Sign in to follow this  
Zenithsplendor

tgpumpkin not allowed in this topic

I just cooked a pumpkin pie and it is now cooling on the stove. Fall is my favorite time of year and part of that is because of pumpkins. I love eating almost anything pumpkin.

Edited by Zenithsplendor
  • Haha 5

23 minutes ago, Zenithsplendor said:

I just cooked a pumpkin pie and it is now cooling on the stove. Fall is my favorite time of year and part of that is because of pumpkins. I love eating almost anything pumpkin.

With this topic, you will get the second place in tg chart rating, starting at the bottom of course, deep in the minus zone lol :) 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Serge Darveau said:

With this topic, you will get the second place in tg chart rating, starting at the bottom of course, deep in the minus zone lol :) 

Yeah, but you have such a lead @Serge Darveau, I don't know that anyone can ever catch you :D

• Haha 1

Got home from work today and the first thing my sister told me was, "There is pumpkin pie in the fridge." Yummy.   

Sorry Tgpumpkin. Oh yeah, he's not suppose to see my horrible confession of my crime.  What can I say?  I'm weak with hungry when I come home after a long day of teaching teenagers. 

Image result for pumpkin pie

• Like 2

30 degree temperature drop and rainy.  I just finished my 2nd bowl of chili, and now thanks to this thread I really (really) want some pumpkin pie.

Sugar Creme Pie is actually my favorite, but I'd take pumpkin at the moment. :P

🎃

• Like 2

Aaaaahhhhh  A safe haven from ridicule.  I just finished my last pumpkin muffin yesterday.  Between the muffins and two breakfasts of pumpkin pancake platter, I may actually be over the craving already.  Kind of like candy corn.  Tastes good once, and then I'm good for a year or two. 

I love fall too.  Especially after the first hard freeze, and all the bugs are dead.  Not much of an Indian Summer this year though.  I guess I'll be planting bulbs, cleaning out the garage, pulling annuals, and cutting back some of the other foliage  in around 40 degrees after work today. 😥  I'd like to wait and hope for a little bit of a warm snap, but it's trash day tomorrow.  On the plus side, I don't have to worry about storm surges.  Another plus is I don't rake leaves in the fall.  I just blow them off the hardscapes, and not worry about it until spring.

• Like 1

This morning for breakfast I had a cinnamon raisin bagel with pumpkin spice cream cheese. It was delicious.

@Barb Bliss, sounds like you have a very busy day planned. I hope you can get it all done and still find time to enjoy your day.

3 minutes ago, Zenithsplendor said:

This morning for breakfast I had a cinnamon raisin bagel with pumpkin spice cream cheese. It was delicious.

@Barb Bliss, sounds like you have a very busy day planned. I hope you can get it all done and still find time to enjoy your day.

I work from home, so I do have about 45 minutes to do things like pull annuals over lunch.  Get the blood pumping, and ingest some fresh air.  The garage will probably wait until Saturday afternoon.  I think I may have missed my window for repainting the front hand rail though.  Poop.  👿

Edited by Barb Bliss

Wait until he sees the marketing video we have later for Halloween! He may not be a fan of ours afterwards!

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Konas said:

Wait until he sees the marketing video we have later for Halloween! He may not be a fan of ours afterwards!

When I worked at SDRC, they brought in some pumpkins, and had a carving contest.  There were some truly inspired pumpkins (other than the ones obviously done by someone that did just enough to justify being away from their desk for a few hours).  The technical support pumpkin ended up being my favorite.  They repurposed a bunch of old cables, cards, mice, and the crowning touch of a screwdriver driven into the side of the "head".

Edited by Barb Bliss
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

I now have images of you guys carving pumpkins with chainsaws in my head.

giphy.gif

Losing a lot of points with this one in the past :) 

Edited by Serge Darveau
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Konas said:

Here's a hint: Viking Pumpkin Carving

That's not much of a hint.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Serge Darveau said:

Tg's curse :)  (facebook video)

Please create a facebook version so I don't have to waste time coming here only to not be able to see it.

8 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

Please create a facebook version so I don't have to waste time coming here only to not be able to see it.

That's why I've put a note about the video.

12 minutes ago, Serge Darveau said:

That's why I've put a note about the video.

If you have topic "Funny things found on facebook", then I can ignore those posts.