Sign in to follow this  
Lindsey

PPCs (Player Pet Characters)

I need to take some updated pictures of my other cats. Currently four claim my house as theirs. I just the cleaner, food provider, and litter remover to them. 

11 hours ago, RomyCat said:

I need to take some updated pictures of my other cats. Currently four claim my house as theirs. I just the cleaner, food provider, and litter remover to them. 

It's nice that you have some furry companions, but too bad you're just their maid.  When I had my cats, I was Mom, and in the case of the sugar kitty, I was her savior.  She was such a sweet cat.  In fact that's how she got her name change.  Her first name was Magnolia aka Maggie, and she responded to her name.  I kept asking her if she was my sugar kitty, and one time she heard me say sugar, and she stopped walking, turned around, and looked at me.  Within a few months she became suggie full time.

• Haha 1

Well I finally decided to join in and bring this back to life.

Name: Stella the Lazy

Race: Newf

Class: Paladin

Best Known Skill: Begging for attention from across the room.

Famous for: Bringing down a Dire Deer in the Winter Forest.

Most Ashamed of: Pooping on the pillow when her brother went to the vet.

20170403_182220.jpg

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Lindsey said:

A newf huh? She must be the giant of the party. 

Actually, she's a runt. The pet store we frequent calls her the Toy Newf because she's only 90 pounds. O.o

"Only 90", like that's a small dog lol

23 hours ago, Blinkus Maximus said:

Actually, she's a runt. The pet store we frequent calls her the Toy Newf because she's only 90 pounds. O.o

"Only 90", like that's a small dog lol

Not a paladin I would want to clean up after or feed.

22 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Not a paladin I would want to clean up after or feed.

It definitely takes getting used to lol.

9 minutes ago, Serge Darveau said:

I've two dogs over 100 pounds, my NewF/Berneese/Labrador over 150 pounds, and I'm not buying puppy chow small bag meat....:D

I can only imagine how much food you go through. We go through 30 pounds a month as it is.

Name: Rose

Race: Khajiit

Class: Druid

Best Known Skill: Always knowing the right thing to meow

Famous for:  Caring for nature

Most Ashamed of: Starting the Hundred Year War of Tails....Lets just say that fighter should have left the flower alone

IMG_0464.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Serge Darveau said:

I've found this cat learning pumpkin puns, who might be the owner?

22730602_1468660123210446_5017267879215449899_n.thumb.jpg.970fe7456983167f421956971ef76e1a.jpg

My guess is her name is Ms. Purrkin.  This picture is pretty awesome.  Lots of stuff to see if you look close.

Edited by Barb Bliss
  • Like 1

omgggg

alright so I have a Problem (capitalized for emphasis) and that's why it's taken me awhile to post this (and by Problem, I mean I got both my dogs custom class-based tags and custom class-based art) (zero regrets)

I am limiting myself to their art, tags, one photo each, & one photo of them together... otherwise we'll be here forever

Name: Gunner
Race: Mashed potato
Class: Paladin
Best Known Skill: he protec from the vicious squirrels and rabbits (the 'protec' is a meme.. not a typo. sorry not sorry.)
Famous For: being a whiny mashed potato
Most Ashamed Of: you having negative feelings for any reason, he would like to apologize for anything and everything and lick your face until it hurts and you feel better. he will also whine the entire time.

Name: Asher
Race: Skunk
Class: Rogue
Best Known Skill: traveling through different planes
Famous For: looking like a judgmental cryptid
Most Ashamed Of: being afraid of cardboard boxes

Gunner is lawful good, obviously, and Asher is chaotic good.. sometimes chaotic neutral.

gunner_paladin.png

asher_rogue.png

tags.jpg

asher.jpg

gunner.jpg

together.jpg

• Like 3

Oh, I did not do the art! I wish! I think the only artists around these parts are @Konas and @Lindsey. I couldn't draw my way out of a paper bag, as they say. Much better at calculus and accidentally breaking things because I don't know my own strength.

The art is by Sammy Savos, I think her internet handle is hamotzi. :D But thank you! I adore the pieces she made.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1