Sign in to follow this  
Zoe

SENTINELSSSSS

This is the Sentinel I've claimed, fresh off the CNCs - so not sanded yet or anything. These are... actually... most of my full dice sets. Only ones not pictured are a Maui set, Passionfruit set, and then another set of metals from Die Hard Dice that are really for my boyfriend and not me.

In the six slot, from top left to bottom right: Burple, Purple Haze, teal (new?) borealis from Chessex; scorched metal from Die Hard, uhhhhh my very first set that I WAS DYING TO HAVE they are dark blue/teal swirled with gold from Chessex, and then Unicorn.

In the triple, from left to right: Iguana, light blue/white Chessex (I think of them as my cloud dice), and Bone. (All these named ones being ones that DMG resells from HD.)

And then my second set I ever got, my steampunk dice on the bottom lid. Only other full sets I have that aren't pictured are Maui and Passionfruit. Then I've got some strange one-offs.

Sooooo... I need some more dice...

But this is a Sentinel thread!! I shipped some out today, so if you have yours... share photos of them in action! ?

IMG_20180712_155359043.jpg

IMG_20180712_155407013.jpg

IMG_20180712_155554988.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zoe said:

This is the Sentinel I've claimed, fresh off the CNCs - so not sanded yet or anything. These are... actually... most of my full dice sets. Only ones not pictured are a Maui set, Passionfruit set, and then another set of metals from Die Hard Dice that are really for my boyfriend and not me.

In the six slot, from top left to bottom right: Burple, Purple Haze, teal (new?) borealis from Chessex; scorched metal from Die Hard, uhhhhh my very first set that I WAS DYING TO HAVE they are dark blue/teal swirled with gold from Chessex, and then Unicorn.

In the triple, from left to right: Iguana, light blue/white Chessex (I think of them as my cloud dice), and Bone. (All these named ones being ones that DMG resells from HD.)

And then my second set I ever got, my steampunk dice on the bottom lid. Only other full sets I have that aren't pictured are Maui and Passionfruit. Then I've got some strange one-offs.

Sooooo... I need some more dice...

But this is a Sentinel thread!! I shipped some out today, so if you have yours... share photos of them in action! ?

IMG_20180712_155359043.jpg

IMG_20180712_155407013.jpg

IMG_20180712_155554988.jpg

Nice choice, Zoe!  Looks like it will serve you and your dice well.  Will look forward to showing mine off when they arrive.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Lindsey said:

@Zoe you should put up some pics of your finished sentinel! ?

Oh, I totally should have. Thor is re-finishing it and it'll, uh.. be up.. on the website soon, though.........

because I really want an inlaid Sentinel

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Zoe said:

Oh, I totally should have. Thor is re-finishing it and it'll, uh.. be up.. on the website soon, though.........

because I really want an inlaid Sentinel

Hahaha I just wanted to torture you and make you tell everyone you decided to sell it. 

• Haha 1

Oh, actually, it looks like the Mikes put it up this weekend and it already sold. ?

1533998132_IMG_0666.JPG

1 hour ago, Zoe said:

Oh, actually, it looks like the Mikes put it up this weekend and it already sold. ?

1533998132_IMG_0666.JPG

I saw it before it sold, it was quite nice :).

• Like 1