Konas

Game Table for Live Stream

Ooh, a beholder.  ? That brings up bad memories. On my first campaign with an DM that was not my sister, I walked through a door and was immediately killed by a beholder.  I was barely on level 2 and was a newbie. I never forgot that introduction to D&D.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RomyCat said:

Ooh, a beholder.  ? That brings up bad memories. On my first campaign with an DM that was not my sister, I walked through a door and was immediately killed by a beholder.  I was barely on level 2 and was a newbie. I never forgot that introduction to D&D.

This is why I would always say when entering a room: I'm looking up, down, and all around.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 10:41 PM, RomyCat said:

Here it is. A one of a kind. We will be auctioning it off for charity after the stream ends.

20181113_083407.jpg

20181113_083430.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The center part of the screen with all the teeth is awesome.  Not much of a leap to get to a breaching white shark!

Edited by Barb Bliss

Just now, Barb Bliss said:

The center part of the screen with all the teeth is awesome.

Yeah, I am quite pleased. Hopefully, it will show well on camera.

1 hour ago, Konas said:

Here it is. A one of a kind. We will be auctioning it off for charity after the stream ends.

20181113_083407.jpg

20181113_083430.jpg

So. Freaking. Cool.  I love it!

Edited by LaBelleFleur
  • Thanks 1

Awesome work. Makes me feel the DM plans to kill you off at any second. 

Edited by RomyCat
  • Haha 1

On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 11:20 AM, Barb Bliss said:

The center part of the screen with all the teeth is awesome.  Not much of a leap to get to a breaching white shark!

You've mentioned this breaching shark a few times now...why the attraction to this particular image? I can't think of many games it would go with. Not saying it is a bad idea, just wonder if anyone would want it for their RPGs.

1 minute ago, Konas said:

You've mentioned this breaching shark a few times now...why the attraction to this particular image? I can't think of many games it would go with. Not saying it is a bad idea, just wonder if anyone would want it for their RPGs.

It started when you were asking for ideas in the middle of Shark Week.  Shark Week is like crack to this kitty.  Of all those shows, the ones about white sharks are my favorites.  They are just awesome apex predators.  They bow to no one except for a pack of Orca sharks on the hunt.  And of course man, mucking up the ocean and/or killing them for their fins.  They need all the love they can get because as they go, so do the oceans.  p.s. try googling images of breaching white shark for some great viewing.

Fact: Did you know when a seal is attacked from below, the shark is moving about 20 mph, and the seal is either dead or disabled the vast majority of the time before the teeth even sink in?  Easy pickings after impact.  

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 10:46 AM, Barb Bliss said:

It started when you were asking for ideas in the middle of Shark Week.  Shark Week is like crack to this kitty.  Of all those shows, the ones about white sharks are my favorites.  They are just awesome apex predators.  They bow to no one except for a pack of Orca sharks on the hunt.  And of course man, mucking up the ocean and/or killing them for their fins.  They need all the love they can get because as they go, so do the oceans.  p.s. try googling images of breaching white shark for some great viewing.

Fact: Did you know when a seal is attacked from below, the shark is moving about 20 mph, and the seal is either dead or disabled the vast majority of the time before the teeth even sink in?  Easy pickings after impact.  

That's very cool. Wicked beasts!

• Like 1