Sign in to follow this  
Zenithsplendor

tgpumpkin not allowed in this topic

Had a looong day at work. A staff meeting was sprung on us after school. They claimed it would be short. An hour later, it was still going. One group of teachers walked out and the rest of us followed.

Got home to find my online family "feuding".  Your antics cheered me up greatly.  Nice to laugh to relieve the stress of the day.   

Psst: Don't tell @tgpumpkin that I ate pumpkin spice ice cream yesterday after work.

Image result for pumpkin ice cream

• Like 1

I kinda wondered how long it would be before @tgpumpkin found this little pumpkin slaughterhouse!!

There was sweet potato pie today in the office. I was greatly disappointed that it wasn't pumpkin.  I was going to come here and gloat. :)

(I ate it anyway!)

• Haha 1

After bowling, I stopped at the rich people's grocery store.  I like that place for non-staple items, but it ends up being about 10% more expensive on average.  Anyhoo, the pumpkin roll cake was on sale.  Delish!  I had a second slice it was so good.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

This is a judgement free zone @tgpumpkin.

What's wrong with me sharing my affinity for Judge Judy?  Can a person not be a fan of her show?  I figured that was the proper time to share my fandom of the long running series.

Clearly people love sharing all SORTS of images so I figured I could join in on the FUN!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Serge Darveau said:

My new money to buy some pumpkins...

574056009_tlchargement.png.867709645b2d066d7055e2da8ca9e28f.png

Ooh, I want some Skells. How about five hundred or so?

• Like 1