Sign in to follow this  
Zoe

Borealis Dice

Alright, @ElysianPeace, can you tell what this D4 is? I'm pretty sure someone randomly gave this to me like, 5-7 years ago. I just plucked it out of my dice bag today and happened to have it next to the old borealis you have given me and then realized... oh crap! Have I had an old borealis all this time?! What is this light blue color? It's not teal.

Should probably post some of my weird lonely misfits on DMC to try to get fuller sets.

IMG_20180712_155425762.jpg

5 minutes ago, Zoe said:

Alright, @ElysianPeace, can you tell what this D4 is? I'm pretty sure someone randomly gave this to me like, 5-7 years ago. I just plucked it out of my dice bag today and happened to have it next to the old borealis you have given me and then realized... oh crap! Have I had an old borealis all this time?! What is this light blue color? It's not teal.

Should probably post some of my weird lonely misfits on DMC to try to get fuller sets.

IMG_20180712_155425762.jpg

Photos are evil.  So I can’t tell you definitely from that, but give me a set and I can give you a reference shot. I think you have an old glitter sky blue

The poly die is a new glitter and the d6 is old. I think what you’ve got is actually a crystal caste blue opal/aqua opal not as familiar with that line. Also rare. 

image.jpg

• Like 1

Ohh, this is tough. I might grab a video in the light and post it on DMC. It's not looking quite like what comes up on Google, at least - it's got gold numbers and the D4 numbers are arranged tightly in the center, instead of out by the points.

I hate that I love borealis dice so much. 😭 And your D6 old glitter immediately looks cooler than the other one! Wah!