tgpumpkin

Happy Holidays everyone

2 hours ago, Serge Darveau said:

So I should be close of -999 990 pumpkin points :P 

Hey....every little bit helps ;)

happy holidays big guy!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ElysianPeace said:

Happy holidays everyone!!! 🎄 I’m alive, but get pretty busy for a bit there. Hopefully with the new year I can catch up and torment you all. 

One can only hope!

• Like 1

Hope everyone had an amazing Holiday! We had a fantastic time out in Philly. Went downtown to the XMas village. Had some amazing mulled wine. Lots of time with family. Ran a brutal 4 mile run. Food. Too much food. Got some great presents...including a Vodka Carousel! Some minis, an L5R book, running clothes. Too much to cram into my already packed gaming room. Good to be back at work feeling productive once again.

Pic of us in downtown Philly in front of a flexing topiary buck....

20181223_110003.jpg

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Konas said:

Hope everyone had an amazing Holiday! We had a fantastic time out in Philly. Went downtown to the XMas village. Had some amazing mulled wine. Lots of time with family. Ran a brutal 4 mile run. Food. Too much food. Got some great presents...including a Vodka Carousel! Some minis, an L5R book, running clothes. Too much to cram into my already packed gaming room. Good to be back at work feeling productive once again.

20181223_110003.jpg

Where's the picture of the Vodka Carousel?  I'm thinking it would work for gin too.

6 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Where's the picture of the Vodka Carousel?  I'm thinking it would work for gin too.

I am looking for it. May need @Lindsey to post it. She's the one that bought it. It wouldn't work for gin though...it is a VODKA carousel...😄

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

This is the one I got her. We get a decanter/ drinking device for each other every year.

Makes you feel drunk just looking at it...

71B4oxjJFcL._SL1500_.jpg

• Like 4

@Konas @Lindsey glad you had a kick ass time in Philly.  I enjoyed my time out there back when we were out there.  I definitely miss the cheesesteaks and other awesome food out there.  Looks like you had a lot of fun!

@ElysianPeace Happy New Year back at ya.  You’re definitely missed but life happens and is most important :) Hope you’re having a wonderful holiday season and all is well with you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/28/2018 at 8:15 AM, Konas said:

20181223_110003.jpg

I would like to request that you frame this photo and hang it in your house. And in the lobby here at Dog Might.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Serge Darveau said:

49408038_1236099506542534_4166634158526824448_n.thumb.jpg.e93307b261ac116265038c6cd9b91938.jpg

Beats my house.  I'm trying to be in bed by 10 pm.  5:30 am is going to come really early on Wednesday morning.

517DoRZhPvL_1024x1024@2x.jpg.9675759efb036401b9038c368c971721.jpg

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 1:09 PM, Konas said:

I am looking for it. May need @Lindsey to post it. She's the one that bought it. It wouldn't work for gin though...it is a VODKA carousel...😄

Here is the Vodka Carousel, which is a name that @Konasmade up for it. If you'd like to get it it's really called Godinger Silver Art Dublin 8-piece Drink Vodka 1.5 Oz. Shot Glasses Shooters Liquor Set

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lindsey said:

517DoRZhPvL_1024x1024@2x.jpg.9675759efb036401b9038c368c971721.jpg

Here is the Vodka Carousel, which is a name that @Konasmade up for it. If you'd like to get it it's really called Godinger Silver Art Dublin 8-piece Drink Vodka 1.5 Oz. Shot Glasses Shooters Liquor Set

Please note that it is only usable with VODKA!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/31/2018 at 1:46 PM, ElysianPeace said:

Happy New Year’s Eve! (530 barb? That’s too cruel for the start of a new year!) 

That's when the alarm goes off.  The goal is to be at my desk and working by 6:30.  If I have to go to the office downtown, that shifts to a 5 am alarm (no snooze buttons), and at my desk by 6 am.  Otherwise the commute time doubles.

• Like 1