Sign in to follow this  
Barb Bliss

Hypnotic Wood Stuff

This video randomly came up after I watched something else.  I watched the whole thing spellbound.

p.s. Is it safe to use a chainsaw in sandals?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Wow, I was really afraid it was going to come out mostly smooth and lose all of its character, but it did not. That's awesome.

3 minutes ago, Zoe said:

Wow, I was really afraid it was going to come out mostly smooth and lose all of its character, but it did not. That's awesome.

It turned out lovely, didn't it?

All of these really make me want a wood lathe pretty badly. Someday....

16 minutes ago, Konas said:

All of these really make me want a wood lathe pretty badly. Someday....

You must have a corner you could setup a small one to start with.

Just now, marsniper_27 said:

You must have a corner you could setup a small one to start with.

We have talked about it for a couple of years. Honestly, I am just worried that a few of our woodworkers would find their way over to it during the day. Just to experiment. It isn't exactly a 'fast' process. Although, that concern was mostly with Puzz who has moved on. Hmmmmmm, perhaps now is the time. You are correct, we do have a few open corners...

1 minute ago, Konas said:

We have talked about it for a couple of years. Honestly, I am just worried that a few of our woodworkers would find their way over to it during the day. Just to experiment. It isn't exactly a 'fast' process. Although, that concern was mostly with Puzz who has moved on. Hmmmmmm, perhaps now is the time. You are correct, we do have a few open corners...

New products coming soon....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Konas said:

if we had a garage or even just a house with a unfinished basement instead of renting a duplex i would of bought/made on by now. but i get my 3d printer tonight and we are building a cnc soon so those two should keep me busy for awhile.

1 minute ago, marsniper_27 said:

if we had a garage or even just a house with a unfinished basement instead of renting a duplex i would of bought/made on by now. but i get my 3d printer tonight and we are building a cnc soon so those two should keep me busy for awhile.

Wow, impressive. Building a CNC? Color me intrigued.