Konas

Hammertime!

If you have seen us at a Convention, you have likely seen the giant hammer in our booth. It has traveled with us for years now and has some fantastic lore surrounding it. We have had many an offer to buy it but we just haven't been able to let it go. It is just too dear to us. So, one of our customers asked us to make him one that is similar and we couldn't pass up the chance to make another. It is made from Black Walnut, Cherry, and Wenge and is stupidly large.  Now, we just have to ship the damn thing...

IMG_4365.jpg

IMG_4361.jpg

IMG_4357.jpg

• Like 1

Wow, I just finished watching Suicide Squad for the first time, and your hammer reminds me of the one Harley Quinn used. Personally, I think your is much nicer in quality and looks better.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RomyCat said:

Wow, I just finished watching Suicide Squad for the first time, and your hammer reminds me of the one Harley Quinn used. Personally, I think your is much nicer in quality and looks better.

Thanks, I wholeheartedly agree.

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 8:37 PM, yatescory said:

Very cool...and beautiful

Smaller ones coming soon!

• Like 1

Wow “smaller” proved to be a relative term, as those still look massive and smash-y! Which finish is on the second one, Demon’s Blood? They look awesome. I hope you use one to call DMG gaming sessions to order. The advantage of the shorter handle is you can hold your Viking Juice in the other hand while smashing away.

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 3:30 PM, LuckyIke said:

Wow “smaller” proved to be a relative term, as those still look massive and smash-y! Which finish is on the second one, Demon’s Blood? They look awesome. I hope you use one to call DMG gaming sessions to order. The advantage of the shorter handle is you can hold your Viking Juice in the other hand while smashing away.

Yes, it is Demon's Blood. Good eye. 

Man those new Big Ass Hammers look cool. If I could justify the cost without the worry that my wife would use the hammer on me, I would totally go for one.

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Man those new Big Ass Hammers look cool. If I could justify the cost without the worry that my wife would use the hammer on me, I would totally go for one.

It is better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

4 minutes ago, Konas said:

It is better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Does that rule still apply when a weapon is involved?

• Like 1