Sign in to follow this  
Zenithsplendor

tgpumpkin not allowed in this topic

22 hours ago, Zenithsplendor said:

Yesterday I went to the store and bought some roasted pumpkin seeds. So YUMMY!

*throws up in mouth*

On 10/11/2018 at 7:14 AM, Barb Bliss said:

Aaaaahhhhh  A safe haven from ridicule.  I just finished my last pumpkin muffin yesterday.  Between the muffins and two breakfasts of pumpkin pancake platter, I may actually be over the craving already.  Kind of like candy corn.  Tastes good once, and then I'm good for a year or two. 

I love fall too.  Especially after the first hard freeze, and all the bugs are dead.  Not much of an Indian Summer this year though.  I guess I'll be planting bulbs, cleaning out the garage, pulling annuals, and cutting back some of the other foliage  in around 40 degrees after work today. ?  I'd like to wait and hope for a little bit of a warm snap, but it's trash day tomorrow.  On the plus side, I don't have to worry about storm surges.  Another plus is I don't rake leaves in the fall.  I just blow them off the hardscapes, and not worry about it until spring.

FA66657E-A35A-44ED-B4D6-C009A90492E5.jpeg

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

You can blame @Zoe for tagging me .  Apparently her sadistic soul thought it kind to make sure I’m tormented from all the debauchery you’ve done .  I had no clue this existed until this morning .  Needless to say my day is now crap....

And then @Zoe was fired!!!!!

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

SAVAGE!!!!!  This is barbaric and harassing at the highest order.  I’m filing a complaint with @Konas.  You’ve created a hostile and threatening environment for my kind and I want you FIRED for this treachery.  

Except @Zoe didn't create this topic.

I'm innocent!!!!!! I am just the messenger!!! Just reporting the crimes!!!

... frick that makes me a snitch, though ...

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Zoe said:

traitor

Edited by Zenithsplendor
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Zoe said:

Off with her head!  I'll leave it up to @Serge Darveau to find a picture of Jack Nicholson from "The Departed" when he was talking about a rat in his crew.

Edited by Barb Bliss
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

You can blame @Zoe for tagging me .  Apparently her sadistic soul thought it kind to make sure I’m tormented from all the debauchery you’ve done .  I had no clue this existed until this morning .  Needless to say my day is now crap....

I admit that I was surprised you didn't find this topic days ago.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Except @Zoe didn't create this topic.

Oh I am FULLY aware @Zenithsplendor is at the heart of this treachery and I assure you, the scars that have been carved into my flesh from Zenith will take a LONG time to heal.

In the end though, make no mistake @Serge Darveau is still at the heart of all of this.  His .gif sorcery has charmed all of you like the sirens who call out to sailors and lured you into a lifestyle of debauchery and savagery.  While his scheming seduction of your minds won't go unpunished, you all still carry a heavy burden of guilt for not having the willpower to forsake his temptations

Siren-1347716.jpg

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, tgpumpkin said:

SAVAGE!!!!!  This is barbaric and harassing at the highest order.  I’m filing a complaint with @Konas.  You’ve created a hostile and threatening environment for my kind and I want you FIRED for this treachery.  

Can I fire myself? Is that possible..... Let me give it a go.....

Wow, I just can't seem to get it right today....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Konas said:

pump.jpg

because I'm responsible for @PUZZLONGBEARD's career change and departure from DMG due to me abandoning my avatar I'm going to let that one slide.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

because I'm responsible for @PUZZLONGBEARD's career change and departure from DMG due to me abandoning my avatar I'm going to let that one slide.....

As Puzz was walking out the front door of the DMG HQ for the last time, he stopped and slowly turned to face the crew said, "I will eat pumpkin pie every day for a year because of what HE has done."

• Haha 7
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Konas said:

As Puzz was walking out the front door of the DMG HQ for the last time, he stopped and slowly turned to face the crew said, "I will eat pumpkin pie every day for a year because of what HE has done."

My gourd...what..HAVE...I done?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1