New Stuff Coming Out of the Wood Shop

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guess what today is?!?!??! Well, actually it was yesterday. It is the 5 year anniversary of Dog Might! Amazing!

💖

@Konas @Zoe I have an idea for a new board meeting gaming table for you guys (as seen on board game revolution Facebook page). Then again perhaps you already have it.....

Posted Images

On 10/8/2019 at 9:22 PM, EdInSeattle said:

Just when I think I have a favorite experimental stain, I see something new.  Current favorite: Nebula stain.  ❤️ 

image.png.fede0604f56aad8b1c8c91f9537c65e9.png

I'm pleased to announce that I thought of the name for that one all on my own :) When I saw it I immediately thought of those images from the Hubble Telescope. 

On 10/10/2019 at 6:34 AM, Anne said:

I'm pleased to announce that I thought of the name for that one all on my own :) When I saw it I immediately thought of those images from the Hubble Telescope. 

It was a good call, because that's exactly what it reminds me of!  I already have a "dark rainbow" spinner, but with the sale I may have to pick up this one as well.  I'll give it a little more time to see if anyone else saves me from myself though (ditto that Glacier Sentinel)--thankfully some of the other items I've been tempted by have been snapped up already!  ;) 

16 minutes ago, EdInSeattle said:

It was a good call, because that's exactly what it reminds me of!  I already have a "dark rainbow" spinner, but with the sale I may have to pick up this one as well.  I'll give it a little more time to see if anyone else saves me from myself though (ditto that Glacier Sentinel)--thankfully some of the other items I've been tempted by have been snapped up already!  ;) 

It's hard on the pocket book when something you like is just sitting there all enticing like : ).

11 minutes ago, EdInSeattle said:

<grumble grumble> Stupid Dog Might, stupid 20% off sale, stupid gorgeous wooden gorgeousness...Stupid mailman, taking so long to deliver my new items!  😛 

Please, accept my sincerest apologies. 😋

6 hours ago, Zenithsplendor said:

I LOVE the new daggers and wands. I must save up and get one of the daggers. I will not be content until I do so.

My personal favorite daggers right now are the Death Drill (because I named it) and the Spalted Tamarind dagger. The one with all the spalting. 

7 minutes ago, Anne said:

My personal favorite daggers right now are the Death Drill (because I named it) and the Spalted Tamarind dagger. The one with all the spalting. 

Those two and the bocote are my favorites as well.  

As has been echoed on these boards before -- adulting sucks :(

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, EdInSeattle said:

Okay, this is just pretty, and I'm considering getting it for fancy pen storage:

image.png.b7bf74693552ff393fe23eab824e2e9f.png

47 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

"Blue Wall"!!!  Even at Dogmight.com!!! smh

Ok - so if DMG made a Valhalla Graveyard screen with this stain - do we get to call it the "Blue Screen of Death"?