Sign in to follow this  
Thomas Browne

DLG and DMG team up for VtM

Posted (edited)

While it has been publicized that Dog Might has worked with Geek & Sundry and White Wolf for G&S's LA By Night.  I want to also give kudos to the Dog Might team for supporting another White Wolf supported Vampire game by my friends at Devil's Luck Gaming -- Overture en Nocturne.  Overture will be running every Saturday at 8pm eastern through October.  

They will be doing giveaways during at the end of each episode - highlighted by the generous offerings from Dog Might of a number of custom dragon sheaths, as well as the finale featuring a bone box with a complete set of hero sleeves!

DoJ5z9AXcAEaVBN.jpg:large

They premiered this weekend, and thanks in part to the support of WW and Dog Might - they reached a record audience of over 90 viewers and were #1 in the "D&D" category on Twitch for most of the evening. The night came to a conclusion with the give away of the stunning Wolf sculpt sheath shown below, which found an appropriate home.

So again, I want to really just give all the credit and thanks to Dog Might for their generosity and support.

Edited by Thomas Browne
fixing video
  • Like 2

They are such a joy to work with (and tweet with)! DLG is so enthusiastic, I love getting emails from them and coordinating with them. :) Can't get over Kassandra's photography & graphics, either.

• Thanks 1

They are really enthusiastic and thrilled to work with you all as well.  And her photography is how I got to know Kassandra, and why I try my best to help and support them how I can.  I went to school for theatre at one point, and while I didn't end up going that career path, I know how difficult the life of an artist/artisan can be.

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 10:06 AM, Thomas Browne said:

They are really enthusiastic and thrilled to work with you all as well.  And her photography is how I got to know Kassandra, and why I try my best to help and support them how I can.  I went to school for theatre at one point, and while I didn't end up going that career path, I know how difficult the life of an artist/artisan can be.

They are fantastic! They are amazing on their social presence too! Happy to be partnered with them.