Lindsey

Say Hi to Rosie Our Newest Viking Initiate!

Please stop by and say Hi to our newest addition to the Dog Might Team! @Rosie brings all the fury and force of a drunk Fenrir to our office team and we are excited to see her creative ideas come to life! 

Norse-Gods-Drinking.jpg

• Like 2

She's only been here a week and she's already my savior. ?

• Like 2

Hi guys! I'm so excited to join this kick-ass team :D. I'm attaching pics of my dogs, because that's what's important, yeah? The fluffy derp is Fenrir (not drunk, just high on life) and the intense little girl is Clair. 

fen.jpeg

IMG-0015.JPG

• Like 7

Welcome @Rosie, Fenrir and Claire (I can't imagine a dog that wouldn't be intense looking at that :D ).

And don't worry - we are mostly harmless here. 

Honest.

Don't listen to those lies that @Zoe and @Konas tell you!

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Rosie said:

Hi guys! I'm so excited to join this kick-ass team :D. I'm attaching pics of my dogs, because that's what's important, yeah? The fluffy derp is Fenrir (not drunk, just high on life) and the intense little girl is Clair. 

fen.jpeg

IMG-0015.JPG

Nice doggie pics.  I'd be intense looking too if someone nestled a tasty treat in a bowl of whipped cream.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

I don't think it has quite the same impact, @Konas

Yeah, it just doesn't feel the same. It doesn't help that she is super nice and already good at her job.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Konas said:

Yeah, it just doesn't feel the same. It doesn't help that she is super nice and already good at her job.

@Zoe I found a new sign for your desk.

Image result for bus tossed

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Adam said:

@Zoe I found a new sign for your desk.

Image result for bus tossed

It should just be me jumping in front of the bus on my own. I'll take the hit!!! @Rosie is too kind to throw me under, though, and I couldn't possibly throw her under!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Konas said:

I'm not sure, @Zoe - but I think you were just insulted here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

@Adam  But is @Zoe the one kicking, or the one being kicked (or the one driving?)

It seems like she is the one being kicked.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Adam said:

It seems like she is the one being kicked.

And the driver could turn on right, heaven knows!

• Like 1

Hello @Rosie and pups! Welcome to the forum crazy and we are very glad to have you on board. (Especially since you’re helping our favorite ValkyrieL and spyZ avoid overworking. Please if Khanas ever looks at Cocobolo like he’s going to sand it warn the @Zoe) Rosie’s profile isn’t up yet! Does this mean we need more assistant woodworkers profiles on the  page? Are Fenrir and Claire going to wander around covered in sawdust with Sawdust healing the rest of the crew and boosting morale?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Konas said:

I'd like this IF I HAD ANY FRICKIN' REACTIONS LEFT.  Thank you.

50 minutes ago, ElysianPeace said:

Hello @Rosie and pups! Welcome to the forum crazy and we are very glad to have you on board. (Especially since you’re helping our favorite ValkyrieL and spyZ avoid overworking. Please if Khanas ever looks at Cocobolo like he’s going to sand it warn the @Zoe) Rosie’s profile isn’t up yet! Does this mean we need more assistant woodworkers profiles on the  page? Are Fenrir and Claire going to wander around covered in sawdust with Sawdust healing the rest of the crew and boosting morale?

I gotta write up bios for the apprentices! Thanks to Rosie, I can probably actually do that tomorrow. :)

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Zoe said:

I gotta write up bios for the apprentices! Thanks to Rosie, I can probably actually do that tomorrow. :)

Yay looking forward to it! 

Gourd to have you on board @Rosie .  

+1 if you like the color orange

+10 if you enjoy a good pun

-10,000 points if you reference any savage pumpkin baked confection or pumpkin carving,

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

Gourd to have you on board @Rosie .  

+1 if you like the color orange

+10 if you enjoy a good pun

-10,000 points if you reference any savage pumpkin baked confection or pumpkin carving,

My score board should be like the prehistory time  :):)