlin (they can't get wet FYI, they'll mold)

Class: BARBARIAN

Best Known Skill: Pooping all of the time

Famous for: Being ready to fight literally anything and everything even though he is a prey animal

Most Ashamed of: Absolutely nothing, he believes he is perfect and knows best

549901_10200768843090528_538235430_n.jpg

I'm not going to lie, I had no idea you owned a Chinchilla 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Lindsey said:

I'm not going to lie, I had no idea you owned a Chinchilla 

He doesn't get out much (obviously) so I don't talk about him as much! I had him before the dogs. He's 5 years old now.

He spends most of his time with me doing this:

tumblr_oe50l5IxhO1v5j7vso2_1280.jpg

There are bite marks on my glasses from him. :3 I don't know how many pictures I have of the two of us like this. (It's a bunch.)

You can kinda tell how big his enormous enclosure is behind me. His favorite wood to eat is poplar, which we unfortunately do not use, otherwise I'd bring him scrap all the time... (He kinda prefers bark anyway.)

Here it is in all its glory:

The full floof poof tower.

Chinchillas have especially curved spines, so they should not run in regular wheels that you find at the pet store. They should run on these saucers instead. Mine is metal, as he would chew and ingest the plastic ones.

You can't see some of the shelves in there, BUTTTT I custom built him his original shelves!! When I discovered he loved bark, though, then I ordered those branch stands you see on the side of the cage. He likes those more. They're better for his feet, too, since they are rounded instead of flat pieces of pine.

This is what he used to have:

I keep trying to get a better picture of my little bab and it just never works out well, since his cage is covered with a big blanket.

You can also see that big spot on his side here. He's a mosaic chinchilla, not the usual standard grey. (There are several other colors out there, too.) Almost became a show chinchilla because of that fancy spot. (Yep, there are chinchilla shows!)

anyyyywayyyy... there are your chinchilla facts of the day

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is a great chinchilla condo! I never knew this much about their care so super informative. Very adorable tiny de la Plancha. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Zoe said:

He doesn't get out much (obviously) so I don't talk about him as much! I had him before the dogs. He's 5 years old now.

He spends most of his time with me doing this:

tumblr_oe50l5IxhO1v5j7vso2_1280.jpg

There are bite marks on my glasses from him. :3 I don't know how many pictures I have of the two of us like this. (It's a bunch.)

You can kinda tell how big his enormous enclosure is behind me. His favorite wood to eat is poplar, which we unfortunately do not use, otherwise I'd bring him scrap all the time... (He kinda prefers bark anyway.)

Here it is in all its glory:

The full floof poof tower.

Chinchillas have especially curved spines, so they should not run in regular wheels that you find at the pet store. They should run on these saucers instead. Mine is metal, as he would chew and ingest the plastic ones.

You can't see some of the shelves in there, BUTTTT I custom built him his original shelves!! When I discovered he loved bark, though, then I ordered those branch stands you see on the side of the cage. He likes those more. They're better for his feet, too, since they are rounded instead of flat pieces of pine.

This is what he used to have:

I keep trying to get a better picture of my little bab and it just never works out well, since his cage is covered with a big blanket.

You can also see that big spot on his side here. He's a mosaic chinchilla, not the usual standard grey. (There are several other colors out there, too.) Almost became a show chinchilla because of that fancy spot. (Yep, there are chinchilla shows!)

anyyyywayyyy... there are your chinchilla facts of the day

Still can't see pictures when they are files.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zoe, your Chinchillas  is cool. Great home you have for him. Since he likes chewing on wood, especially bark, I found myself wondering what would happen if you gave him Barb's beloved rosewood? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chillermo is awesome.  I remember we had a chinchilla in my sixth grade life science class and he was the coolest little dude.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, RomyCat said:

Zoe, your Chinchillas  is cool. Great home you have for him. Since he likes chewing on wood, especially bark, I found myself wondering what would happen if you gave him Barb's beloved rosewood? 

She'd be left with a Chinchillas pot holder.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, LuckyIke said:

Chillermo is awesome.  I remember we had a chinchilla in my sixth grade life science class and he was the coolest little dude.

They are great little critters! They also have a much stronger grip with those little hands than you would expect. You have to watch out. I deliberately do not hang with him when my hair is wet, otherwise he can fray the ends. xD

Don't worry, @Barb Bliss, Rosewood is probably poisonous to them too so I wouldn't let 'im destroy your stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Name: Manon Dis Aster the Matador of Death

Race: Tabaxi

Class: Bard (College of Glamour)

Best Known Skill: Convincing others to do her bidding

Famous For: Death defying stunts/luck in every situation particularly those she puts herself in that could be very harmful

Most Ashamed of: Her inability to blend in with her foster siblings

 

756C0AFD-1A33-4996-9C9F-3E539A0C68D7.jpeg

BF6A44EA-F791-4E36-9BF5-DF59F2BAB1E8.jpeg

Edited by ElysianPeace
Pics
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, ElysianPeace said:

Name: Manon Dis Aster the Matador of Death

Race: Tabaxi

Class: Bard (College of Glamour)

Best Known Skill: Convincing others to do her bidding

Famous For: Death defying stunts/luck in every situation particularly those she puts herself in that could be very harmful

Most Ashamed of: Her inability to blend in with her foster siblings

 

756C0AFD-1A33-4996-9C9F-3E539A0C68D7.jpeg

BF6A44EA-F791-4E36-9BF5-DF59F2BAB1E8.jpeg

College of Glamour indeed!! She is pretty!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zoe said:

College of Glamour indeed!! She is pretty!

I’ve had friends tell me they lied for her so she wouldn’t get in trouble! Her powers are great. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×