Sign in to follow this  
Lindsey

Dog Might News 7/11/2018

Since everyone is melting in the insane heat wave this week I've got some exciting Dog Might News to plunge into. 

A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES!  

female-warrior-viking.jpg

On Monday a new Team Member will start here at Dog Might, bringing her expertise in shipping, industry know how, and sweet melee skills to our office. Who is this mysterious new Viking? You'll have to check in Monday to find out and say hi! 

Sentinel Boxes Are Live! 

IMG_9964.jpg

Our newest design, the Sentinel, is now available for purchase! Originally designed as an alternative to the traditional deck box, the Sentinel has proven to be one of our most useful and popular products ever! It's been play tested and developed for LCGS, CCGs, RPGs, and Board Games. Check it out for yourself here http://dogmight.com/sentinel

Dog Might Is Sponsoring A Game of Thrones North American National Championship!

na-preview.jpg

c0cc7e3e5683a9c688d2b81827fbe10a.jpg

Dog Might is honored to be chosen as one of the sponsors this year for the AGOT North American National Championship. This amazing LCG is a beloved game often played after work in the offices. It's also one of the things that brought the original company founders together and drove them to create a tabletop company. We are excited to give back to the community that has given us so much by providing the championship prizes this year. 

Follow along at https://tabletop.events/conventions/agot-north-american-nationals-2018/updates

• Like 3

I love all of these things. I am especially proud to be a sponsor for AGOT Nationals. I know its just giving away free stuff, but I really do love that game.

18 hours ago, Lindsey said:

Since everyone is melting in the insane heat wave this week I've got some exciting Dog Might News to plunge into. 

A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES!  

female-warrior-viking.jpg

On Monday a new Team Member will start here at Dog Might, bringing her expertise in shipping, industry know how, and sweet melee skills to our office. Who is this mysterious new Viking? You'll have to check in Monday to find out and say hi! 

Sentinel Boxes Are Live! 

IMG_9964.jpg

Our newest design, the Sentinel, is now available for purchase! Originally designed as an alternative to the traditional deck box, the Sentinel has proven to be one of our most useful and popular products ever! It's been play tested and developed for LCGS, CCGs, RPGs, and Board Games. Check it out for yourself here http://dogmight.com/sentinel

Dog Might Is Sponsoring A Game of Thrones North American National Championship!

na-preview.jpg

c0cc7e3e5683a9c688d2b81827fbe10a.jpg

Dog Might is honored to be chosen as one of the sponsors this year for the AGOT North American National Championship. This amazing LCG is a beloved game often played after work in the offices. It's also one of the things that brought the original company founders together and drove them to create a tabletop company. We are excited to give back to the community that has given us so much by providing the championship prizes this year. 

Follow along at https://tabletop.events/conventions/agot-north-american-nationals-2018/updates

Did you make sure to ask her in your interview questions her opinion on pumpkins and Halloween?  I hope she doesn’t participate in such savage practices as carving innocent pumpkins or feasting on their innards baked into culinary confections.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

Did you make sure to ask her in your interview questions her opinion on pumpkins and Halloween?  I hope she doesn’t participate in such savage practices as carving innocent pumpkins or feasting on their innards baked into culinary confections.....

Unfortunately I forgot that particular line of inquiry. 

21 hours ago, Lindsey said:

Unfortunately I forgot that particular line of inquiry. 

A sad misstep.  At least you always have the background check process to conduct such inquiries as she onboards.  

• Haha 2