Lindsey

Sawdust's Halloween Giveaway!

IMG_2096.JPG

We dressed Sawdust as "one hot dog" for Halloween and he was NOT PLEASED! Because he must suffer he has decided that all pets must suffer with him and is throwing his own Dog Might giveaway. 

THE DAY OF DOG DOOM Giveaway (also known as OMG WHO'S AT THE DOOR AGAIN IT'S SMALL MONSTERS WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE! contest) 

What did Sawdust steal from the shop for you? Three lucky winners will get a Halloween Theme Box!

How to enter:

• Post a picture of your pet dressed up in their Halloween costume on this thread. 
  • Don't have a pet? No problem! Sign up on our website here
  • Win extra entries by tagging your friends in this Facebook post!

There will be three winners chosen and each will receive one of the Halloween Theme Boxes (it's random because Sawdust can't use a computer... we don't even know how he's typing this). 

The giveaway will end the week before Halloween so start humiliating your animals with adorable clothing! 

IMG_2102.JPG

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

This is a great idea, but our cats refuse to take part in such a contest. They are too dignified for such things. Well, not so much the kitten, but she would rip the costume to shreds before we could get a picture. 

Edited by Zenithsplendor
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I will have to get Cyrus a Halloween costume!  His Tux is cute but not really a costume.

• Like 2

The only pet we currently have is a rabbit that doesn't like to be touched... I dont think i will be getting any pics of it in a costume. I really need a dog....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, marsniper_27 said:

The only pet we currently have is a rabbit that doesn't like to be touched... I dont think i will be getting any pics of it in a costume. I really need a dog....

Yesss get a puppy so we can fawn over it on the forums! 

9 minutes ago, Lindsey said:

Yesss get a puppy so we can fawn over it on the forums! 

I wont get one until we buy a house. while the duplex we rent is a reasonable size the backyard is just big enough for the kids toys and i want dobermans so i need some space for them to play.

• Like 1

I should buy this wig for my dog, but I really won't be able to take a good picture, the wig won't stay on his head lol :) 

Also probably too scary :) 

61CiPADX0DL._SY355_.jpg.9129c7182d6a497575f900b16c070041.jpgMustang.thumb.jpg.75aaead9d8efda579942a5b82b9f545c.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Finding pet costumes for some reason has become difficult. I am hoping to go to a bigger city in the  next few days to search there. Otherwise I may have to dig up an old picture of my cat Bria with her witch costume. (She no longer lives with us as we learned she needed to be an only cat after beating up on the two current cats I had). I may still share that picture because her expression is priceless.

• Like 1

I would like to state emphatically that I am 100% against costuming pets in any way. I am all about freedom, and you are all free to outfit your little animals in whatever way you choose. But, as a devoted father to rescue pup that is scared of everything, I cannot in good conscious say that Sawdust looks good in a Hot Dog outfit. I weep for the animals in this contest.

PS. This is clearly sarcastic....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Konas said:

I would like to state emphatically that I am 100% against costuming pets in any way. I am all about freedom, and you are all free to outfit your little animals in whatever way you choose. But, as a devoted father to rescue pup that is scared of everything, I cannot in good conscious say that Sawdust looks good in a Hot Dog outfit. I weep for the animals in this contest.

I'm still waiting for microsquish to come up with a sarcasm font.

As much as I feel bad for poor Sawdust, with that costume on, he is a hot dog.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Konas said:

We (humans) do terrible things to our pets.

I remember when I was a kid putting capes from halloween costumes of superman or batman on our dog.  She looked so miserable.

The worst thing though was we had a set of red 'santa booties' that we would put on her.. and she'd walk around shaking her paws trying to kick them off.

And ALL of us (kids and adults alike) would just stand there laughing hysterically.

It's amazing that that dog loved us so.

20 minutes ago, Zenithsplendor said:

The youngest kitty  in the house Lily is dressed as the classic board game Suburbia.

IMG_0610.thumb.jpg.acc92cddbc8d5816e04c9016fb9f622a.jpg

She looks a lot like my last kitty "Juniper Pearl".  Give her some pumpkin war paint on her cheeks, and Lily is a dead ringer.

• Like 1

Note to self, medium dog costume is almost too small on Cyrus. The hood does not sit right on his head.

20181015_182300.jpg

20181015_182559.jpg

20181015_182714.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, WxCougar said:

Note to self, medium dog costume is almost too small on Cyrus. The hood does not sit right on his head.

20181015_182300.jpg

Caption contest!!!!

I know where you sleep!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Barb Bliss said:

Caption contest!!!!

I know where you sleep!

He wore it for an hour. I had to chase him down to take it off him. Lol. But that is perfect for the first picture :).

8 hours ago, WxCougar said:

20181015_182300.jpg

20181015_182559.jpg

20181015_182714.jpg

I don't know how you got that on him. The kitties here would never let me put a costume on them.  The only thing I would have to show for my effort would be me covered in scratches.

11 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

Caption contest!!!!

I know where you sleep!

I was wondering if I was the only one who thought this looked like "You are going to pay for this!" expression

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

Caption contest!!!!

13 hours ago, WxCougar said:

20181015_182300.jpg

"You won't know WHEN.  You won't know HOW.  But vengeance shall be MINE!"

• Haha 2