Sign in to follow this  
Zenithsplendor

"Last Visited" on Profiles

Not sure if this is where I am supposed to post this but I was wondering about the "Last Visited" on the profile pages. I noticed that on mine is said I last visited in June. I then checked @RomyCat's and hers says the same. I next checked several other profiles of people who are on the site often and only @Konas and @Lindsey's was correct. Is there a way to fix this or was it turned off?

13 minutes ago, Zenithsplendor said:

Not sure if this is where I am supposed to post this but I was wondering about the "Last Visited" on the profile pages. I noticed that on mine is said I last visited in June. I then checked @RomyCat's and hers says the same. I next checked several other profiles of people who are on the site often and only @Konas and @Lindsey's was correct. Is there a way to fix this or was it turned off?

That's because the forums are just a figment of your imagination.  None of us are really here. :)

Just now, Zenithsplendor said:

Would have given @Thomas Browne a laughing face and @Konas a Thank You, but I am out of reactions ?

Actually that was the date when DMG realized that we were all no longer 'visiting', but had actually moved in and were living here :D

1 minute ago, Thomas Browne said:

Actually that was the date when DMG realized that we were all no longer 'visiting', but had actually moved in and were living here :D

This explains everything.

9 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

@Konas - just don't get the idea that you can start charging us rent! 

Just now, Thomas Browne said:

@Konas - just don't get the idea that you can start charging us rent! 

Is that how you all know what occurs here? There's never been a mole...you are ALL moles!

1 minute ago, Konas said:

Is that how you all know what occurs here? There's never been a mole...you are ALL moles!

I can neither confirm nor deny these allegations.

Oh,  this thread is funny. But I'm out of reactions too.   ?

Yeah, I feel like I live here.  Maybe we old timers can get more reactions?  (hint, hint yet again  ?) Our reward for camping out on Dog Might property.