Lindsey

A Fistful of Platinum

fistful_logo_nocoin.thumb.png.094e2c333085010ce39f8da4809260ee.png

Fist full of Platinum DM Alan Patrick is going to be taking the wonders found inside the Beadles & Grimm's Platinum Edition Box Set for Waterdeep: Dragon Heist and lovingly putting them to use in a livestream. 

Join Lindsey Rode (human rogue Angus Copper), Michael Konas (goliath cleric Otter Thrud), Jennifer Patrick (half-orc fighter Astrid), Trisha Koloski (gnome bard Magpie) and Jessie Swinton (tiefling warlock Marcellus) as they get their hands on more limited edition swag then you'd find at a pirate's convention. 

Fist full of Platinum streams Saturdays 9AM-1PM PT on the official D&D Twitch channel, starting December 15th. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

I'll need a place where I can easily view a replay like a youtube.

Yes, we will be looking into that. We will know more Thursday.

• Like 1

@Konas, they had otters on one of those zoo shows.  They were in with this exotic pig, and they were not good neighbors.  Bullies, stealing food (called them greedy), and would never shut up.  The pig was going to go into labor so they moved the otters over to be in with the orangutans.  The orangutans were not pleased.  The constant chatter wasn't welcome.  So they chased the otters into their safety enclosure.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, marsniper_27 said:

I forgot about this :( is it going to be uploaded to youtube or should I go watch it on twitch.

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 11:57 AM, WxCougar said:

Managed to get on Twitch, we shall see if I can figure out how to get to your stream :).

So, here is the link to it on Twitch. It should be on the DnD You Tube channel in a few days.

It was great fun, we had a few Tech issues but that is to be expected for day one. We shot episode 2 directly after the first due to the upcoming holiday. All tech issues should be solved on that one.

4 hours ago, WxCougar said:

I did get the right channel but was unable to stay on and watch this time. Plan to watch the recording today.

It was a good session. It is always fun to play with a new DM, and Alan is very good at his pacing. I would like to get a little more of the PC backstory in there but I am sure that is coming. Also, I want to warm up the video a bit. It feels a little grey to me. Set looks good though and the energy from everyone was very good. Excited to play again, which is probably the best barometer. You know about barometers, right....

2 minutes ago, Konas said:

It was a good session. It is always fun to play with a new DM, and Alan is very good at his pacing. I would like to get a little more of the PC backstory in there but I am sure that is coming. Also, I want to warm up the video a bit. It feels a little grey to me. Set looks good though and the energy from everyone was very good. Excited to play again, which is probably the best barometer. You know about barometers, right....

lol, indeed :).

Twitch has a weird way of replaying videos for me, so looks like I will have to wait for it to go to Youtube. Is it going to be on DMG's or somewhere else?

Just now, WxCougar said:

lol, indeed :).

Twitch has a weird way of replaying videos for me, so looks like I will have to wait for it to go to Youtube. Is it going to be on DMG's or somewhere else?

It won't be on our site, unfortunately, due to licensing but should be on You Tube shortly. I will let you know when it is, of course.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Konas said:

Are you trying to take her temperature or attack from multiple fronts?

• Like 1

Episode 3 is up on You Tube. Episode 2 should be up there soon. We really don't have control when they post these.

Just now, Barb Bliss said:

Episode 2 link?

We sent the edited version into Wizards but they haven't posted it yet. As soon as it is up, I will post it here. Sorry for the delay.

• Thanks 1

There is some nice Sawdust appearances in episode 3. Also enjoy the first 10 seconds of pitch black. Streaming is, evidently, very touchy.

• Like 1