Sign in to follow this  
WxCougar

Dice Collection

Posted (edited)

With the arrival of our sentinels, I put out all my dice on the game mat to see how many I had. My husband decided to do the same. Turns out he has one more set of dice than I do, as well as more miscellaneous dice. (Mine is on the right).

FB_IMG_1532702213441.jpg

Edited by WxCougar
  • Like 5

Oooh!! I think I see my steampunk dice in there - did you already tell me as much in another thread, that you had the same set?

I like a lot of the pretty purpley pink ones in your husband's collection, though...

1 minute ago, Zoe said:

Oooh!! I think I see my steampunk dice in there - did you already tell me as much in another thread, that you had the same set?

I like a lot of the pretty purpley pink ones in your husband's collection, though...

As far as I know we don't have steampunk dice. Which one are you referring to?

And purple is my husband's favorite color. The pastel colored ones five from the top on my husband's side are an older glow in the dark set.

From the bottom, the 5th and 9th sets (a white set and then a creamy set) look a lot like my steampunk dice! At least, from the photo - can't make out the details on their faces.

I have these ones:

Image result for steampunk dice

• Like 1

That's a good looking boulder on your husband's side.  He must have a good/generous wife...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Zoe said:

From the bottom, the 5th and 9th sets (a white set and then a creamy set) look a lot like my steampunk dice! At least, from the photo - can't make out the details on their faces.

I have these ones:

Image result for steampunk dice

Ah ok! Those two sets are my Pathfinder Q - Workshop dice. The 5th set from bottom is the Reign of Winter set, and the 9th set from the bottom is my Mummy's Mask set.

And those are cool looking dice too!

Edited by WxCougar
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

That's a good looking boulder on your husband's side.  He must have a good/generous wife...

I was going to give it to him for Christmas but I couldn't wait, lol.

• Like 1

Here are some close-up pictures. My metal dice in the dragon sheath in the overall picture was put away so not in the close up picture. 

20180727_091440.jpg

20180727_091428.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Serge Darveau said:

cool a D100  :) 

My husband loves his D100.  I admit, it was pretty cool when he first showed it to me. The green dice in that same row is a D30, and the black dice with the 20 up is a trick die (it has 2 20's on it).  His other trick black die is over on the right pile with a 1 up (it has 2 1's on it).

8 minutes ago, Serge Darveau said:

I've one D100, with a D48, D60 and D120, love to play with it.

27545158_1609046512484667_1806794121589517061_n.jpg.311e709d70d1c48a64d71b747195d4d2.jpg

What is the spindle one on the lower right?  And I will definitely share this picture with my husband. He likes the odd dice (and purple to boot!).

5 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

What is the spindle one on the lower right?  And I will definitely share this picture with my husband. He likes the odd dice (and purple to boot!).

Polyhero dices, wizard set.

27655411_1612637955458856_2796337455741409875_n.jpg.07589be84b82b6b497a82a6d164fb09e.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, Serge Darveau said:

Polyhero dices, wizard set.

27655411_1612637955458856_2796337455741409875_n.jpg.07589be84b82b6b497a82a6d164fb09e.jpg

I remember seeing something like this. Pretty neat. I like the clear with the green numbering.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

I remember seeing something like this. Pretty neat. I like the clear with the green numbering.

Bought on EBay, but was a KS campaign of at least 2 other kinds of dice.

Edited by Serge Darveau
  • Like 1

@WxCougar the dice sets of you and your husband is very impressive. Much larger than my still growing collection.

@Serge Darveau each of my family has a Polyhero wizard set. And we each ordered a rogue set in their latest Kickstarter. Still waiting on the latest ones to arrive. Polyhero dice are so coooool.   🎲

Link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/polyherodice/polyhero-dice-rogue-set

• Like 1