Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lindsey

Is this nuts?

Recommended Posts

Hahaha, what the heck?! I had no idea.

And now I want Squarriors.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Zoe said:

Hahaha, what the heck?! I had no idea.

And now I want Squarriors.

You can probably have our copy after we play it a couple of times. I don't think we'll keep it as part of our collection. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Serge Darveau said:

Lol, painted  too, no, Google pictures :) 

Out of reactions!  I surprised they held out this long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My three-year-old daughter has this one:

EF528E6B-5B68-4F48-B220-4DEB8196F07F.jpeg.dc17151ee598adf88d65424470fe4566.jpeg

I will put the acorns in the wrong colored spots and she will giggle and say, “Daddy, you so crazy. That not right!”

I don’t know how the actual game is played, but it’s great for initial level indoctrination into love of the hobby.  I also have Echinda Shuffle for her, which she calls the Hedgehog Game.

Edited by LuckyIke
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2018 at 6:18 PM, LuckyIke said:

My three-year-old daughter has this one:

EF528E6B-5B68-4F48-B220-4DEB8196F07F.jpeg.dc17151ee598adf88d65424470fe4566.jpeg

I will put the acorns in the wrong colored spots and she will giggle and say, “Daddy, you so crazy. That not right!”

I don’t know how the actual game is played, but it’s great for initial level indoctrination into love of the hobby.  I also have Echinda Shuffle for her, which she calls the Hedgehog Game.

I love it, omg. ECHINDA SHUFFLE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2018 at 3:18 PM, LuckyIke said:

My three-year-old daughter has this one:

EF528E6B-5B68-4F48-B220-4DEB8196F07F.jpeg.dc17151ee598adf88d65424470fe4566.jpeg

I will put the acorns in the wrong colored spots and she will giggle and say, “Daddy, you so crazy. That not right!”

I don’t know how the actual game is played, but it’s great for initial level indoctrination into love of the hobby.  I also have Echinda Shuffle for her, which she calls the Hedgehog Game.

This is one of the first board games I got my niece and nephew! They’ve gotten to lo old for it so they’ve passed it on to family friends with younger children, but it definitely helped get them into board games. Now they are fans of iellos Oceanos and the mystic maze mysterious maze? It has a board on top and movable walls underneath that uses magnets to tell you when you’ve failed to remember the path right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Zoe said:

I love it, omg. ECHINDA SHUFFLE.

I’ll take some pics and show you.  The amount of quality plastic components they stuffed into it for $27 shipped was pretty impressive.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2018 at 7:11 AM, Zoe said:

I love it, omg. ECHINDA SHUFFLE.

A904C4D5-60DA-4252-B928-BA96EF0A3847.thumb.jpeg.4f63d3bdbe7cbb3d522c2183a2deacbc.jpeg

Echidna Shuffle components!  Much like the sneaky snacky squirrel, I have no idea how to actually play it.  It’s a pick up and deliver game with echidnas hauling various colored bugs around.  It’s perfect for a little one who likes to sort things.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, LuckyIke said:

A904C4D5-60DA-4252-B928-BA96EF0A3847.thumb.jpeg.4f63d3bdbe7cbb3d522c2183a2deacbc.jpeg

Echidna Shuffle components!  Much like the sneaky snacky squirrel, I have no idea how to actually play it.  It’s a pick up and deliver game with echidnas hauling various colored bugs around.  It’s perfect for a little one who likes to sort things.

OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS I NEED THIS

THIS IS TOO FREAKING CUTE

I'M LOSING MY MIND

OMG

suddenly wishing my boyfriend's siblings were as young as when I first met them, I think they may all be too old for this now

his nephew might be into this, though

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 6:18 PM, LuckyIke said:

My three-year-old daughter has this one:

EF528E6B-5B68-4F48-B220-4DEB8196F07F.jpeg.dc17151ee598adf88d65424470fe4566.jpeg

I will put the acorns in the wrong colored spots and she will giggle and say, “Daddy, you so crazy. That not right!”

I don’t know how the actual game is played, but it’s great for initial level indoctrination into love of the hobby.  I also have Echinda Shuffle for her, which she calls the Hedgehog Game.

I WANT ECHINDA SHUFFLE SOOOOO BAD!!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Lindsey said:

I WANT ECHINDA SHUFFLE SOOOOO BAD!!!!

Here’s the link to the Kickstarter campaign.  Give them a shout and see if they have more copies for sale!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LuckyIke said:

Here’s the link to the Kickstarter campaign.  Give them a shout and see if they have more copies for sale!

 

Thanks! Maybe I can convince the Mikes it's for research. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×