Sign in to follow this  
Zenithsplendor

tgpumpkin not allowed in this topic

On 10/11/2018 at 8:14 AM, Barb Bliss said:

Not much of an Indian Summer this year though. 

We're a little further south and it's been quite hot here until this week.  We had a decently normal September, then a heat wave in October.  Normally we're getting frosts and maybe some freezing rain by now, but it was 87 deg F on Monday and 85 on Tuesday.  I've been off work all week doing odds and ends, and managed to get some more painting (both on the house and on minis, hah) done than I expected.  

Was 37 when I got up this morning, kicked the house from AC to HEAT and turned on the gas log fireplace while I had coffee.  I have 2 more window frames to paint, I'm hoping it warms up more than expected so I can call it all done. 

Tomorrow I get out the chainsaw and start my fall lumberjacking.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zoxe said:

We're a little further south and it's been quite hot here until this week.  We had a decently normal September, then a heat wave in October.  Normally we're getting frosts and maybe some freezing rain by now, but it was 87 deg F on Monday and 85 on Tuesday.  I've been off work all week doing odds and ends, and managed to get some more painting (both on the house and on minis, hah) done than I expected.  

Was 37 when I got up this morning, kicked the house from AC to HEAT and turned on the gas log fireplace while I had coffee.  I have 2 more window frames to paint, I'm hoping it warms up more than expected so I can call it all done. 

Tomorrow I get out the chainsaw and start my fall lumberjacking.

I have a little bit of painting.  Fingers crossed it warms up enough I can apply it.  Next week looks about 20 degrees warmer.  Yeah!  But I have 2 big jobs remaining.  1) clean out the garage and get the patio furniture, plant containers, etc into the garage.  2) A box of bulbs showed up 2 days ago (just in time for wet and 31 degrees).  I'm never as enthused to plant these guys as I was when I bought them.

Was out shopping today and bought ice cream with the flavor "Spice Pumpkin Pecan".  I feel this is my confession room where I must post my sins committed against The Great Pumpkin. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

22 hours ago, RomyCat said:

Was out shopping today and bought ice cream with the flavor "Spice Pumpkin Pecan".  I feel this is my confession room where I must post my sins committed against The Great Pumpkin. 

Pumpkin pancakes tomorrow morning!!!  Then Jaemus and kid, Drew, and Roland are coming over for another afternoon of Massive Darkness.

My daughter made me a cake today for my birthday, and surprised me by making chocolate pumpkins to go on top. She knows me so well.

IMG_0620.thumb.jpg.f55addbe8c03a74384f13c5856e13c27.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Zenithsplendor said:

My daughter made me a cake today for my birthday, and surprised me by making chocolate pumpkins to go on top. She knows me so well.

That cake was delicious. And so were the chocolate pumpkins. 

On 10/14/2018 at 1:01 AM, Zenithsplendor said:

But were any pumpkins harmed in the making of said cake?  :D

42 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

But were any pumpkins harmed in the making of said cake?  :D

LOL No, not real ones. But the dark chocolate ones were so very tasty 🍫🎃

• Like 1

I'm off to the grocery store.  God only knows what I'll come back with.  I'm pretty hungry now.  Last time I did that, I ended up with pumpkin donut holes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Barb Bliss said:

I'm off to the grocery store.  God only knows what I'll come back with.  I'm pretty hungry now.  Last time I did that, I ended up with pumpkin donut holes. 

I'm back.  So I have a question.  If I were to buy cut out sugar cookies with orange sprinkles, shaped as pumpkins, would this get me in trouble with you know who?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Barb Bliss said:

I'm back.  So I have a question.  If I were to buy cut out sugar cookies with orange sprinkles, shaped as pumpkins, would this get me in trouble with you know who?

So you just need to get rid of the evidence :D

21 minutes ago, Zoe said:

I saw an ad for these yesterday, but can't find the exact video - it ended by saying "PUNCH A PUMPKIN," though, so obviously gotta share it. Tempted to put it beyond the @tgpumpkin barrier because my goodness! He needs to be aware!

https://pumpkinpunches.com/home

That looks easy and so much fun. I want to "punch a pumpkin!"

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Zoe said:

I saw an ad for these yesterday, but can't find the exact video - it ended by saying "PUNCH A PUMPKIN," though, so obviously gotta share it. Tempted to put it beyond the @tgpumpkin barrier because my goodness! He needs to be aware!

https://pumpkinpunches.com/home

SAVAGE!!!!!  This is barbaric and harassing at the highest order.  I’m filing a complaint with @Konas.  You’ve created a hostile and threatening environment for my kind and I want you FIRED for this treachery.  

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Zenithsplendor said:

That looks easy and so much fun. I want to "punch a pumpkin!"

You also “want” to lose -10000 points it seems too

savages......

• Haha 2

YOU ALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED .  Such distasteful and barbaric imagery.  I can’t unlearn or unsee the things I’ve seen here. This thread is beyond chilling to my hollow core.  

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, WxCougar said:

Tried Elysian Brewings Pumpkin Stout and their Dark Knife. Preferred the Dark Knife personally.

Clearly you preferred the Dark knife as you have carved into my backside as you consumed my liquified kind with glee

2 minutes ago, Zenithsplendor said:

@tgpumpkin, you are not supposed to be here. Didn't you read the topic title?

You can blame @Zoe for tagging me .  Apparently her sadistic soul thought it kind to make sure I’m tormented from all the debauchery you’ve done .  I had no clue this existed until this morning .  Needless to say my day is now crap....

• Haha 2

I feel like I just found the dark secret hideout in the woods where all my friends have been staying.  No wonder the leaves were rustling in the other chat....YOU WERE TOO BUSY EATING MY KINDS FLESH AND LAUGHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!  

Clearly @Serge Darveau is president of your little masochistic club here. 

• Haha 1