Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Barb Bliss

Hypnotic Wood Stuff

Recommended Posts

This video randomly came up after I watched something else.  I watched the whole thing spellbound.

p.s. Is it safe to use a chainsaw in sandals?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

 

Wow, I was really afraid it was going to come out mostly smooth and lose all of its character, but it did not. That's awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zoe said:

Wow, I was really afraid it was going to come out mostly smooth and lose all of its character, but it did not. That's awesome.

It turned out lovely, didn't it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All of these really make me want a wood lathe pretty badly. Someday....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Konas said:

All of these really make me want a wood lathe pretty badly. Someday....

You must have a corner you could setup a small one to start with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, marsniper_27 said:

You must have a corner you could setup a small one to start with.

We have talked about it for a couple of years. Honestly, I am just worried that a few of our woodworkers would find their way over to it during the day. Just to experiment. It isn't exactly a 'fast' process. Although, that concern was mostly with Puzz who has moved on. Hmmmmmm, perhaps now is the time. You are correct, we do have a few open corners...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Konas said:

We have talked about it for a couple of years. Honestly, I am just worried that a few of our woodworkers would find their way over to it during the day. Just to experiment. It isn't exactly a 'fast' process. Although, that concern was mostly with Puzz who has moved on. Hmmmmmm, perhaps now is the time. You are correct, we do have a few open corners...

New products coming soon....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Konas said:

We have talked about it for a couple of years. Honestly, I am just worried that a few of our woodworkers would find their way over to it during the day. Just to experiment. It isn't exactly a 'fast' process. Although, that concern was mostly with Puzz who has moved on. Hmmmmmm, perhaps now is the time. You are correct, we do have a few open corners...

if we had a garage or even just a house with a unfinished basement instead of renting a duplex i would of bought/made on by now. but i get my 3d printer tonight and we are building a cnc soon so those two should keep me busy for awhile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, marsniper_27 said:

if we had a garage or even just a house with a unfinished basement instead of renting a duplex i would of bought/made on by now. but i get my 3d printer tonight and we are building a cnc soon so those two should keep me busy for awhile.

Wow, impressive. Building a CNC? Color me intrigued.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...