Sign in to follow this  
LuckyIke

The Sapphire Stag

Posted (edited)

Padauk took a glance around and upon further thought realized he’d promised to go on some walk with a bunch of strangers last night. With a big sigh he wanders out into the outside looking for his missing companions. 

Edited by ElysianPeace
Ooc sorry guys I’m out of town so I’m checking in at weird times.

Homer Noodleman turned around and yelled "Hey Gnarly.  Is that guy a friend of yours?  He looks lost, and a little frazzled."  Gnarly rode over to the fence and looked down the road.  Sure enough it was the plowed dwarf from last night.  Gnarly waved his arm at the dwarf until he got a wave back.

Gnarly rode back to the group and asked "Do dwarfs ride horses?  Buttercup is still in the barn."

Mossbloom sighed, glad the dwarf was finally here. "We all ready?"  She slapped her reigned telling her horse to start moving. Already her mind was jumping ahead, going through various scenarios they might face and how to get out of each scrape. 

She turned and grinned at the others. "Ready for an adventure?"

Overhearing his drinking companion from last night, Padauk beelines for the barn and saddles the amiable Buttercup. “Hello there. Ground rules you don’t bite or dump me on purpose and I will try to make sure you always have an apple or some sweet grass handy.” That settled he mounted up and headed for the gathered adventurers.

• Like 1

Eyla gave a nod to Mossbloom and a good morning to Padauk. She patted Vali on the neck and the two were ready to ride out.