Konas

New Stuff Coming Out of the Wood Shop

11 hours ago, EdInSeattle said:

...Although Glacier is a close second!  image.png.1aea446a7e4e722647e0dcce284e7433.png

I’m actually really digging this one.  If I didn’t already have 3 sentinels I might have gotten it.

On 10/8/2019 at 9:22 PM, EdInSeattle said:

Just when I think I have a favorite experimental stain, I see something new.  Current favorite: Nebula stain.  ❤️ 

image.png.fede0604f56aad8b1c8c91f9537c65e9.png

I'm pleased to announce that I thought of the name for that one all on my own :) When I saw it I immediately thought of those images from the Hubble Telescope. 

On 10/10/2019 at 6:34 AM, Anne said:

I'm pleased to announce that I thought of the name for that one all on my own :) When I saw it I immediately thought of those images from the Hubble Telescope. 

It was a good call, because that's exactly what it reminds me of!  I already have a "dark rainbow" spinner, but with the sale I may have to pick up this one as well.  I'll give it a little more time to see if anyone else saves me from myself though (ditto that Glacier Sentinel)--thankfully some of the other items I've been tempted by have been snapped up already!  ;) 

16 minutes ago, EdInSeattle said:

It was a good call, because that's exactly what it reminds me of!  I already have a "dark rainbow" spinner, but with the sale I may have to pick up this one as well.  I'll give it a little more time to see if anyone else saves me from myself though (ditto that Glacier Sentinel)--thankfully some of the other items I've been tempted by have been snapped up already!  ;) 

It's hard on the pocket book when something you like is just sitting there all enticing like : ).

5 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

It's hard on the pocket book when something you like is just sitting there all enticing like : ).

You aren't kidding--that's how I wound up with two Adventure Cases and a half-dozen Dragon Sheaths!  😛 

6 minutes ago, EdInSeattle said:

You aren't kidding--that's how I wound up with two Adventure Cases and a half-dozen Dragon Sheaths!  😛 

You don't know the half of it.  Let's just say, it's a good thing I don't have a spouse to answer to.